Hair transplant and Endurashred?

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
happy new year to all iron brothers!
i ve recently went through a hair transplant operation. I have followed the exact orders of the doctor and i didnt do any workout for more than a month.
Now i am planning to return to my routine.
I would like your opinions in using endurashred + a little (@50)ol' transform, as i dont want to unbalance my hormones and sabotage hair regrowth.
Is osta + cardarine safe choice?
The other alternative would be a laxogenin product.
Also if the endurashred is a safe choice, what about the forthcoming pct and clomid? will it have any impact on dht?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You couldn't lift for a month? Damn. How was the procedure and recovery? A hair transplant might be on my to do list in the future if I lose a significant amount of hair. Sorry I can't answer your question. But if you're doctor said not to mess with hormones then I would stay away from all SARMS, PHs, and AAS for the time being.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
You couldn't lift for a month? Damn. How was the procedure and recovery? A hair transplant might be on my to do list in the future if I lose a significant amount of hair. .
yeah that was the hard part,everything is going according to plan right now! research a lot if you are going to follow!