new to prohormones! spartan hard vs cynostane

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. new to prohormones! spartan hard vs cynostane


    hi guys .. im new on ph .. all these years im using only creatine protein and yohimbine... the only <anabolic supplement>> which i have ever using is mk 677 .now i want to do a cycle with a very mild prohormone with aa very low shut down.. im between sparta hard( 1 andro -epiandro ),cynostane AI,and PROTODROL FUSION ..what do you think ??? i prefer sparta hard but i think that cynostane its safer??? also someone told me that i dont need serm for pct with these prohormones... plz help!


  2. First, you need a serm. Period.

    Second, the products chosen don’t matter, but you need at least 300mg/day of 1 and/or 4 andro and at least 750mg/day of epiandro.

    Third, you need to make sure you have enough product to run the above amounts for eight weeks to achieve anything worthwhile.

    Now, find products that would enable you to do this at the most cost-effective rate, and you’ve got your cycle. I only looked at Spartan hard from the products you mentioned and while I’ve certainly seen worse dosages, I think you’d be better off purchasing the products separately from a company like Olympus labs.
    •   
       


  3. I have to disagree a little with @Chasingtails because these products do matter. Cyanostane is a strong compound and superdrol toxic-like. You'd be much better off looking at a milder compound for a first run.

  4. no cyanostane ! cynostane from AI ,i think its different ! any way guys thanks for your support! my cycle will be only for 4 weeks ... and im from greece so i will try to find clomid on a pharmacy ... also i dont want 4 andro because im afraid of estrogens ! so sparta nutrition isnt legit??? i like this company their kraken ...

  5. Completely agree with @210LBS there! After looking at the spartan product, I assumed the rest you named were all andro combos and completely missed the cyanostane.

    OP-I’d stick with andros on your first run if you’re dead set on PHs. Otherwise, I’d look into running a test only IM cycle and do it right.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nikosktm View Post
    no cyanostane ! cynostane from AI ,i think its different ! any way guys thanks for your support! my cycle will be only for 4 weeks ... and im from greece so i will try to find clomid on a pharmacy ... also i dont want 4 andro because im afraid of estrogens ! so sparta nutrition isnt legit??? i like this company their kraken ...
    I really think you need to reconsider that position man. From my experience, the andros take about 4 weeks to kick in so you’re going to get nothing but shutdown from a 4 week cycle

  7. soo the andros cause shut down???? i want to try epiandro because all guys say that increase libido ! and the only side is hair loss .. but none in my family got hair loss also i got strong curly hair so im not afraid of hair loss

  8. Shutdown is a highly user-specific issue and blood tests are the only way to know if YOU are shut down. As a general rule though, in order for something to have much of a muscle building effect, it is going to suppress your natural testosterone production.

    Yes, epiandro will increase strength and libido, but that product alone will not add much mass. Especially over 4 weeks

  9. a like so much olympus labs products and actually sup3r epi ( 250 mg epiandro 1 pill) so i will use sup3r epi with ar1macare pro and for pct sup3r pct with clomid .. also i will do bloodworks before cycle but after cycle i cant ... here in greece blood works are very expensive ... or i will use sup3r 1 (1 andro ) with epiandro for 6 weeks...

  10. Different strokes for different folks. I love cyanostane. 40 mg a day 8 to 12 wks. Some people do things crazy without a serm. But thatís just LUCK. Always use a serm even if itís something considered mild. Better to be safe than sorry. If itís not in your budget to have any on cycle or post cycle. Stay away from it on my opinion. Tudca, liquid milk thistle, Clomid , Olympus labs kings blood. .... research everything like everyone always says repeatedly on these forums. Cyanostane in my experience good for libido, strength and quality muscle that can be kept off cycle. I have no experience with 1 4 andro

  11. First of all, Cynostane from AI is cyanostane, and you are not ready for that. I know very experienced users who won't even touch that stuff, so I would erase that from your mind. There are several side effects from PHs that you can combat, however shutdown is not one of them. They will shut you down. You can run 1-andro and epiandro together for 6 weeks. Either Olympus Labs or Sparta Hard should be fine. But if you go with Sparta Hard you'll need 3 pills per day, which means you'll need 2 bottles for 40 days and 3 bottles for 60 days.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    Different strokes for different folks. I love cyanostane. 40 mg a day 8 to 12 wks. Some people do things crazy without a serm. But that’s just LUCK. Always use a serm even if it’s something considered mild. Better to be safe than sorry. If it’s not in your budget to have any on cycle or post cycle. Stay away from it on my opinion. Tudca, liquid milk thistle, Clomid , Olympus labs kings blood. .... research everything like everyone always says repeatedly on these forums. Cyanostane in my experience good for libido, strength and quality muscle that can be kept off cycle. I have no experience with 1 4 andro
    40mgs of cyanostane for 8-12 weeks? I've never heard of such a thing before. You taking 10 grams of tudca a day with that?

  13. so the compination of 1 andro and epiandro is milder than cynostane AI ?? THX GUYS A LOT ! i like sparta and olympus labs ,, which one is better ?? iwill use 1 andro epiandro - ar1macare pro for estrogen and organ protect and for pct super pct OL and clomid ! does anyone used arimacare pro?? is this product good??

  14. also what do you think about epiandro and prostate risk

  15. Idk about 8-12 weeks but I used it years ago and found it pretty weak with little to no sides. Definitely nothing comparable to sdrol in toxicity.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    40mgs of cyanostane for 8-12 weeks? I've never heard of such a thing before. You taking 10 grams of tudca a day with that?
    A lot of people donít even like nor used cyanostane. Many say itís so mild they donít even see results. Everyone is different. Me I like it. Iím not telling him thatís what he needs to do. Just giving my opinion

  17. ooo olumpys labs kings blood is very good ! lol i will use it instead of sup3r pct

  18. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    A lot of people donít even like nor used cyanostane. Many say itís so mild they donít even see results. Everyone is different. Me I like it. Iím not telling him thatís what he needs to do. Just giving my opinion
    I'm not a fan of it I found it to be very weak, but 8-12 weeks so pretty long time

  19. Yeah it is but that was me playing around with the dosage and duration. Started 20mg for 4 wks. Until I hit the sweet spot for me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Idk about 8-12 weeks but I used it years ago and found it pretty weak with little to no sides. Definitely nothing comparable to sdrol in toxicity.
    It's a similar structure to superdrol, but that doesn't really mean anything. However, I believe 2-cyano steroids are considered to be extremely toxic, even more than di-methylated Superdrol compounds. I might be wrong though. I'd have to look into it again.

  21. wow you saved me guys ! thx for your support !!!!!!!!!! i will go with sparta hard! i bet that the shut down for 6 weeks will be minimal

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    First of all, Cynostane from AI is cyanostane, and you are not ready for that. I know very experienced users who won't even touch that stuff, so I would erase that from your mind. There are several side effects from PHs that you can combat, however shutdown is not one of them. They will shut you down. You can run 1-andro and epiandro together for 6 weeks. Either Olympus Labs or Sparta Hard should be fine. But if you go with Sparta Hard you'll need 3 pills per day, which means you'll need 2 bottles for 40 days and 3 bottles for 60 days.
    I saw cynostane on webshops, it says it the safest, now I'm confused

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    It's a similar structure to superdrol, but that doesn't really mean anything. However, I believe 2-cyano steroids are considered to be extremely toxic, even more than di-methylated Superdrol compounds. I might be wrong though. I'd have to look into it again.
    Everywhere i red about cynostane it says it the mildest compound

  24. I never had any sides but everyone is different.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    Everywhere i red about cynostane it says it the mildest compound
    I'll have to look more into it then. Cyanostane should be very toxic as a 2-cyano steroid. That is only one aspect of it though. It might be milder on other side effects. The compound is so new that there isn't a ton of info on it either.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to prohormones, need some advice
    By Wraithpk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 05:41 PM
  2. New to prohormones
    By brian101883 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. New to prohormones
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. New to prohormones
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:35 PM
  5. New to Prohormones
    By nickb83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in