new to prohormones! spartan hard vs cynostane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    I never had any sides but everyone is different.
    Did You had any suppression, blood work?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    I saw cynostane on webshops, it says it the safest, now I'm confused
    Don't take advice from "webshops". They are there to sell you products, not give you good advice.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Renew1 View Post
    Don't take advice from "webshops". They are there to sell you products, not give you good advice.
    Know that, but there are other texts on net claiming same thing and reviews also

4. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I'll have to look more into it then. Cyanostane should be very toxic as a 2-cyano steroid. That is only one aspect of it though. It might be milder on other side effects. The compound is so new that there isn't a ton of info on it either.
    The stuff's not that new I mean in the bigger scheme of things yes but it's been around for at least 6 years that I know ofSo I'm going to assume it's been longer than that just because I know I wasn't the first to see it. I do remember reading how it was supposed to be toxic but then they later found out that it wasn't nearly as bad as thought

5. Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    All prohormones Pro steroids designer steroids Etc including sarms cause suppression. If you're scared of suppression don't use drugs and stay Natty
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    Little to no suppression no lethargy didnít do any blood work at the time. Last time I ran it was about 2 years ago. Ran about 6 cycles of it. Twice was at 20mg a day once at 30 and the rest at 40. Unfortunately thereís very minimal information on cyanostane. When you do find info on it in my case before taking the plunge seems like itís the same info copied and pasted. Or its logs of people running multiple compounds.....

7. Little to no suppression compared to other prohormones I ran like tren superdrol...but yes all prohormones have suppression to some degree some more than others

8. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    Little to no suppression no lethargy didnít do any blood work at the time. Last time I ran it was about 2 years ago. Ran about 6 cycles of it. Twice was at 20mg a day once at 30 and the rest at 40. Unfortunately thereís very minimal information on cyanostane. When you do find info on it in my case before taking the plunge seems like itís the same info copied and pasted. Or its logs of people running multiple compounds.....
    If you didn't do blood work then you have no clue weather or not they were suppression

9. Sometimes your testosterone can be tanked and you won't know it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Sometimes your testosterone can be tanked and you won't know it
    Thatís very true

11. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    All prohormones Pro steroids designer steroids Etc including sarms cause suppression. If you're scared of suppression don't use drugs and stay Natty
    I'm not scared my point is to experiment with chemicals, I want to educate myself before jumping to anything, so do you have any expirience with them if you do please share,I'm all ears

12. Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    I'm not scared my point is to experiment with chemicals, I want to educate myself before jumping to anything, so do you have any expirience with them if you do please share,I'm all ears
    Thatís the best way. When I was younger did superdrol first cycle of anything then quickly had regrets. Then like an ******* did my research after the fact

13. I ran spartan hard and liked it. Great stack for cutting. Cyanostane is a methyl designer steroid, spartan hard is 1 dhea & epiandro. No comparison. Ive been told cyanostane is like a weaker dymethazine.

14. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    Thatís the best way. When I was younger did superdrol first cycle of anything then quickly had regrets. Then like an ******* did my research after the fact
    Yeah, by chemicals I mean everything, I tried a ton of drugs(uppers downers), tippy stuff, I studied all before, why I did it, curiosity the worst thing that happened to me was legal weed aka spice, this stuff is POISON, so I'm pretty skeptical when I see people doing sarms, especially when you read research and find out it coses cancer, reduces eyesight etc. Just saying

15. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    40mgs of cyanostane for 8-12 weeks? I've never heard of such a thing before. You taking 10 grams of tudca a day with that?
    I was wondering the same thing! I ran it no higher than 30 mgs a day for 5 weeks tops!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    The stuff's not that new I mean in the bigger scheme of things yes but it's been around for at least 6 years that I know ofSo I'm going to assume it's been longer than that just because I know I wasn't the first to see it. I do remember reading how it was supposed to be toxic but then they later found out that it wasn't nearly as bad as thought
    That's true. On paper it should be pretty toxic, but things don't always play out the way they are expected.

17. Why does cyno keep popping up in threads lately?

18. I can tell you this....I ran m sten and Cyano.....Cyano hands down was way more mild. Light on sides, libido like crazy and I actually leaned out! I lost 10 lbs but packed on some nice muscle....almost like a recomp. MSTEN gave me some messed up sides. As long as you run your cycle supports and keep up with your blood work on Cyano, you should be fine......And don't over do it! 24 mgs a day should be plenty!

19. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I have to disagree a little with @Chasingtails because these products do matter. Cyanostane is a strong compound and superdrol toxic-like. You'd be much better off looking at a milder compound for a first run.
    Sorry, but I'm disagree with you. I used cynostane and it's not toxic and a low prohormone. Made blood exams before and after. Also all site consider cynostane a low and safe prohormone.

20. all pro bodybuilders guys here in greece told me that cynostane from AI (only from pre da tor supplements) is very mild prohormone .. and some guys never using serm ... only otc pct

21. guys im thinking about cynostane , no cyanostane ... i think that are different prohormones

22. Itís always best to use a serm just cause someone is genetically lucky or whatever the case that doesnít mean youíll be. Use a serm and a natty test booster

23. Cyanostane, cyanostane, cynobol ..... itís the same

24. Meant to write cynostane

25. oo perfect ?? your shut down was minimal or max??? you mean sparta hard v2?? and how many pills you were taking?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to prohormones, need some advice
    By Wraithpk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:41 PM
  2. New to prohormones
    By brian101883 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 04:52 PM
  3. New to prohormones
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements