new to prohormones! spartan hard vs cynostane

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys .. im new on ph .. all these years im using only creatine protein and yohimbine... the only <anabolic supplement>> which i have ever using is mk 677 .now i want to do a cycle with a very mild prohormone with aa very low shut down.. im between sparta hard( 1 andro -epiandro ),cynostane AI,and PROTODROL FUSION ..what do you think ??? i prefer sparta hard but i think that cynostane its safer??? also someone told me that i dont need serm for pct with these prohormones... plz help!

Chasingtails

Awards
First, you need a serm. Period.

Second, the products chosen don’t matter, but you need at least 300mg/day of 1 and/or 4 andro and at least 750mg/day of epiandro.

Third, you need to make sure you have enough product to run the above amounts for eight weeks to achieve anything worthwhile.

Now, find products that would enable you to do this at the most cost-effective rate, and you’ve got your cycle. I only looked at Spartan hard from the products you mentioned and while I’ve certainly seen worse dosages, I think you’d be better off purchasing the products separately from a company like Olympus labs.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree a little with Chasingtails because these products do matter. Cyanostane is a strong compound and superdrol toxic-like. You'd be much better off looking at a milder compound for a first run.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no cyanostane ! cynostane from AI ,i think its different ! any way guys thanks for your support! my cycle will be only for 4 weeks ... and im from greece so i will try to find clomid on a pharmacy ... also i dont want 4 andro because im afraid of estrogens ! so sparta nutrition isnt legit??? i like this company their kraken ...

Chasingtails

Awards
Completely agree with 210LBS there! After looking at the spartan product, I assumed the rest you named were all andro combos and completely missed the cyanostane.

OP-I’d stick with andros on your first run if you’re dead set on PHs. Otherwise, I’d look into running a test only IM cycle and do it right.

Chasingtails

Awards
no cyanostane ! cynostane from AI ,i think its different ! any way guys thanks for your support! my cycle will be only for 4 weeks ... and im from greece so i will try to find clomid on a pharmacy ... also i dont want 4 andro because im afraid of estrogens ! so sparta nutrition isnt legit??? i like this company their kraken ...
I really think you need to reconsider that position man. From my experience, the andros take about 4 weeks to kick in so you’re going to get nothing but shutdown from a 4 week cycle

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soo the andros cause shut down???? i want to try epiandro because all guys say that increase libido ! and the only side is hair loss .. but none in my family got hair loss also i got strong curly hair so im not afraid of hair loss

Chasingtails

Awards
Shutdown is a highly user-specific issue and blood tests are the only way to know if YOU are shut down. As a general rule though, in order for something to have much of a muscle building effect, it is going to suppress your natural testosterone production.

Yes, epiandro will increase strength and libido, but that product alone will not add much mass. Especially over 4 weeks

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a like so much olympus labs products and actually sup3r epi ( 250 mg epiandro 1 pill) so i will use sup3r epi with ar1macare pro and for pct sup3r pct with clomid .. also i will do bloodworks before cycle but after cycle i cant ... here in greece blood works are very expensive ... or i will use sup3r 1 (1 andro ) with epiandro for 6 weeks...

omen856

omen856

Awards
Different strokes for different folks. I love cyanostane. 40 mg a day 8 to 12 wks. Some people do things crazy without a serm. But that’s just LUCK. Always use a serm even if it’s something considered mild. Better to be safe than sorry. If it’s not in your budget to have any on cycle or post cycle. Stay away from it on my opinion. Tudca, liquid milk thistle, Clomid , Olympus labs kings blood. .... research everything like everyone always says repeatedly on these forums. Cyanostane in my experience good for libido, strength and quality muscle that can be kept off cycle. I have no experience with 1 4 andro

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
First of all, Cynostane from AI is cyanostane, and you are not ready for that. I know very experienced users who won't even touch that stuff, so I would erase that from your mind. There are several side effects from PHs that you can combat, however shutdown is not one of them. They will shut you down. You can run 1-andro and epiandro together for 6 weeks. Either Olympus Labs or Sparta Hard should be fine. But if you go with Sparta Hard you'll need 3 pills per day, which means you'll need 2 bottles for 40 days and 3 bottles for 60 days.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Different strokes for different folks. I love cyanostane. 40 mg a day 8 to 12 wks. Some people do things crazy without a serm. But that’s just LUCK. Always use a serm even if it’s something considered mild. Better to be safe than sorry. If it’s not in your budget to have any on cycle or post cycle. Stay away from it on my opinion. Tudca, liquid milk thistle, Clomid , Olympus labs kings blood. .... research everything like everyone always says repeatedly on these forums. Cyanostane in my experience good for libido, strength and quality muscle that can be kept off cycle. I have no experience with 1 4 andro
40mgs of cyanostane for 8-12 weeks? I've never heard of such a thing before. You taking 10 grams of tudca a day with that?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so the compination of 1 andro and epiandro is milder than cynostane AI ?? THX GUYS A LOT ! i like sparta and olympus labs ,, which one is better ?? iwill use 1 andro epiandro - ar1macare pro for estrogen and organ protect and for pct super pct OL and clomid ! does anyone used arimacare pro?? is this product good??

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also what do you think about epiandro and prostate risk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk about 8-12 weeks but I used it years ago and found it pretty weak with little to no sides. Definitely nothing comparable to sdrol in toxicity.

omen856

omen856

Awards
40mgs of cyanostane for 8-12 weeks? I've never heard of such a thing before. You taking 10 grams of tudca a day with that?
A lot of people don’t even like nor used cyanostane. Many say it’s so mild they don’t even see results. Everyone is different. Me I like it. I’m not telling him that’s what he needs to do. Just giving my opinion

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ooo olumpys labs kings blood is very good ! lol i will use it instead of sup3r pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A lot of people don’t even like nor used cyanostane. Many say it’s so mild they don’t even see results. Everyone is different. Me I like it. I’m not telling him that’s what he needs to do. Just giving my opinion
I'm not a fan of it I found it to be very weak, but 8-12 weeks so pretty long time

omen856

omen856

Awards
Yeah it is but that was me playing around with the dosage and duration. Started 20mg for 4 wks. Until I hit the sweet spot for me.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Idk about 8-12 weeks but I used it years ago and found it pretty weak with little to no sides. Definitely nothing comparable to sdrol in toxicity.
It's a similar structure to superdrol, but that doesn't really mean anything. However, I believe 2-cyano steroids are considered to be extremely toxic, even more than di-methylated Superdrol compounds. I might be wrong though. I'd have to look into it again.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow you saved me guys ! thx for your support !!!!!!!!!! i will go with sparta hard! i bet that the shut down for 6 weeks will be minimal

Skeptik

Awards
First of all, Cynostane from AI is cyanostane, and you are not ready for that. I know very experienced users who won't even touch that stuff, so I would erase that from your mind. There are several side effects from PHs that you can combat, however shutdown is not one of them. They will shut you down. You can run 1-andro and epiandro together for 6 weeks. Either Olympus Labs or Sparta Hard should be fine. But if you go with Sparta Hard you'll need 3 pills per day, which means you'll need 2 bottles for 40 days and 3 bottles for 60 days.
I saw cynostane on webshops, it says it the safest, now I'm confused

Skeptik

Awards
It's a similar structure to superdrol, but that doesn't really mean anything. However, I believe 2-cyano steroids are considered to be extremely toxic, even more than di-methylated Superdrol compounds. I might be wrong though. I'd have to look into it again.
Everywhere i red about cynostane it says it the mildest compound

omen856

omen856

Awards
I never had any sides but everyone is different.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Everywhere i red about cynostane it says it the mildest compound
I'll have to look more into it then. Cyanostane should be very toxic as a 2-cyano steroid. That is only one aspect of it though. It might be milder on other side effects. The compound is so new that there isn't a ton of info on it either.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw cynostane on webshops, it says it the safest, now I'm confused
Don't take advice from "webshops". They are there to sell you products, not give you good advice.

Skeptik

Awards
Don't take advice from "webshops". They are there to sell you products, not give you good advice.
Know that, but there are other texts on net claiming same thing and reviews also

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll have to look more into it then. Cyanostane should be very toxic as a 2-cyano steroid. That is only one aspect of it though. It might be milder on other side effects. The compound is so new that there isn't a ton of info on it either.
The stuff's not that new I mean in the bigger scheme of things yes but it's been around for at least 6 years that I know ofSo I'm going to assume it's been longer than that just because I know I wasn't the first to see it. I do remember reading how it was supposed to be toxic but then they later found out that it wasn't nearly as bad as thought

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did You had any suppression, blood work?
All prohormones Pro steroids designer steroids Etc including sarms cause suppression. If you're scared of suppression don't use drugs and stay Natty

omen856

omen856

Awards
Did You had any suppression, blood work?
Little to no suppression no lethargy didn’t do any blood work at the time. Last time I ran it was about 2 years ago. Ran about 6 cycles of it. Twice was at 20mg a day once at 30 and the rest at 40. Unfortunately there’s very minimal information on cyanostane. When you do find info on it in my case before taking the plunge seems like it’s the same info copied and pasted. Or its logs of people running multiple compounds.....

omen856

omen856

Awards
Little to no suppression compared to other prohormones I ran like tren superdrol...but yes all prohormones have suppression to some degree some more than others

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Little to no suppression no lethargy didn’t do any blood work at the time. Last time I ran it was about 2 years ago. Ran about 6 cycles of it. Twice was at 20mg a day once at 30 and the rest at 40. Unfortunately there’s very minimal information on cyanostane. When you do find info on it in my case before taking the plunge seems like it’s the same info copied and pasted. Or its logs of people running multiple compounds.....
If you didn't do blood work then you have no clue weather or not they were suppression

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sometimes your testosterone can be tanked and you won't know it

Skeptik

Awards
All prohormones Pro steroids designer steroids Etc including sarms cause suppression. If you're scared of suppression don't use drugs and stay Natty
I'm not scared my point is to experiment with chemicals, I want to educate myself before jumping to anything, so do you have any expirience with them if you do please share,I'm all ears

omen856

omen856

Awards
I'm not scared my point is to experiment with chemicals, I want to educate myself before jumping to anything, so do you have any expirience with them if you do please share,I'm all ears
That’s the best way. When I was younger did superdrol first cycle of anything then quickly had regrets. Then like an ******* did my research after the fact

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran spartan hard and liked it. Great stack for cutting. Cyanostane is a methyl designer steroid, spartan hard is 1 dhea & epiandro. No comparison. Ive been told cyanostane is like a weaker dymethazine.

Skeptik

Awards
That’s the best way. When I was younger did superdrol first cycle of anything then quickly had regrets. Then like an ******* did my research after the fact
Yeah, by chemicals I mean everything, I tried a ton of drugs(uppers downers), tippy stuff, I studied all before, why I did it, curiosity the worst thing that happened to me was legal weed aka spice, this stuff is POISON, so I'm pretty skeptical when I see people doing sarms, especially when you read research and find out it coses cancer, reduces eyesight etc. Just saying

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
I was wondering the same thing! I ran it no higher than 30 mgs a day for 5 weeks tops!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The stuff's not that new I mean in the bigger scheme of things yes but it's been around for at least 6 years that I know ofSo I'm going to assume it's been longer than that just because I know I wasn't the first to see it. I do remember reading how it was supposed to be toxic but then they later found out that it wasn't nearly as bad as thought
That's true. On paper it should be pretty toxic, but things don't always play out the way they are expected.

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
I can tell you this....I ran m sten and Cyano.....Cyano hands down was way more mild. Light on sides, libido like crazy and I actually leaned out! I lost 10 lbs but packed on some nice muscle....almost like a recomp. MSTEN gave me some messed up sides. As long as you run your cycle supports and keep up with your blood work on Cyano, you should be fine......And don't over do it! 24 mgs a day should be plenty!

cubalibre000

Awards
I have to disagree a little with Chasingtails because these products do matter. Cyanostane is a strong compound and superdrol toxic-like. You'd be much better off looking at a milder compound for a first run.
Sorry, but I'm disagree with you. I used cynostane and it's not toxic and a low prohormone. Made blood exams before and after. Also all site consider cynostane a low and safe prohormone.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all pro bodybuilders guys here in greece told me that cynostane from AI (only from pre da tor supplements) is very mild prohormone .. and some guys never using serm ... only otc pct

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys im thinking about cynostane , no cyanostane ... i think that are different prohormones

omen856

omen856

Awards
It’s always best to use a serm just cause someone is genetically lucky or whatever the case that doesn’t mean you’ll be. Use a serm and a natty test booster

omen856

omen856

Awards
Cyanostane, cyanostane, cynobol ..... it’s the same

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oo perfect ?? your shut down was minimal or max??? you mean sparta hard v2?? and how many pills you were taking?