smashed my sustanon by accident

bigalex

Awards
hey guys
im my 8th week of sustanon 500mg a week pin 2 times
i broke my vial by accident .
i lost my source but i found another..
if i order my stuff can i continue my cycle like usual?
by the time i get it it will be 12 days of no pinning
my last pin was 500mg on december 25 thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didnt you stop your cycle cause you broke your foot, and diet sucked. Or something like that? Weren't you planning on restarting in May?

bigalex

Awards
yeah change of mind i can train upper body and my diet is in check..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok was just wondering

bigalex

Awards
would i be ok since sust is long lasting or should i just start pct in about a week?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say it depends on how fast you can get it

bigalex

Awards
if i get it it will be 12 days since i last pinned 500mg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say you'd be good

bigalex

Awards
and should i stick with the same dose as usual?

insane

Awards
On a different note, i have Sustanon ampules. Is there a good way to crack the top off without it crumbling? I wrap a kleenex around top & snap it off but most times end up with bits of broken glass that fall inside the ampule. Fortunately they’re too big too get drawn up into needle. I know there’s a cutter you can buy that takes top off cleanly.
Besides that, anybody have advice?
Sorry for topic change but OP’s broken vial reminded me.

Thanks!

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
On a different note, i have Sustanon ampules. Is there a good way to crack the top off without it crumbling? I wrap a kleenex around top & snap it off but most times end up with bits of broken glass that fall inside the ampule. Fortunately they’re too big too get drawn up into needle. I know there’s a cutter you can buy that takes top off cleanly.
Besides that, anybody have advice?
Sorry for topic change but OP’s broken vial reminded me.

Thanks!
The trick with Amps is take a small file like what is on nail clippers and file 1 good line and 1 smaller line on the other side, both in the dip of where it breaks. when you break it the 1st line should be facing you and the smaller line is the crease where the top breaks away. should have no problems with that method

insane

Awards
The trick with Amps is take a small file like what is on nail clippers and file 1 good line and 1 smaller line on the other side, both in the dip of where it breaks. when you break it the 1st line should be facing you and the smaller line is the crease where the top breaks away. should have no problems with that method
Thanks for the tip!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always wrap my amps in a towel due to the breaking but to help prevent shattering I gently push the top away, rotate the amp, push the top way with gentle pressure again, rotate, etc until it snaps. Amps seem to have a natural weak spot but you have to find it, hence the rotating it after testing it.