1/4 Andro Stack

Adderhold

Awards
In the next few days I will be starting a 1/4 andro stack( Super Mandro, Andro the Giant stack) and I am interested to see if anyone would like to follow my progress through a log. I plan on running the stack for 8 weeks followed by 4 week pct.

A little information:
Currently 5'5, 180lbs
Current bench 1rm-250
Current Deadlift 1rm-405
Current Squat 1rm-335

I mainly train in a power lifting style but will be switching to mainly a power building style to maximize gains.

The cycle will be as follows:
330mg Super Mandro ED
330mg Andro the giant ED
Liver/organ protector going by what the bottle says ED
Multi Vit ED
Arimistane if any estrogenic sides happen
1g of tribulus ED
PCT will be nolva 40/40/20/20 and a natural anabolic(Not sure which one yet)

Diet will be:
275-300 protein
200-250 carb
80-100 fat

If anyone would interested in following my log please let me know and I will do my best to keep everyone updated!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, good luck with the run - is it your first? (Ask purely as many run this as a first ph cycle, just done so myself).

If your after any tweaks id suggest just getting an all in one on cycle support (k1ngsguard or cel cycle assist for example) rather than a liver protector (its non methyl so liver shouldnt be an issue.

Id have a pharma grade ai rather than arimistane just in case (i had no gyno sides but better safe than sorry).

Nolva looks a touch high - as far as i know standard would be 20/20/10/10

Everything else looks spot on bro, youll enjoy the run. Tag me in if you log it, id be keem to follow

Adderhold

Awards
The liver protector came free with the stack so i figured might as well use it. I actually made a typo when I said Nolva I meant clomid. No this isn't my first cycle and I did a sarm cycle about a year ago just to kinda get the feel for what its like to be on something. So you would recommend something like anastrozole instead of arimistane?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The liver protector came free with the stack so i figured might as well use it. I actually made a typo when I said Nolva I meant clomid. No this isn't my first cycle and I did a sarm cycle about a year ago just to kinda get the feel for what its like to be on something. So you would recommend something like anastrozole instead of arimistane?
Ah sound, clomid would be spot on at that dosing - I ran 50/25/25/12.5 with no sides and good recovery.

Yeah if you’ve got the liver protector then why not I guess.

And yeah anastrozole or aromasin would be better to have on hand just in case.

Good luck with it bro. Should be fun!

Adderhold

Awards
I will begin the cycle and the log either this Saturday or the following Monday based on what time I will actually receive everything. I also went ahead and measured my arms and legs. My arms are both 15" and my legs are 25". I will also be experimenting with feeder workouts just to see if they are actually useful.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with the others. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 would be sufficient and adding in cel cycle assist won't hurt. For a natty product in pct viron by blr, fd2.0 or anafuse would all be good options.

Also check out past logs in the supplement logs section. Super mandro and andro the giant is a pretty common stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the next few days I will be starting a 1/4 andro stack( Super Mandro, Andro the Giant stack) and I am interested to see if anyone would like to follow my progress through a log. I plan on running the stack for 8 weeks followed by 4 week pct.

A little information:
Currently 5'5, 180lbs
Current bench 1rm-250
Current Deadlift 1rm-405
Current Squat 1rm-335

I mainly train in a power lifting style but will be switching to mainly a power building style to maximize gains.

The cycle will be as follows:
330mg Super Mandro ED
330mg Andro the giant ED
Liver/organ protector going by what the bottle says ED
Multi Vit ED
Arimistane if any estrogenic sides happen
1g of tribulus ED
PCT will be nolva 40/40/20/20 and a natural anabolic(Not sure which one yet)

Diet will be:
275-300 protein
200-250 carb
80-100 fat

If anyone would interested in following my log please let me know and I will do my best to keep everyone updated!
1. Protein is too high. I would stick to 1.5 grams/lb of body weight which would be 270 grams. You can adjust that as your cycle goes on.
2. What are your goals? You calories seem too low if you're looking to bulk, or even lean bulk. Do you know your TDEE?
3. For cycle support, do you have a product yet? If not, look into TUCDA, Life Support 2.0, or Cycle Assist
4. I would pre load your supports for a week
5. Arimistane will not combat estrogen. Nothing OTC will. They will help with cortisol, but that is it. I would get a real AI and have it on hand.
6. For your natural anabolic with your SERM, AlphaMax XT or M-Test are good choices.

AlphaMax XT will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with

Adderhold

Awards
Stack came in the mail early so today was actually the first day. Currently dealing with a wrist injury so workout was pretty limited today. I did shoulders and triceps, workout consisted of:

Smith machine shoulder press 3x12
Super strict lateral raises 3x12
Rope front raises 3x12
V-bar pushdown 4x12
Overhead extension 4x12

Obviously in the first day I'm not going to feel anything other than that feeling in the back of my head for switching to the dark side. One thing I did notice was my appetite just was not here today and just looking at food made me want to gag lol hopefully not getting sick because then the cycle will be abruptly put on hold.

A few things I need to update is I realize my macros weren't really what they needed to be considering I'll need about 2,800-3,000 calories a day in order to actually bulk up. Things will be adjusted and I will keep everyone updated. Leg day is tomorrow so let's see how that goes!

Adderhold

Awards
So day 2 is basically done with, going in to work now. Weighed in at 183 today so that's three pounds gained but more than likely it's not because of the stack lol probably water. Leg day went as follows:

Squats 6x6@ 70% (255)
Seated leg curls 20,15,12,8,10,10,25 partials
Stiff leg deads 4x8-12
Good girl/bad girl 3x15-25 each
Hammer curl 6x10 up the weight every set
Preacher curl 3x8
Cable curl 12,12,12,10,10
Calf raises 4x12

Still too early to really feel anything but I've noticed it's been harder to catch my breath in between sets. If anyone would know why let me know.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed
You not officially in the dark side untill you got that needle in your glute.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I will begin the cycle and the log either this Saturday or the following Monday based on what time I will actually receive everything. I also went ahead and measured my arms and legs. My arms are both 15" and my legs are 25". I will also be experimenting with feeder workouts just to see if they are actually useful.
Follow up with an update about the feeder workouts. I posted a thread about it not too long ago and am interested to see how they work for you

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Follow up with an update about the feeder workouts. I posted a thread about it not too long ago and am interested to see how they work for you

Adderhold

Awards
Day 3 went just about the same as the others. Today was deadlift day. Workout consisted of:

Deadlift-work up to 75%x2 (345), 8x3 @ 65%
Lat pulldown-3x12
Dumbbell rows-8,8,6
Low rows-3x12

That was about all I could handle today due to being sore as hell from day 2. Weight is still the same but with it only being day 3 what do you expect. I will follow up with how the feeder workouts go, three days in isn't enough to really see if they work. They do hurt like hell though. Thanks everyone for keeping up with my log so far I appreciate the support.

Adderhold

Awards
I'll update the log later on today, just had a quick question. Going on vacation at the end of May and was wondering if ostarine and albuter could be stacked together to make a serious cutting cycle that'll keep me from losing gains?

Adderhold

Awards
I think today would be day 19? Maybe. So quick updates I am currently 187 with no noticeable fat gain, also with no directly noticeable muscle gain but I really can't tell. Muscles do look fuller and pumps have been insane. I've never experienced pumps like this before and also mind muscle connection is absolutely insane. I've never actually experienced a really good mind muscle connection before until now. Side effects- acne is the biggest problem. Face is breaking out and no matter how much product I use it keeps coming. Libido some days is through the roof, almost to the point where my girlfriend has to hide from me. Other days not there at all. Oh well.