Test e and anadrol

Swifty11

Awards

2nd Cycle
Anadrol 50mg ed weeks 1-4
Test E 250 2xpw weeks 1-12

Ran liver support first 4 weeks with drol.
Pct: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Start Weight: 167ish 6-7% bf

I am in week 7 now and the drol was phenomenal. Jumped to about 185 in 15 days and cruised the rest of the way. My lifts increased dramatically. I am wondering when my body weight will increase from the test as I have dropped back down to 182 and can’t seem to move. I can feel the test e working from a libido standpoint as well as with increased aggression. I start week 7 injections tomorrow, should I expect anymore weight/lift gains?

Diet: 5-7 meals per day. Lots of carbs and protein

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh for god sake. If you don't have experience you dont jump on anadrol. You're obviously eating too little and how that's possibly with 7 meals I have no idea.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem with a second cycle being test and drol ?? Don't know what ^ that guys talking about
Besides that usually for me week 6-7 is when it really starts becoming noticeable. If you're having 5-7 meals a day make sure you're still counting out your macros and you're hitting a consistent surplus. Whenever I'm tryna gain weight my goal is always add in carbs slowly every 1-2 weeks I add 25-50gs daily. That being said thou make sure you're paying attention to the mirror more than the scale as sometimes the scale might not be moving but you're still growing .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem with a second cycle being test and drol ?? Don't know what ^ that guys talking about
Besides that usually for me week 6-7 is when it really starts becoming noticeable. If you're having 5-7 meals a day make sure you're still counting out your macros and you're hitting a consistent surplus. Whenever I'm tryna gain weight my goal is always add in carbs slowly every 1-2 weeks I add 25-50gs daily. That being said thou make sure you're paying attention to the mirror more than the scale as sometimes the scale might not be moving but you're still growing .
Because anadrol is probably the most toxic one out there and it takes experience to be able to keep gains and I don't see why you would jump on something that strong considering its harder to recover from and you simply don't need it if you're not in that shape where weaker steroids stops working.

Swifty11

Awards
Appreciate it, week 7 is treating me well. I might be stepping on the scale too often looking for movement. I feel and look great and that’s the plus I was looking for.