Coming off AAS

BlueberyJones

Awards
My first cycle is nearing its end sadly and was wondering what everyone's experience has been with keeping size and strength gains and any tips to keep as much as possible. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. feel free to ask any stats/diet/gains made ect

Cycle layout
Weeks 1-12 500 mg test e
Weeks 8-14 75 mg tbol
1-12 aromasin mon, wed, Friday 12.5 mg
1-14 cycle support supps

Pct layout
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10
Natty test booster with daa and laxogenin
Aromasin as need
Also have cardarine on hand not sure if I'm going to use it or not (input would be appreciated)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use cardarine it's great during and after cycle. Everyone a gains are different with water , fat and muscles and water is something you absolutely will loose, you could gain far due to cortisol and you could lose muscles.
Nolva 40/40/20/20.

Work out hard and keep diet in check, gw will help preventing muscle waste. Tbol is quite easy to keep gains from. How much did you gain now? And how did your body change?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO I would do nolva or clomid not both. But if you feel you need both of them during pct i guess it won't hurt.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Use cardarine it's great during and after cycle. Everyone a gains are different with water , fat and muscles and water is something you absolutely will loose, you could gain far due to cortisol and you could lose muscles.
Nolva 40/40/20/20.

Work out hard and keep diet in check, gw will help preventing muscle waste. Tbol is quite easy to keep gains from. How much did you gain now? And how did your body change?
I'm in week 11 now and have stayed in a constant surplus the whole cycle and have gained 24-25 pounds. And my body has changed pretty drastically I forgot the exact measurements without looking on paper but roughly add inch to arms, 2.5 inches to quads, 2 inches to chest, 3/8 inch to calves, ridiculous trap gains and honestly close to no fat added. And I know I'll lose water I just wonder how much bc I'm taking AI and haven't felt bloated/looked like I'm holding water entire cycle

BlueberyJones

Awards
Just outta curiousity why not both if I have both on hand? Keep in mind I'm adding nolva to take lower dose of Clomid to try an avoid sides

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just outta curiousity why not both if I have both on hand? Keep in mind I'm adding nolva to take lower dose of Clomid to try an avoid sides
I like both, run Clomid at 50/50/25/25 nolva at 40/40/20/20. Some people go Clomid at 100 and you can be sure to get at least blurry vision.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best advice is don’t come off, you know, like go on a cruise to paradise :). I’m being serious, but honestly I loved mk677 post cycle to maintain gains. Typically kept most weight gains some of that bloat but maintained strength which is fantastic.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Best advice is don’t come off, you know, like go on a cruise to paradise :). I’m being serious, but honestly I loved mk677 post cycle to maintain gains. Typically kept most weight gains some of that bloat but maintained strength which is fantastic.
Lmao I wish man. I'm young tho and not ready to commit to the cruise life but eventually it's going to happen haha. Any experience with GW in post cycle opposed to mk677?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine is good, add some creatine. Eat the same and train insanely heavy.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to add on a good pump product post cycle. At least mentally it helps push and feels/looks good. Anything to keep that beast mentality going while trying to hold onto gains.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle is nearing its end sadly and was wondering what everyone's experience has been with keeping size and strength gains and any tips to keep as much as possible. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. feel free to ask any stats/diet/gains made ect

Cycle layout
Weeks 1-12 500 mg test e
Weeks 8-14 75 mg tbol
1-12 aromasin mon, wed, Friday 12.5 mg
1-14 cycle support supps

Pct layout
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10
Natty test booster with daa and laxogenin
Aromasin as need
Also have cardarine on hand not sure if I'm going to use it or not (input would be appreciated)
I would avoid DAA. There are studies that show it can reduce testosterone in healthy men. Laxo is good, but not ideal for PCT. Laxo is great for recovery which would be better suited for a cut or recomp. I do like the addition of Cardarine.

For a natural anabolic, AlphaMax XT would be great with your SERM. AlphaMax XT has a wide array of ingredients that are fully dosed. The product as a whole will increase workout performance, boost testosterone, increase libido, and control cortisol. M-Test is a viable option as well.

If you looking to maintain more strength gains PCT, then I would run MassMax XT or X-Gels with the SERM. You could also run wither of those with AlphaMax XT or M-Test. With MassMax XT, users note an appetite increase within the first week. Users also report great strength gains. We have had users report a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks while seeing a positive change in body composition. Those are great results for a natural product.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nolva is the best PCT (Bang for your buck, lower dose, great on Lipids) compared to Clomid.
But either will do. (Very similar chemicals).

I think youre doing fine, people need to get bloods to be sure and dial **** in.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But what is your weight and height and body fat?

BlueberyJones

Awards
But what is your weight and height and body fat?
5’8, 185 morning 189 at night, and not exactly sure on body fat but I know for a fact I’m less than 15 but more than 10, I’d guess like 13%

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5’8, 185 morning 189 at night, and not exactly sure on body fat but I know for a fact I’m less than 15 but more than 10, I’d guess like 13%
I almost feel you're eating too much, especially carbs, of course it depends on how much you lose during the day and wether you're bloating.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I almost feel you're eating too much, especially carbs, of course it depends on how much you lose during the day and wether you're bloating.
I’m not bloated at all and haven’t fell below 185 the last couple days but when I started bulking like 6 months ago my macros were way lower and I’ve been staying in a 200 calorie surplus pretty much my whole bulk until now. My macros right now are pretty much maintence for me plus I’ve always been an ectomorph so it’s always been really hard to gain weight for me. I almost feel like carbs are more important than protein is assuming you’re getting bare minimum 1 g per pound

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might want to drop the Nolva as soon as you feel that T levels are decent (hard to tell this without having bloods done though).

Nolva lowers sytemic IGF levels which is not ideal during PCT. Run it alongside Clomid for first 2 weeks then drop it.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I took Dylan Gemalli’s advice and did nolva and clomid on my last pct. recovery was full and complete, i tried running each solo in the past and always had issues...highly recommended for sure.