Trt anyone?? Come to Entourage Medical

Dxt25

Awards
Hey guys we are back on AM and happy to be here. If you have any questions and ready to get on TRT ill be glad to help!

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Hey guys! Dr Bryan here, owner and medical director for Entourage Medical. Our demand and the many patients requesting we come back to AM has brought us back for good! I am here to help you guys live a healthier, happier life! Please do not hesitate to post any questions you may have regarding TRT therapy- I am here to help :)

At your service-

Dr B

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you guys back. I personally enjoy reading and learning more from your interactions with the members here. Happy New Year!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an old guy, glad to see you back! Pretty sure I'm gonna be one of your next customers

Dxt25

Awards
That would be great!! When your ready we’re ready to help you out!

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Lol, thank you gentlemen! Remember, we are at your service so please let us know if you need anything!(except for winning lotto numbers, still waiting on those myself)! :)

Thanks again friends!

Dr B

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, thank you gentlemen! Remember, we are at your service so please let us know if you need anything!(except for winning lotto numbers, still waiting on those myself)! :)

Thanks again friends!

Dr B

Hey Doctor B,

I had my annual physical last January. I am 40 years old. I had my total and free testosterone readings. My total test was 406 ng/dl, but my free test was on the low side at 8.3pg/ml. According to the test result it said a range for free test that was normal was between 8.7-55. Going by these results, do I sound like a potential candidate for TRT?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doctor B,

I had my annual physical last January. I am 40 years old. I had my total and free testosterone readings. My total test was 406 ng/dl, but my free test was on the low side at 8.3pg/ml. According to the test result it said a range for free test that was normal was between 8.7-55. Going by these results, do I sound like a potential candidate for TRT?
You really need a lot more bloodwork before you consider TRT. Here is a guide to what you need:
https://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?5040-Blood-Tests-Needed-Before-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

pswain1

Awards
I would like to get on trt or at least talk to someone about it but my cholesterol is naturally high. I have never been able to get it down so I have never brought it up to my dr. Total cholesterol is around 210, tris are normal, hdl is 30-40 and ldl 110-130. My test sits low 300’s but free test is always 8-12. Anything I can do about lowering the cholesterol to get my test up.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to get on trt or at least talk to someone about it but my cholesterol is naturally high. I have never been able to get it down so I have never brought it up to my dr. Total cholesterol is around 210, tris are normal, hdl is 30-40 and ldl 110-130. My test sits low 300’s but free test is always 8-12. Anything I can do about lowering the cholesterol to get my test up.
The Great Cholesterol Myth continues....

Cholesterol is the building block for hormones and is not necessarily a health risk. Your triglycerides are good and that’s more of an issue. Here is a chart showing your hormones. Notice it all starts with cholesterol:
IMG_1905.jpg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys we are back on AM and happy to be here. If you have any questions and ready to get on TRT ill be glad to help!
I PMd you guys 2 days ago with no response

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, you must have PM’d the old rep. You might have missed this thread:
Kenpoengineer New Rep for Entourage Hormones

How can I help?
I was reading your log. It is over 19 pages...trying to find out what levels the treatment restored your test to? Also, do they have gel options and what kind of price range does that start at? I don't think at this point based on what you said I need TRT, but am curious.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading your log. It is over 19 pages...trying to find out what levels the treatment restored your test to? Also, do they have gel options and what kind of price range does that start at? I don't think at this point based on what you said I need TRT, but am curious.
TRT is not a total or free testosterone number. It’s about reaching a level that “you personally feel better on”. No gels/creams only injections, the way it should be. If you have a FB account then join Testosterone Replacement Therapy Community FB group. There is more information there plus a discount code for services from Entourage Medical.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey kenpoengineer
Thanks brother . I just got the ball rolling at the labs

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys! Dr Bryan here, owner and medical director for Entourage Medical. Our demand and the many patients requesting we come back to AM has brought us back for good! I am here to help you guys live a healthier, happier life! Please do not hesitate to post any questions you may have regarding TRT therapy- I am here to help :)

At your service-

Dr B
We’re are you guys located at?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established