CYCLE REVIEW

luis1567

Awards
22 year old powerlifter. Multiple cycles in the past... looking to see what you guys think of this. Trying to be the most safe and be able to keep majority of my gains.

This will be an 8 week cycle followed by 4 week pct. can extend pct if needed.

CYCLE REVIEW

ON CYCLE-
ORAL TREST 25-50mg daily
Epistane 30-45mg daily
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Tudca
Milk thistle

PCT-
Clomid-50/50/25/25
Nolva-40/20/20/20
Aromasin-12.5eod
MK2866-25mg eod
Gw-501516-20mg eod

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d maybe opt for transdermal trest due to it providing much more stable blood levels. I’ve also noticed most people tend to run it 50-100mg a day if I’m not mistaken. I’d personally just run the cycle for 6 weeks as opposed to 8. I’d also just buy some cel cycle assist or ar1macare pro and run that 6 caps per day (assuming you decide to run the cycle for 6 weeks) instead of the milk thistle. Tudca probably wont be necessary for this cycle, but it wont hurt to add if you can afford it. DONT RUN OSTARINE IN PCT, it’s suppressive and will be counterproductive to the purpose of pct. I’d also drop the nolva dose to 20/20/10/10 and probably drop the aromasin to 12.5mg twice a week to avoid crashing ur estrogen (maybe dose mondays and thursdays). That’s how I’d go about it personally :]

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You probably don't need nolva and clomid in your pct. You could get away with one or the other as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
22 year old powerlifter. Multiple cycles in the past... looking to see what you guys think of this. Trying to be the most safe and be able to keep majority of my gains.

CYCLE REVIEW

ON CYCLE-
ORAL TREST 25-50mg daily
Epistane 30-45mg daily
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Tudca
Milk thistle

PCT-
Clomid-50/50/25/25
Nolva-40/20/20/20
Aromasin-12.5eod
MK2866-25mg eod
Gw-501516-20mg eod

Why are you using milk thistle when you're already using TUDCA? Why are you using 2 SERMs as well as an AI during PCT? Do you have any clue what you're doing?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you using milk thistle when you're already using TUDCA? Why are you using 2 SERMs as well as an AI during PCT? Do you have any clue what you're doing?
Gw is not a serm and causes no shutdown.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d maybe opt for transdermal trest due to it providing much more stable blood levels. I’ve also noticed most people tend to run it 50-100mg a day if I’m not mistaken. I’d personally just run the cycle for 6 weeks as opposed to 8. I’d also just buy some cel cycle assist or ar1macare pro and run that 6 caps per day (assuming you decide to run the cycle for 6 weeks) instead of the milk thistle. Tudca probably wont be necessary for this cycle, but it wont hurt to add if you can afford it. DONT RUN OSTARINE IN PCT, it’s suppressive and will be counterproductive to the purpose of pct. I’d also drop the nolva dose to 20/20/10/10 and probably drop the aromasin to 12.5mg twice a week to avoid crashing ur estrogen (maybe dose mondays and thursdays). That’s how I’d go about it personally :]
Ostarine and supression is debatable at low dosage and short term it doesn't seem to cause any shutdown.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CYCLE REVIEW

ON CYCLE-
ORAL TREST 25-50mg daily
Epistane 30-45mg daily
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Tudca
Milk thistle

PCT-
Clomid-50/50/25/25
Nolva-40/20/20/20
Aromasin-12.5eod
MK2866-25mg eod
Gw-501516-20mg eod

Don't run oral only cycle it's such a waste. I also question wether trest is wise to stack with another oral and I don't suggest you to run something that strong if you don't have a good experience keeping gains before. Only you know how well you manage pct so be honest with yourself.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with running nolva and clomid with aromisin during pct. it's actually a really nice pct

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right. Guessing you don't know what Nolva and Clomid are. Why would you think i was talking about a SARM? lol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and Clomid are the serms...

Why with all these other drugs is there no injectable being used? Seems like you should wait and add some injectable(s)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I've noticed is recently on AM is people come for advice and people tear them up.
This kids cycle is layed out ok.
He obviously researched a little.
Build him up.
If you think there is a better way suggest it.
There is no ONE way to run a cycle or PCT

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people run both Clomid and Nolva.
I personally recovered better when I ran both.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle looks cool
8 weeks is maybe over kill
If your going to be "ON" during a meet I'd try and time it for the end of the 4th week beginning of the 5th.
I wouldn't take the AI utill I needed it.
Epistane can make for achy joints. Low estro can make it worse.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CYCLE REVIEW

ON CYCLE-
ORAL TREST 25-50mg daily
Epistane 30-45mg daily
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Tudca
Milk thistle

PCT-
Clomid-50/50/25/25
Nolva-40/20/20/20
Aromasin-12.5eod
MK2866-25mg eod
Gw-501516-20mg eod

You can take re GW all the way through cycle and pct.
Mk2866 wouldn't use in pct.
It does cause suppression at 25mg

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're wrong.
Not really...Sure, two serms for a simple 6-8 week oral cycle might be overkill. Personally, clomid for 4-6 weeks is plenty. I actually think aromasin at a low dose during pct is a good idea if done correctly.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva and Clomid are the serms...

Why with all these other drugs is there no injectable being used? Seems like you should wait and add some injectable(s)
I meant sarm misread and mistype

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. Guessing you don't know what Nolva and Clomid are. Why would you think i was talking about a SARM? lol

Okay mr sarcasm. I thought you were talking about sarms since they were in pct and gw is often regarded as a sarm. Anyways using both Clomid and nolva is not stupid. The most important thing is that you can dose Clomid lower with nolva involved and not having to get blurry vision which seens to happen to everyone

luis1567

Awards
What I've noticed is recently on AM is people come for advice and people tear them up.
This kids cycle is layed out ok.
He obviously researched a little.
Build him up.
If you think there is a better way suggest it.
There is no ONE way to run a cycle or PCT

Jeez guys, i came on here for help not to get brought down lol. anyways, i know my cycle is not perfect, hence why i haven't started and why I PUT IT UP FOR REVIEW.

After more research, I've agreed to do transdermal trest, what do you guys think of doing both oral and transdermal? I've read thats pretty popular.

Im going to be taking MK2866 out of the PCT and taking GW all the way through cycle and PCT at 20mg EOD

I also agree using both TUDCA and MT might be overkill , which one would you guys suggest to use over the other?

Besides those changes, i think thats what i will be leaving it. Should i change the dosages on my PCT using both the clomid nolva and aromasin?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez guys, i came on here for help not to get brought down lol. anyways, i know my cycle is not perfect, hence why i haven't started and why I PUT IT UP FOR REVIEW.

After more research, I've agreed to do transdermal trest, what do you guys think of doing both oral and transdermal? I've read thats pretty popular.

Im going to be taking MK2866 out of the PCT and taking GW all the way through cycle and PCT at 20mg EOD

I also agree using both TUDCA and MT might be overkill , which one would you guys suggest to use over the other?

Besides those changes, i think thats what i will be leaving it. Should i change the dosages on my PCT using both the clomid nolva and aromasin?
Tudca is the better pick from the two.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The only change you might want to make is only running the clomid.
But if you normally run both Clomid and Nolva in your pct and its been working I'd stick with what works.
You should log the cycle so we can see how that stack effects your power.

luis1567

Awards
I'm looking to start in 2 or 3 week so I'll deff log it onto here.

Previously, I've only used clomid but thought adding nolva would be beneficial because of how hard this is supposed to shut you down and since I'm not using any test.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok but with what kind of cycle? If you're injecting multiple compounds with an oral finisher then yes, dual SERM serves a purpose. You might even taper an AI in there. But even that really isn't necessary without having bloods to back up all the suppression. There are 100 guys who know jack chit about the endocrine system to ever 1 who does. Unfortunately all 100 like to post advice. Because "lots of people do it" doesn't make it correct. The goal with a PCT is to control spiking estrogen, and gradually restore the body to homeostasis. Explain how adding more suppression during PCT helps our end-goal. It doesn't. Grab torem, start at a strong dose if needed, taper down, adjust if necessary. Throwing the kitchen sink at your cycle or pct is pointless.
I agree that the response you just gave me is light years ahead of the original you gave the OP.
He is totally open to options....
Maybe you could help a little next time.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Previously, I've only used clomid but thought adding nolva would be beneficial because of how hard this is supposed to shut you down and since I'm not using any test.
No need
Just stick with Clomid.
If you need to go an extra week or two then cool.
Just Clomid will be fine bro.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really...Sure, two serms for a simple 6-8 week oral cycle might be overkill. Personally, clomid for 4-6 weeks is plenty. I actually think aromasin at a low dose during pct is a good idea if done correctly.
But he is wrong and you just agreed with me. Thanks.

Aromasin should be used if there is end cycle bloodwork to show positive need for it. A low dose does what...? Almost nothing. So in essence you're throwing more chemicals at the body for little to no gain. Compounds should be used strategically, not because you think they might do something. If you're using an AI on cycle, and stop when you stop anabolics... why would you need an AI post cycle? We aren't using incredibly strong compounds to necessitate AI support for our SERM(s).

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent years in this section posting advice from what i have learned in biochem. The information is out there, people just keep making thread after thread asking for advice thinking they are the first ones to come up with the cycle in question. It's laziness not wanting to learn about the endocrine system and physiology of the body.
Well come to find out he normally just runs Clomid.
He thought the shutdown from Trest was so bad that 2 Serms was required.
Either way bro I just feel like he can on for cycle evaluation not to be ridiculed .
He obviously knew he needed a SERM.
He also thought that ostarine isn't suppressive.
That's pretty incorrect too.
So correcting is all he needed
Looks like his cycle is straighten ed out now.
Its all good.
But with the amount of knowledge you have on the subject I'd hope that if you took the time to chime in, it would be to share that knowledge.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent years in this section posting advice from what i have learned in biochem. The information is out there, people just keep making thread after thread asking for advice thinking they are the first ones to come up with the cycle in question. It's laziness not wanting to learn about the endocrine system and physiology of the body.
Can't the SERM have our test high normal therefore our estro be high normal too?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do gw every day during cycle and pct. Ostarine is from what I've read not suppressive at 20mg, could be less and for less then 4 or 5 weeks. If this is true it's a major edition to pct. I can't back this up but there are studies out there.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
You're wrong.
No, actually I'm not wrong. If you are going to say that I'm wrong then explain why you think that. Whether or not he needs both in his cycle is besides the point, we are talking pct in general

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin has the ability to increase free Testosterone and IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) levels in the body. Because of this, this drug is also very useful during PCT regimes when one is trying to restore natural Testosterone production levels in order to avoid a post cycle "crash". Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end. Aromasin prevents this from occurring, keeping estrogen under control, preventing rebound and getting you on the right track to a full and efficient recovery..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Just get an all-in-one cycle support. Tudca and milk thistle just help with your liver; something like ar1macare pro or cel cycle assist will cover your liver, prostate, cardiovascular health, etc.

luis1567

Awards
Any help on how I should dose oral and transdermal TREST throughout the day?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any help on how I should dose oral and transdermal TREST throughout the day?
Oral trest 30-45min preworkout and transdermal 5-6 hours apart. I workout around 4pm so do transdermal around 6:30am and oral around 3:30pm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1