Noob,advice? (11-kt)

Skeptik

Awards
I red a lot about prohormones and steroids in last 6-7 months and finally i manged to get some 11kt and ostarine, so my question will be do i need to do PCT after my cycle of 11kt(from what I have red on most forums and online store reviews, everybody are suggesting mild PCT, over the counter pct), or something like clomid nolva. And now ostarine, I am so afraid of sarms because i hear all these things:they shot you down, they cause rapid cancer, they give you blindness, and then the other side that they are great with no side effects(don't know what to believe)
I would appreciate any advice!

(sorry if English is bad)

Skeptik

Awards
My background:27 years old training since 19 hight 193cm, weight 105kg

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Most people on here will recommend a SERM for 11-KT, but I am not 100% an 11-KT only cycle would require that. I think it depends on the dosage you are running. I know over a certain dosage it can cause suppression. When 11-OXO came on the market as an oral I don't think anyone was running a PCT for it. I think it was even added in some PCT products. It probably depends on dosage and cycle length, but I am pretty much positive everyone on here will recommend a SERM for it. Ostarine obviously requires a SERM.

Skeptik

Awards
11-ketotestosterone >11oxo, please correct me if I am wrong

Skeptik

Awards
Most people on here will recommend a SERM for 11-KT, but I am not 100% an 11-KT only cycle would require that. I think it depends on the dosage you are running. I know over a certain dosage it can cause suppression. When 11-OXO came on the market as an oral I don't think anyone was running a PCT for it. I think it was even added in some PCT products. It probably depends on dosage and cycle length, but I am pretty much positive everyone on here will recommend a SERM for it. Ostarine obviously requires a SERM.
Thanks, so my future plan will be furazabol and 11kt, can I take 5mg ostarine Ed for 30 days to help with my joints or should I use fish oil and joint supps since ostarine is so suppressive

Skeptik

Awards
And use over the counter pct

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Now if you're talking about stacking then you'll probably want to go the route of a SERM. 11-KT is better than 11-OXO as I believe it is the compound 11-OXO converts to. I don't know much about SARMS, just that Ostarine is suppressive. Someone else will chime in with more info.

Skeptik

Awards
Now if you're talking about stacking then you'll probably want to go the route of a SERM. 11-KT is better than 11-OXO as I believe it is the compound 11-OXO converts to. I don't know much about SARMS, just that Ostarine is suppressive. Someone else will chime in with more info.
No stacking, as I sad I am afraid of sarms

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No stacking, as I sad I am afraid of sarms
But you're talking about running ostarine and I thought you were stacking with furazabol? If it's just 11-KT the most PCT you'll need it like clomid 3 weeks at 25/12.5/12.5 or something. You may even be able to get away with OTC PCT but I know that's not a popular concept on here.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you’re running 11-kt solo, I’d add 4-dhea to it. Would help out the joints and lethargy on 11-kt can be strong at high doses. Don’t expect any size increase on 11-kt.

Skeptik

Awards
If you’re running 11-kt solo, I’d add 4-dhea to it. Would help out the joints and lethargy on 11-kt can be strong at high doses. Don’t expect any size increase on 11-kt.
I was aiming to trim a little bit of fat, that's all, thanks man, I will take a photo of myself every 2-3 days, so if kt is working I will make a log, i I will definitely do blood work before and after, because I'm planning a few more cycles

Skeptik

Awards
But you're talking about running ostarine and I thought you were stacking with furazabol? If it's just 11-KT the most PCT you'll need it like clomid 3 weeks at 25/12.5/12.5 or something. You may even be able to get away with OTC PCT but I know that's not a popular concept on here.
Sorry on my bad English, just 11-kt, my first cycle

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
An AI isn't needed with your cycle but it is suppressive of natural testosterone production so you need to run a proper mini PCT after your cycle.