1st cycle blog Test only.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
This will be my 1st cycle, and I'll do my best to keep updates here.
Stats-
36yo
6'1
11% bf
College athlete,let myself go, and been back at it off and on past 5 years.
Diet- I track it all, eat fairly clean, will be extremely clean during cycle.
Current plan-
Test E week 1-12 500mg (250x2)
Hcg week 1-14 500 iu
Arimidex week 1-14 .5 MG
Clomid week 14-18 50mg
Nolvadex week 14-18 20mg

Goal is size/strength

I have a bad lower back that does limit some movements, and was worried about pushing myself into injury. I'm going to layout my workouts around this issue and make sure to listen to my body.

I'll be bringing up my calories from 3100-3500, then week 4 -12 to 4000. Obviously ill adjust accordingly through the cycle to limit fat gains as much as possible, while understanding it's part of the deal.

I plan on starting mid January as I still am wanting to do a tad bit more research, as well as finalizing my diet, gym plan to a T.
My last scans were about 2 months ago, which showed my mid section being at 13% bf, so hoping to get it closer to the rest of my body prior to 1st pin.

Thanks all who contribute to this site, as it has been huge in helping me in my planning.

Few pics, currently, and will do full with measurements prior to day 1!!!

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
This will be my 1st cycle, and I'll do my best to keep updates here.
Stats-
36yo
6'1
11% bf
College athlete,let myself go, and been back at it off and on past 5 years.
Diet- I track it all, eat fairly clean, will be extremely clean during cycle.
Current plan-
Test E week 1-12 500mg (250x2)
Hcg week 1-14 500 iu
Arimidex week 1-14 .5 MG
Clomid week 14-18 50mg
Nolvadex week 14-18 20mg

Goal is size/strength

I have a bad lower back that does limit some movements, and was worried about pushing myself into injury. I'm going to layout my workouts around this issue and make sure to listen to my body.

I'll be bringing up my calories from 3100-3500, then week 4 -12 to 4000. Obviously ill adjust accordingly through the cycle to limit fat gains as much as possible, while understanding it's part of the deal.

I plan on starting mid January as I still am wanting to do a tad bit more research, as well as finalizing my diet, gym plan to a T.
My last scans were about 2 months ago, which showed my mid section being at 13% bf, so hoping to get it closer to the rest of my body prior to 1st pin.

Thanks all who contribute to this site, as it has been huge in helping me in my planning.

Few pics, currently, and will do full with measurements prior to day 1!!!
2nd pin was yesterday.
So far been good
3500 calories
350 carb/300 protein/100 fat
Doing 5 days in gym,1 day each body part.
Feeling good, but eating clean 3500 is a **** ton of food.
Pins have been in ass, with a little pip, but nothing crazy.
Doing HCG in abdomen
Arimidex.25 eod

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for gains city

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll check this out. Good set-up. What made you decide to jump into gear? Did you see natural gains stall out? Welcome to the dark side but fair warning it's difficult to go back from here my friend. In any case kill it and kill it man!

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Honestly I Still had gains natural, but felt with my age, it was a good time to come over. I had been thinking about doing it as far as 10+ years ago, but wasnt fully dedicated to the gym, like I am now. Im excited to put my all into it, and get the most out of this cycle for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I Still had gains natural, but felt with my age, it was a good time to come over. I had been thinking about doing it as far as 10+ years ago, but wasnt fully dedicated to the gym, like I am now. Im excited to put my all into it, and get the most out of this cycle for sure.
With years of experience I would have maybe told you to stay natural but anyone with their mind set will learn on their own and everyone's experience varies. Do you plan on doing it for the long haul or just seeing what happens and going from there?

Your build appears it will benefit great from some gear so that will be an instant addiction from experience. :)

Very smart move starting with test only and low dose. It's all that's needed.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
With years of experience I would have maybe told you to stay natural but anyone with their mind set will learn on their own and everyone's experience varies. Do you plan on doing it for the long haul or just seeing what happens and going from there?

Your build appears it will benefit great from some gear so that will be an instant addiction from experience. :)

Very smart move starting with test only and low dose. It's all that's needed.
Yeah I am afraid ill see great results and be hooked. Hopefully I'll get the results and be happy with one cycle lol.

I'm definitely going to play it by ear, get through pct, then see where I am next winter.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on this
Planning on running something very similar soon

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I am afraid ill see great results and be hooked. Hopefully I'll get the results and be happy with one cycle lol.

I'm definitely going to play it by ear, get through pct, then see where I am next winter.
Good deal. I'll be tagging along.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's great to see someone with a good physique before jumping in gear. It just makes the results so much better, good luck!

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
So woke up feeling good. Arms were yesterday, and killed them in the gym.
Gained 3 pounds so far. Water weight I'm guessing for the most part. Diet has been good averaged 3375 calories this past week. Want to tighten it up just a tad so I hit my 3500 Mark.
Question....
I love to mountain bike, but I've read hard cardio should be avoided to save muscle.....if i do bike, can I offset it with a larger calorie intake for the day?

Thanks again guys.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Last week's breakdown. Started Sunday at the goal of 3500. Been eating 2700 ish for past 3 months, then 3100 for 2 weeks leading up to start of cycle. Felt 3100ish was my maintenance.
I'm 6'1 209 currently
185 lmm
36 yo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So woke up feeling good. Arms were yesterday, and killed them in the gym.
Gained 3 pounds so far. Water weight I'm guessing for the most part. Diet has been good averaged 3375 calories this past week. Want to tighten it up just a tad so I hit my 3500 Mark.
Question....
I love to mountain bike, but I've read hard cardio should be avoided to save muscle.....if i do bike, can I offset it with a larger calorie intake for the day?

Thanks again guys.
Maybe just don't do a substantial amount of cardio but still get it in. Your calorie intake and the fact you have the extra test popping you shouldn't worry about losing or preserving muscle. I always do cardio while on cycle as the extra test will keep you from shedding the muscle. Like I mentioned just eat plenty of protein.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Maybe just don't do a substantial amount of cardio but still get it in. Your calorie intake and the fact you have the extra test popping you shouldn't worry about losing or preserving muscle. I always do cardio while on cycle as the extra test will keep you from shedding the muscle. Like I mentioned just eat plenty of protein.
Ok thanks man.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks man.
For sure. You will be taking in a lot of water weight so it's actually good to help tighten up and with this being a first cycle. You will still put on a good amount of weight and muscle. I know when I don't do the cardio I end up being a bit soft.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
For sure. You will be taking in a lot of water weight so it's actually good to help tighten up and with this being a first cycle. You will still put on a good amount of weight and muscle. I know when I don't do the cardio I end up being a bit soft.
Loading up the bike now!!!!

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
So as strict as I am with my diet I had a cheat meal of pizza last night....ate 3/4 of a ****ing large. Lol. So doing some cardio this AM as punishment!!! One bad meal in 7 days not too bad, but I told the wife it's the last for the next 9 weeks!!!!!

Pin 3 tomorrow.
210.6 this AM.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am guilty of the same offense last night. No regrets.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
So 4.6 since Monday, 5ish since my week low on Tuesday.
I understand water weight, but wanna make sure I'm limiting fat.
Everything looking to be on track? I'm thinking stay at 3500, and get a body scan end of week 2.
Blood work next week, as well as week 6, and week 12.

Sat/Sun are rest days so I'm over analyzing everything. Haha

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Week 2 pin 3
Up to 212.8 over 6 pounds in a week.
Looking soft, but I'm ok knowing the bigger picture.
Going to up my cardio a bit more.
Heading to do a body scan today to check my comp, and will post it later. Still eating clean, but eating a TON!!!
Today is chest day, and I'm ready to get after it!!!

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Ok so in 11 days, 7 being on gear.
Gained 7.6 pounds
3.8 lbm
2 pounds straight dry lean mass
.5 pounds of fat

Up to 187.8 lbm now
212.1 total weight
11.5 bf%

Gunna keep doing what I did this past week, as far as diet, cardio etc. Happy with everything thus far.

DarkWarrior

Awards
dont pct, you should def cruise escpiecially at your age. if you pcct, you will lose all your gains and feel like ****.

good luck

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah I would definitely hold out on making the call to just cruise. Definitely at least make it through a good portion of the cycle to see how sides and all hit you. Once you jump to that decision you've ultimately made a game changing decision.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Ah I would definitely hold out on making the call to just cruise. Definitely at least make it through a good portion of the cycle to see how sides and all hit you. Once you jump to that decision you've ultimately made a game changing decision.
Oh im definitely finishing the entire cycle, I was talking about keeping my diet and work out the same as it was week one.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
So I've lost a few pounds over the last 2 days. Was thinking possibly due to the sodium I ate sat night.....Was over 10kmg, maybe flushing out. My carbs were lower as well last 2 days, so possibly that. Calories are still 3400-3500ish.
Only cardio I do is .25 Mile for warm-up every day.
Will make sure and hit my carb macro today and see what's going on.

Also sun night I ate carbs late...mon/Tue carbs way earlier in the day.

Also doing .5 arimidex EOD
Hcg .250 2 times a week
Test 250 2 times a week

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
3 days in a row ive lost weight. Upping calories by 300 to 3845 per day.

208.2 this AM
New Macros-
350 carbs
330 protein
125 fat

Should I be worried about the weight loss this week?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
3 days in a row ive lost weight. Upping calories by 300 to 3845 per day.

208.2 this AM
New Macros-
350 carbs
330 protein
125 fat

Should I be worried about the weight loss this week?
Same thing happened to me

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I didnt change my diet, i slowed on my cardio just a little. I fluctuate a little anyway with my weight, but its been going up lately. Im on wk 4 and a half of my test e cycle, id just be patient. Im speaking to myself as well haha

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
What's the website for bloodwork? I got new phone and lost it.

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
Start of week 3
Pin 5
I will get measurements to include BF% tomorrow.

So far only thing I've noticed is HUGE appetite. I am allowing myself 1 "cheat" meal per week.

Had 3 beers and some bad food Sat, and ate 3 burgers for lunch yesterday. Other than that still clean.

Only cardio I'm doing is a .25 Mile jog 7mph everyday prior to gym. And a 7-10 mile bike 2 days a week.

Diet at 3800-4000 daily. Hitting macros.

Doing
U.l.r.u.l.r.r
Strength has gone up, but might be mental on it.

I do feel more tired most days.
Sex drive is same.

Time for gym!!!!

TattTrash

TattTrash

Awards
So today was upper day, and strength gains have been pretty incredible. 10 to 15% increase on all of my sets.

SDLocalBoy

Awards
Yo man. People here are great. Lots of incredible information too! Just remember a few things bro. Take the cycle seriously. Only have one “first” cycle, and this one works the best. Don’t waiste it by missing meals cause of any partying. Get plenty of rest. Train like a beast, but pay attention not to overtrain (this was my mistake, besides starting too early). Stay hydrated. Eat lots of healthy food. Lots of fresh veggies and fruit, organic when possible... Then afterwards, you MUST stay mentally strong cause coming off can really hurt, everything! The less test you produce naturally, the better the juice works. Double edged sword though, cause less test you make naturally the harder the crash afterwards.. Get yourself tested, full hormone panel after cycle. Follow bloods to make sure you came back to normal. Otherwise you have just elected yourself for lifetime TRT. Which may sound great, but you start feeling like a pin cushion eventually. And TRT isn’t going to make you feel like your “on” but you will still have to pin yourself weekly... Good luck with your back. I started the thread here called “Cartridge Regeneration anyone?”, you may want to follow that as it progresses. I started out early in my life with back problems.. Be safe, enjoy feeling like Superman!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today was upper day, and strength gains have been pretty incredible. 10 to 15% increase on all of my sets.
Love the week those strength increases really kick in! Nice work.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start of week 3
Pin 5
I will get measurements to include BF% tomorrow.

So far only thing I've noticed is HUGE appetite. I am allowing myself 1 "cheat" meal per week.

Had 3 beers and some bad food Sat, and ate 3 burgers for lunch yesterday. Other than that still clean.

Only cardio I'm doing is a .25 Mile jog 7mph everyday prior to gym. And a 7-10 mile bike 2 days a week.

Diet at 3800-4000 daily. Hitting macros.

Doing
U.l.r.u.l.r.r
Strength has gone up, but might be mental on it.

I do feel more tired most days.
Sex drive is same.

Time for gym!!!!
In. I’ve struggled with letting go of all my cardio. I do a lot plus weights. Today I didn’t do any but killed it the weights. Feeling good about that. Looking forward to this log. Do an after pic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19