Alcohol and anabolics and peds

Might1

Awards
Hi everyone I was drink alcohol with anabolic steroids even orals like dbol and anadrol but when I was try same with superdrol that was horrible hangovers which was last a week ) but that's nothing when I was try alcohol with M1t a was nearly dead ? what's your experience with alcohol and anabolic?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, No, not a good idea

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple shouldn’t be a big deal. One night. But if you are looking to get drunk I’d say that’s pretty stupid....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A couple shouldn’t be a big deal. One night. But if you are looking to get drunk I’d say that’s pretty stupid....
I can agree with that

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not only a waste of time during a cycle but also quite irresponsible and a bit dangerous. Not saying you'll for but you're stressing the liver too much.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone I was drink alcohol with anabolic steroids even orals like dbol and anadrol but when I was try same with superdrol that was horrible hangovers which was last a week ) but that's nothing when I was try alcohol with M1t a was nearly dead what's your experience with alcohol and anabolic?
Which was nothing compared to your grammar or spelling.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone I was drink alcohol with anabolic steroids even orals like dbol and anadrol but when I was try same with superdrol that was horrible hangovers which was last a week ) but that's nothing when I was try alcohol with M1t a was nearly dead what's your experience with alcohol and anabolic?
Your talking like you had a concussion

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, drinking on Cycle is a huge mistake. It can bring you closer to death than you realize

Chasingtails

Awards
You gotta hate when that happens.
I’ve learned to refrain from correcting people (especially on this site), but it’s fair game if you have typos in a comment correcting someone else’s grammar

Might1

Awards
Yes I agree with you but it was just my experiment and it's not advice drink on cycle that is not good idea at all

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I’ve learned to refrain from correcting people (especially on this site), but it’s fair game if you have typos in a comment correcting someone else’s grammar
It's the testosterone. Quick to bark, not to listen.

Chasingtails

Awards
I'm a human. I'm not a grammar Nazi. You're a grammar Nazi.

His entire post was flawed with grammatical errors.

You forgot a period at the end.

Anyways...
Im not a grammar nazi, but I am a lawyer. So that’s pretty much the same thing I suppose.

For your future reference, here’s a handy table to sort out your issues...
23666C88-5FBD-421F-A55C-CC45F5E65E21.png

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
To those stating alcohol is the worst thing you can do on cycle... can you please elaborate? Is this from a hormonal standpoint or a hepatoxicity standpoint?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Okay, everyone just chill. Having a beer or two every now and then while on say testosterone isn't a big deal. Having a beer or two on SD is. SD has sent quite a few people to the ER without alcohol.

Just be safe.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To those stating alcohol is the worst thing you can do on cycle... can you please elaborate? Is this from a hormonal standpoint or a hepatoxicity standpoint?
Hepatoxicity.
Like, jaundice, liver disease, kidney failure

I’m talking oral ph/ds not Testosterone

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, everyone just chill. Having a beer or two every now and then while on say testosterone isn't a big deal. Having a beer or two on SD is. SD has sent quite a few people to the ER without alcohol.

Just be safe.
I agree....

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Agreed... i think i would stay away from the booze on dbol or something that aromatizes heavily/ is strongly hepatoxic, but on test e, SARMS, or andros i feel alcohol is fine *assuming you dont down a whole fith of booze*

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has their cut and dry rules to impose. Bottom line really comes down to this for me.

Know your situation, know your cycle and know yourself...

If you are running a hepatoxic substance like methylated gear then I recommend avoiding alcohol, and if you do drink keep it very occasional and minor amounts. That's not to say that if you have been drinking lots of water and using your support supps that one night of drinking is going to hurt you too much, it is honestly not very likely. Some things though I wouldn't touch alcohol if I were running. Hell I won't run them without alcohol because I find them too toxic. LIke M1T, SD and some of the other old school deals. Those are just too toxic and I wouldn't even feel well enough on them to want to drink...

Secondly if you KNOW you are going to drink one night it is not going to hurt your cycle to take the day off from the orals, and increase water consumption. It really all comes down to being intelligent and mitigating risk.

When it comes to oils only then I really don't see too many problems with the occasional drink, or even getting a buzz on occasion. No it will not benefit your cycle in any way. However I would estimate that 85-90% of PED users are recreational users, and are more worried about social life or other areas and not getting the most out of their cycle. Lets be real here, you can give 90% effort with training and nutrition on gear and get 130% of the gains you would giving 100% on a natty program. This is a massive part of the allure of PEDS... You can get superhuman results from very human efforts... So just simply saying that no one should drink on cycle as it is not beneficial to the cycle doesn't really apply to those people.

That being said, I stopped all of my orals before Thanksgiving because I knew I would have a few drinks on a few different occasions. I didn't want to have to worry about any issues building up from repeated bouts so I made the call to stop the orals. Not worried about the Equipoise causing issues with my liver plus I take liver supps year round to keep all my numbers low. I will bump my orals back up in the next week or so.

In the end the answer is to do your own research and make a responsible decision based on the risk vs reward. If you don't want to do the research then don't do the drinking either because ignorance is no excuse especially where your health is concerned.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a difference between abusing steroids and alcohol or taking a little or each. The fact is that it's quite hard to do it once or twice cause if your healthy your body will just likely recover. Same with sugar and other drugs. Just stop it, you're already playing with your health to do something good as building muscles and stamina. Don't be idiots and mix **** cause you can't stay away from them, cause maybe not the first or the tenth time but the fifteenth time your body could had enough cause were all different when it comes to how our body recovers. Some people smoke 80 years and some 10.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's a difference between abusing steroids and alcohol or taking a little or each. The fact is that it's quite hard to do it once or twice cause if your healthy your body will just likely recover. Same with sugar and other drugs. Just stop it, you're already playing with your health to do something good as building muscles and stamina. Don't be idiots and mix **** cause you can't stay away from them, cause maybe not the first or the tenth time but the fifteenth time your body could had enough cause were all different when it comes to how our body recovers. Some people smoke 80 years and some 10.

Chados - Let's have a good convo in here. How does educating yourself enough to make an informed decision based on risk assessment make someone an idiot for not choosing to abstain from alcohol? Also who says people are mixing because they can not stay away from having a drink. Maybe they have no interest in avoiding alcohol. Either way, calling multiple people in here that have already expressed they are okay with it within reason idiots is the type of thing that can turn a conversation into an argument...

I have noticed from your posts that you tend to be a bit of an alarmist when it comes to side effects and or possible health risks. I think this is a healthy outlook to have, as it keeps you far away from those risks by avoiding them. However with risk comes reward also, and finding the balance there is the key. Make no mistake, the gear is a risk / reward decision, and so is whether or not to have a few drinks with the boys while watching a UFC pay per view... assuming you have a healthy liver , being on a reasonable oil based cycle your liver is not going to be getting much of a challenge at all. Adding in a few drinks on the weekend is not going to put a healthy liver at risk. Your enzymes may climb for a day or two but that is how the liver is supposed to work... Also, let's not forget that the liver is extremely regenerative and can recover from almost anything other than cirrhosis.

Using the statement that "Maybe not the first or the tenth but the 15th time your body could have enough" makes you sound like an alarmist. It is not inevitable that you will end up with a problem if you drink on cycle. Far too many people have done so for years and years without issue! In actuality the people who are having the issues are the exception to the rule, and not the other way around. I think it is safe to say there are millions of steroid users in the world and many of them will have drinks while on cycle. However if you were to try and find cases where drinking while on steroids caused death or even hospitalization the number would most likely be statistically insignificant. At least for those running oil based stuff instead of orals. Now for orals yeah you need to be a lot more careful but even then, one night of drinking is not going to hurt you much if you are doing everything else right. Bottom line educate yourself, know yourself, and make decisions based on risk assessment, not folk lore or moral ideals.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados - Let's have a good convo in here. How does educating yourself enough to make an informed decision based on risk assessment make someone an idiot for not choosing to abstain from alcohol? Also who says people are mixing because they can not stay away from having a drink. Maybe they have no interest in avoiding alcohol. Either way, calling multiple people in here that have already expressed they are okay with it within reason idiots is the type of thing that can turn a conversation into an argument...

I have noticed from your posts that you tend to be a bit of an alarmist when it comes to side effects and or possible health risks. I think this is a healthy outlook to have, as it keeps you far away from those risks by avoiding them. However with risk comes reward also, and finding the balance there is the key. Make no mistake, the gear is a risk / reward decision, and so is whether or not to have a few drinks with the boys while watching a UFC pay per view... assuming you have a healthy liver , being on a reasonable oil based cycle your liver is not going to be getting much of a challenge at all. Adding in a few drinks on the weekend is not going to put a healthy liver at risk. Your enzymes may climb for a day or two but that is how the liver is supposed to work... Also, let's not forget that the liver is extremely regenerative and can recover from almost anything other than cirrhosis.

Using the statement that "Maybe not the first or the tenth but the 15th time your body could have enough" makes you sound like an alarmist. It is not inevitable that you will end up with a problem if you drink on cycle. Far too many people have done so for years and years without issue! In actuality the people who are having the issues are the exception to the rule, and not the other way around. I think it is safe to say there are millions of steroid users in the world and many of them will have drinks while on cycle. However if you were to try and find cases where drinking while on steroids caused death or even hospitalization the number would most likely be statistically insignificant. At least for those running oil based stuff instead of orals. Now for orals yeah you need to be a lot more careful but even then, one night of drinking is not going to hurt you much if you are doing everything else right. Bottom line educate yourself, know yourself, and make decisions based on risk assessment, not folk lore or moral ideals.
I am actually not scared of alcohol and steroids, my point was just that staying on for a couple of weeks should make you able to stay away from alcohol during that time. I have always even in my last post you quoted stated that the body will recover and especially the liver and people here have been telling me in stupid for saying that. I have been drinking many times with steroids and I might sound like a hypocrite but just because I've done something it doesn't make me smart and it doesn't make me wanna tell people to do it. Fighting in the ufc is a choice and it's a job with a ton of money, using steroids is not. I completely disagree with mixing alcohol and drugs that can harm you and I always say that yes indeed your body will be fine but for you it might take 10 times and for me 100 depending on dosage, how much alcohol and how good our bodies will recover. I see myself as a complete idiot for ever mixing the two. In fact I see it as stupid to ever use steroids but it's a choice I made and I don't hate on others but I rather tell them to stay away then to go ahead and do it. Steroids should be about bettering yourself, wether it's confidence or for your health so do it with precaution, recover from your cycle and then drink once in a while.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Im not a grammar nazi, but I am a lawyer. So that’s pretty much the same thing I suppose.

For your future reference, here’s a handy table to sort out your issues...
View attachment 158827
That's cool brother. And I'm a veteran who fought for you're freedom of speech.

You being a lawyer does not intimidate me in the slightest. rock on

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you for your service, but simply because you have the right to free speech and to an opinion doesn’t mean your incorrect opinion is somehow correct. You can believe whatever you want, but that doesn’t mean it’s true.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your service, but simply because you have the right to free speech and to an opinion doesn’t mean your incorrect opinion is somehow correct. You can believe whatever you want, but that doesn’t mean it’s true.
Doesn't mean it's untrue

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
100% agree. Why add alcohol to a lifestyle focused on being healthier/stronger. I feel relaxed enough just doing my workouts. Drinking is for partying or sitting on the couch or social interactions.

Unnecessary

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Why drink at all?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Troll. I'm saying you could be false. I could be false.
That only applies to opinions to which no definitive or absolute answer exists, or to which none is currently known. Once a fact is known, and your opinion does not agree with the fact, your opinion is wrong, regardless of how much you believe it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

Hey **** you man we're scary af ;) :lol: just kidding man.

I always find that there are two general opinions when the question of alcohol is brought up.

1) Never, ever drink. There is no point.
2) Everything in proportion.

Now I have stated my opinion on this, I however find NOTHING wrong with either of these opinions and it is awesome to me that this is the type of mentality when using AAS on this board.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey **** you man we're scary af ;) :lol: just kidding man.

I always find that there are two general opinions when the question of alcohol is brought up.

Now I have stated my opinion on this, I however find NOTHING wrong with either of these opinions and it is awesome to me that this is the type of mentality when using AAS on this board.
Blood sucking vampires and sharks can be pretty scary. ;)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hey **** you man we're scary af ;) just kidding man.

You mean drink in moderation brother. But I get you

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am actually not scared of alcohol and steroids, my point was just that staying on for a couple of weeks should make you able to stay away from alcohol during that time. I have always even in my last post you quoted stated that the body will recover and especially the liver and people here have been telling me in stupid for saying that. I have been drinking many times with steroids and I might sound like a hypocrite but just because I've done something it doesn't make me smart and it doesn't make me wanna tell people to do it. Fighting in the ufc is a choice and it's a job with a ton of money, using steroids is not. I completely disagree with mixing alcohol and drugs that can harm you and I always say that yes indeed your body will be fine but for you it might take 10 times and for me 100 depending on dosage, how much alcohol and how good our bodies will recover. I see myself as a complete idiot for ever mixing the two. In fact I see it as stupid to ever use steroids but it's a choice I made and I don't hate on others but I rather tell them to stay away then to go ahead and do it. Steroids should be about bettering yourself, wether it's confidence or for your health so do it with precaution, recover from your cycle and then drink once in a while.
I feel you on most of these points but if you don't follow your own instructions then why put so much gloom and doom on it. Why not, "Hey I drink occasionally and nothing has happened to me yet but I feel like an idiot for it, and I probably shouldn't if health were my main priority."

Much less offensive then grouping me, and others in as an idiot, because you feel you are one for your decisions. I am extremely knowledgeable and far from an idiot. I just use a different measuring stick for my risk assessment, and do not feel the risks I am taking are "Risky Business" Yeah I went there... You old enough to appreciate that reference? :)

Thing is you hear people talking about drinking on cycle like it is equal to playing Russian Roulette. It's not, those are 1 in 6 odds, not 1 in many million. Add knowing your urine is clear, and your poop is brown you have enough to go on to decide if a night of drinking is going to be a bad idea for your situation. FYI when liver ducts are getting blocked urine becomes darker and your stool becomes more pale.

Not sure where the fighting in the UFC part came from unless me mentioning having drinks while watching UFC with the boys. However they are both personal choices the motivation for them is not really in question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugsavage Anabolics 12
Anabolics 89
cruze1911r1 Supplements 15
EpiStrong Supplements 19
Nutrition / Health 5