Question about Osta with 1 Andro and epi andro cycle

S

Spartan lean

Awards
I have been try to find info on stacking this together. Most people say its a waste of money to run the Ostarine with anything other than other sarms because it wont lead to better gains.

I have run the 1 andro epi andro combo before and the combo works decent for me plus I got a great b1g1 deal on the stuff.

I am really interested in running Osta based on things I have seen saying that it is good for healing injuries. I have a nagging elbow issue so decided to try Osta just to help with that not really caring about gains from it. I have been using it for 2 weeks now by itself and my elbow issue is about 90% gone so either its working for my intended purpose or just lucky timing and its healing itself.

Here are a few questions I have about it.

Is there a reason they shouldn't be run together other than the added cost with no extra gain?

Is there a possibility of added gains by having it in stack?

Should I just run it solo then do the Andro cycle after a mini pct after Osta?

Thanks in advance for any ideas or input.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my first cycles was osta/1 andro / 4andro/ Epiandro.
The osta kicks in fastest.
Osta helps the joints.
So the answer is yes.
I suggest just skipping the osta.
But you can take it for the first four weeks to kick start things.
The 1 andro/ Epiandroo is where the gains will come in
1000mg of Epiandro is killer
500 mg of 1 andro is killer

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So start the andros and keep the osta for another 2 weeks
Save the rest for later

S

Spartan lean

Awards
Thanks for the info. How were you dosing the andros?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Osta helps the joints.
So the answer is yes.
Yeah would agree with this ^^^, I would add in the 4-andro that Cgkone has in this stack though.......

People seem to have a different sweet spot for epiandro, personally 1,000 pd (mostly pwo) was great but some seem happy at 700 pd.

1 and 4 andro anywhere from 330 to 550 should see you right.

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
I have been try to find info on stacking this together. Most people say its a waste of money to run the Ostarine with anything other than other sarms because it wont lead to better gains.

I have run the 1 andro epi andro combo before and the combo works decent for me plus I got a great b1g1 deal on the stuff.

I am really interested in running Osta based on things I have seen saying that it is good for healing injuries. I have a nagging elbow issue so decided to try Osta just to help with that not really caring about gains from it. I have been using it for 2 weeks now by itself and my elbow issue is about 90% gone so either its working for my intended purpose or just lucky timing and its healing itself.

Is there a reason they shouldn't be run together other than the added cost with no extra gain?

Is that bogo sale still going on bro?

S

Spartan lean

Awards
No it was a local shop. Probably should have picked up more.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Osta helps the joints.
So the answer is yes.
This is good info. One thing I will add though is what is a "mini PCT" OP? What does your PCT look like? Your PCT is the most important part of the cycle.

You PCT should be a SERM, either clomid or nolva. In addition to your SERM, you can use a natural anabolic. I like all in one products such as AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT will aid with increasing libido, workout performance, lean gains, and increase testosterone. Kingsblood and M-Test are good options as well. If you are more concerned about losing any strength gains in PCT, MassMax XT and X-Gels are great from that standpoint.

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
Epi can only be good for guys looking add muscle hardness and density (similar to andarine).