First cycle Shutdown/recovery on andro vs test

bigI

bigI

Awards
Can't decide whether to do a ph cycle or test cycle. I was wondering what would have a worse effect on the HPTA a 12 week cycle of Test or 8 weeks of andro? In my case the test would be relatively low dosed at 300mg a week for 12 weeks or the andro would be 270-405mg a day for 8 weeks. With the Test I would be running arimidex at 0.25mg every 2-3 days while I'm taking it, then 2 weeks before my last injection I'm planning on taking 300iu hcg every 5 days up until pct. Pct will be Nolva @40/40/20/20, and I'm unsure whether or not to run clomid with it as well but I will make sure to have it on hand regardless. As for the andro I'm thinking of doing 270mg ed for the first two weeks and then 405mg ed for the following four weeks and then 270mg ed again for the final two weeks. Pct for this would be clomid 100/50/25/25 and I have nolva on hand as well as arimidex if needed. So my question is which of these first cycles would be least damaging to my HPTA and offer a smoother recovery of my natty test levels? Advice on tweaking either of these is welcomed.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test would probably cause more of an issue, if you were to have any at all. But, with a proper Test cycle you should be fine with recovery anyways. I would go for the Test cycle since it is even an option for you. You will be much happier with the results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run the andros (and got good results) but never pinned, that said if I could pin (various reasons stop me) that’s 100% the route I would go.

From everything I’ve read the sides are lower (although I also had nothing of any significance with the andros) and the gains better plus more keepable on test.

They would both shut you down anyway so if I’m suppressing my test I’d want the maximum outcome.

If you do go andros the first week of clomid is far too high imo. 50/25/25/12.5 or even 25/25/12.5/12.5 would be fine.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is the king always. Without test most cycles will loose a ton of benefits.