Dianabol only cylce ( i know but hear me out and please offer advice)

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello

I know oral only cycles are supposed to suck. I dont have many contacts yet, but one for dianabol. I was reading on many of the good PH like tren, epistaine, superdrol, msten and so forth that people use for 4-6 weeks and then come off and are able to keep gains ( at least some of)

That got me figuring on maybe primonolan or dianabol at a low dose say 30mg every day for the dboll for like 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks of pct nolva and clomid then 10 weeks off in theory should be a pretty good cycle. The thing is that it seems like more and more places i check the reason this is not done is all the gains are lost. Since they seem to be kept with the prohormones i discussed i will say i am confused. I do have a few other options i am looking at if i dnt do that. One is maybe tren and epi with some andro. I also hear good things about DMZ, Halodrol, and Msten, but have been told to NEVER run two methylated ones at the same time. I thought of maybe taking epi andro for 8 weeks and in that time putting the epi in the the last 6 weeks and tren the last 4 weeks or would that probably be too harsh?

Dbol111

Awards
Ya the body only makes 7 mg of test naturally so taking 50 mg every day is just pointless

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya the body only makes 7 mg of test naturally so taking 50 mg every day is just pointless
LOL. I think most on this site would tend to disagree. :)

Dbol111

Awards
Ya I think it’s funny when people say like dbol or winny only cycle are pointless

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its not in theory a good cycle. You'll loose about everything and most will be water. Horrible cycle

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL. I think most on this site would tend to disagree. :)
I don't think some people understands why you need real test in a cycle while running other compounds. Dbol must be the worst except for strenght to keep gains

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it!!!
You will gain a little strength and blow up with water then lose all the water whilst looking and feeling worse than you were in the beginning.
Silly fcuking idea dude

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Also noob, all those “ph” you mentioned are pretty much steroids and not pro hormones lol

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
People run PH only cycles all the time. It’s no different, actually stronger than most.

People saying you’ll lose all gains are idiots and parrot information to sound smart or “fit in” or something. You’ll lose glycogen rentention and such. Same with a PH only cycle.

You can maintain your gains. Don’t listen to idiots.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People run PH only cycles all the time. It’s no different, actually stronger than most.

People saying you’ll lose all gains are idiots and parrot information to sound smart or “fit in” or something. You’ll lose glycogen rentention and such. Same with a PH only cycle.

You’re right, with compounds like dbol, m1t, anadrol, superdrol etc; you are likely to lose a lot of the water weight after and it’s really no different than running a “ph.” I still think that compounds like dbol are better as a kickstart to test though.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Om dbol only you really cant. Try it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its not good.... In the same way someone wouldn't recommend an oral trest only cycle. If your going to run an oral run something where you will have something to show for it.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Its not good.... In the same way someone wouldn't recommend an oral trest only cycle. If your going to run an oral run something where you will have something to show for it.
Dbol is one of the strongest orals there are. Stop spouting rubbish.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
You’re right, with compounds like dbol, m1t, anadrol, superdrol etc; you are likely to lose a lot of the water weight after and it’s really no different than running a “ph.” I still think that compounds like dbol are better as a kickstart to test though.
Absolutely. I’m just saying the fact is that Dbol only is going to be better than almost any PH cycle. But people like to make it out as if Dbol is somehow useless unless ran with test lol.

You’ll lose a lot of water weight, yes. You’ll lose strength, yes. But the gains you make on Dbol are no harder to maintain as any other oral. It comes down to PCT and post cycle training/nutrition.

Losing glycogen or water weight is not losing gains. You cannot maintain that after you discontinue any AAS/oral/PH.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. I’m just saying the fact is that Dbol only is going to be better than almost any PH cycle. But people like to make it out as if Dbol is somehow useless unless ran with test lol.

You’ll lose a lot of water weight, yes. You’ll lose strength, yes. But the gains you make on Dbol are no harder to maintain as any other oral. It comes down to PCT and post cycle training/nutrition.

Losing glycogen or water weight is not losing gains. You cannot maintain that after you discontinue and AAS/oral/PH.
You're correct and for strength it's one of the best out there. Problem is the estrogen and running dbol is incredibly hard to keep gains from especially without test. The bloat can be quite annoying during cycle too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO Dbol is definitely one of the most difficult orals to maintain the gains, unless test is run with it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran dbol solo and superdrol solo. Superdrol wins hands down.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like I would be better off shooting 200 or 300mg of test e or test c if I want to hold onto some gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like I would be better off shooting 200 or 300mg of test e or test c if I want to hold onto some gains.
I think a simple 500mg per week cycle of test enan/cyp would be a lot better overall.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

You will lose your gains from any oral if test is not included.

Think of orals a icing on the cake.

Also: if you're too afraid of a needle, you should not be taking AAS at all.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will lose your gains from any oral if test is not included.

Think of orals a icing on the cake.

Also: if you're too afraid of a needle, you should not be taking AAS at all.
WRONG. stop spouting your bullsh!t god damn kid get a clue. if you run an oral and gain "12" pounds you are not going to lose all "12". you might lose 4 or 5(might be more if it's wet but would have also gained more the "12") no different then any typical weightloss from any pct. test doesn't magical allow you to keep the gains. that is not how it works but you will have a better cycle if test was envovled.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man if you have never run a “PH” cycle before, you need to do more research. Especially read up on the sides and risks to your health with oral cycles opposed to injectable AAS.

However in regards to your question. If you have access to Halodrol I would personally run that and use some Epi-Andro as a base to help with lethargy and libido issues. Halodrol is considered a good PH, to start with as it provides good dry gains, it’s a 4-chloro formula (as well as methylated) so it is easier on the body and liver, and most of your gains are sustainable with a good PCT. That being said, you have to have a good cycle support to take during and an aggressive PCT. Doing a PCT for a real methylated PH should be identical to doing a PCT for a cycle of injectable AAS.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
every mass that comes fast also goes fast. you wont build real muscle fibers in 4-8 weeks. period.

250-500mg test e5d for at least 6 months are WAY better than any oral. you will build real muscle fibers that you can maintain after the cycle if you keep up the intensity during training and the proteine AND most important - you dont f*ck your body with oral ****.

please dont listen to this guys here, you wont gain any noticeable amount of REAL muscle in that short period of time of an oral cycle, its physiologically NOT possible.

you can do a kickstart with dbol if you have started a test cycle but i just dont see a reason for that. you have to wait 3-4 weeks till you can really feel the test - wooow, and? whats the point of harming your liver? for an immediate noticeable effect? if you want that, do it with test prop.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every mass that comes fast also goes fast. you wont build real muscle fibers in 4-8 weeks. period.

250-500mg test e5d for at least 6 months are WAY better than any oral. you will build real muscle fibers that you can maintain after the cycle if you keep up the intensity during training and the proteine AND most important - you dont f*ck your body with oral ****.

please dont listen to this guys here, you wont gain any noticeable amount of REAL muscle in that short period of time of an oral cycle, its physiologically NOT possible.

you can do a kickstart with dbol if you have started a test cycle but i just dont see a reason for that. you have to wait 3-4 weeks till you can really feel the test - wooow, and? whats the point of harming your liver? for an immediate noticeable effect? if you want that, do it with test prop.
actually Patrick Arnold thinks a cycle longer than 6-8 weeks are pointless you gain more overall(ie longer term) from shorter cycles.

that is only if you are not blast and cruising and staying on for life.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually Patrick Arnold thinks a cycle longer than 6-8 weeks are pointless you gain more overall(ie longer term) from shorter cycles.

that is only if you are not blast and cruising and staying on for life.
For oral only cycles no doubt cause I've done it and it doesn't add anything after a while but take 6 weeks dbol vs 6 weeks of fast ester test and you'll keep more with injectible

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For oral only cycles no doubt cause I've done it and it doesn't add anything after a while but take 6 weeks dbol vs 6 weeks of fast ester test and you'll keep more with injectible
obviously, but that's not the point. test is still best but oral only is not pointless

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
obviously, but that's not the point. test is still best but oral only is not pointless
Well it's more effective than natural obviously but it's really hard to keep gains without test in your system.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a simple 500mg per week cycle of test enan/cyp would be a lot better overall.
I have heard about 500 per week. I am concerned that much might blow me up and thus make the aas look obvious. I am trying to not make it that dramtic. Also if i take sustonon could i get away with one shot per week? 2 shoots for 500mg?

I was figuring that a decent cycle when i take the plunge i will use deca, test e or c and maybe a bonus item. I figure 400-500mg of test, 200 or of deca and then from there. I am still making my connections for the good stuff. Just happened to know someone who had dbol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard about 500 per week. I am concerned that much might blow me up and thus make the aas look obvious. I am trying to not make it that dramtic. Also if i take sustonon could i get away with one shot per week? 2 shoots for 500mg?

I was figuring that a decent cycle when i take the plunge i will use deca, test e or c and maybe a bonus item. I figure 400-500mg of test, 200 or of deca and then from there. I am still making my connections for the good stuff. Just happened to know someone who had dbol.
Test at 500 is probably not gonna scream aas but it depends how your bodyshape is before running it. If you're already lean an muscular you will look far superior. If you're fat and bulk you will probably end up being a bigger version of yourself and it looks like you only gained weight. Now adding deca will be different and adding dbol might be more drastic weight gain but it's gonna be more water. If you run deca first cycle you can run both test and deca at about 300 each.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You haven't ran any injectibles right?
not going there again. I will say if you actually read logs, talk to the great minds(Patrick arnold), or have a basic understanding of how the human body works; you would know that you can still keep the majority gains from an oral only cycle- if you have a proper pct-and many in here have agreed with me. I'll agree it doesn't make sense to do an oral only if of you can get test(which if you can get dbol you can get test) as test will still best and will make any cycle better. although to say you can not keep any gains, let alone the majority, of gains made on oral would be very false.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not going there again. I will say if you actually read logs, talk to the great minds(Patrick arnold), or have a basic understanding of how the human body works; you would know that you can still keep the majority gains from an oral only cycle- if you have a proper pct-and many in here have agreed with me. I'll agree it doesn't make sense to do an oral only if of you can get test(which if you can get dbol you can get test) as test will still best and will make any cycle better. although to say you can not keep any gains, let alone the majority, of gains made on oral would be very false.
You can easily gain 20-30 pounds on dbol or anadrol only. You're not gonna keep that. You always say people agree with me or just (that's not true) without having ran test to compare it. It's like me saying this football player is better than the other without having watched any of them play. If you can keep almost everything from an oral cycle there wouldn't be any point adding injectible cause anadrol beats them all at bulking.

james117

Awards
speaking from experience, ive ran 3 oral only cycles of around 6-8 weeks for all of them and kept maybe 80%-90% of gains. felt lethargic in the afternoon but I just popped epiandro and was all good. pct was strong with serm and an AI on hand. went well. those oral only cycles were awesome and don't regret it. pct is the bigger player in determining gains kept or lost. not your test base or even if you use one.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking from experience, ive ran 3 oral only cycles of around 6-8 weeks for all of them and kept maybe 80%-90% of gains. felt lethargic in the afternoon but I just popped epiandro and was all good. pct was strong with serm and an AI on hand. went well. those oral only cycles were awesome and don't regret it. pct is the bigger player in determining gains kept or lost. not your test base or even if you use one.
thanks.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can easily gain 20-30 pounds on dbol or anadrol only. You're not gonna keep that. You always say people agree with me or just (that's not true) without having ran test to compare it. It's like me saying this football player is better than the other without having watched any of them play. If you can keep almost everything from an oral cycle there wouldn't be any point adding injectible cause anadrol beats them all at bulking.
there have been numerous in this thread that have agreed with me seriously what are talking about.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
obviously you won't keep 20-30 pounds on this either. as you won't keep the glycogen retention and the water weight which would be 8-12 pounds easily on either compound. even if you were to run TNE or test prop it would changed the fact the you would lose that weight once you come off.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there have been numerous in this thread that have agreed with me seriously what are talking about.
People have agreed you can keep most of the gains? If you run dbol only 5 times a year you would have to up the dosage to see anything and you'd be bloated. Oral steroids are really drastic and had people been able to keep 90% of all these gains a dbol cycle would crush test in both weight gain and strenght. You'll lose weight on anything but a test cycle will be far superior than any oral steroid, it's not even close. The thing with not having test in your system when you get shut down is a major reason to why you won't keep all the gains from an oral cycle.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People have agreed you can keep most of the gains? If you run dbol only 5 times a year you would have to up the dosage to see anything and you'd be bloated. Oral steroids are really drastic and had people been able to keep 90% of all these gains a dbol cycle would crush test in both weight gain and strenght. You'll lose weight on anything but a test cycle will be far superior than any oral steroid, it's not even close. The thing with not having test in your system when you get shut down is a major reason to why you won't keep all the gains from an oral cycle.
have you read the thread at all? secondly you are putting words in my mouth that I did not say. Thirdly I'm done arguing you have your mind made and I won't be able to change it.

lastly if any is considering an oral only but you aren't sure if they will keep there gains please PM me i will be more than happy to sending a PM back with a in depth scientific explaination of why will keep most of the real muscle gained and how to set up it, how to pct and also tell you why you should use test if you can.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
WRONG. stop spouting your bullsh!t god damn kid get a clue. if you run an oral and gain "12" pounds you are not going to lose all "12". you might lose 4 or 5(might be more if it's wet but would have also gained more the "12") no different then any typical weightloss from any pct. test doesn't magical allow you to keep the gains. that is not how it works but you will have a better cycle if test was envovled.
Wet compounds, you will lose most gains. Not immediately, it might take weeks. But yes you will go back down to lifting what you did before.

Maybe a a dryer PH like epi, halo, etc. Ran at 6-8 weeks you could keep some.

I have never lost gains with test only...

Only when I add an oral, on or off test, do I lose those gains

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you read the thread at all? secondly you are putting words in my mouth that I did not say. Thirdly I'm done arguing you have your mind made and I won't be able to change it.

lastly if any is considering an oral only but you aren't sure if they will keep there gains please PM me i will be more than happy to sending a PM back with a in depth scientific explaination of why will keep most of the real muscle gained and how to set up it, how to pct and also tell you why you should use test if you can.
Not sure where I put words in your mouth. I don't believe I ever quoted anything you said. There's science on everything and I don't just buy in to something I read when I have tried it myself. Are you saying that the Pct on oral only should be different than injectible ?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wet compounds, you will lose most gains. Not immediately, it might take weeks. But yes you will go back down to lifting what you did before.

Maybe a a dryer PH like epi, halo, etc. Ran at 6-8 weeks you could keep some.

I have never lost gains with test only...

Only when I add an oral, on or off test, do I lose those gains
I can agree that drier ones will be far easier to keep and yes slower gains will be kept to a much higher degree.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the input guys.

What kind of PCT would must run with a dbol only cycle ( assuming I do that) If I get a source for test I think I might just shoot 200-500mg a week of that. Long story short, but I am eligible for HRT. Right now I am on clomid as we possibly might want a family, but at my and my wife's age it really is not going to happen hence she will not know what I am doing. That is why I am far more concerned with power than gaining mass.

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
I done dbol only cycle and had some serious strength increases and gained about 20lbs. I was on 25mg a day for 8 weeks. Great

Awards
I’ve done D-Bol only, when the internet was not such a mine of information. I was I’ll advised and had no pct. I Gained a lot of strength and bit of weight. I kept most of it. I can tell you that I later stopped training for over 5 years. When I started again, within 8 months my strength was greater than the plateau I had hit before taking D-Bol. Everyone will tell you this is a bad or even pointless cycle, it’s the trend. I can tell you it’s not the best cycle, but do it properly and train hard in pct and beyond and you will not lose even half your gains.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input guys.

What kind of PCT would must run with a dbol only cycle ( assuming I do that) If I get a source for test I think I might just shoot 200-500mg a week of that. Long story short, but I am eligible for HRT. Right now I am on clomid as we possibly might want a family, but at my and my wife's age it really is not going to happen hence she will not know what I am doing. That is why I am far more concerned with power than gaining mass.
Nolvadex to stimulate LSH and FSH. It always brings my balls back. Always