8 week lgd/ 4-andro plus Osta bridge

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, wanted to get your thoughts on if running 8 weeks LGD 4033 with 8 weeks 4 andro, then followed by 6 weeks ostarine would be ok? This is a LONG time to be suppressed.

Would the 4 andro for 8 weeks keep my test levels within range? *500+?*.... i think if the test base kept my test in check then running ostarine wouldnt be too big of a deal. Im just trying to bulk up, then retain the muscle through a cut into summer.

Obviously cycle assist and pct are proper.

Thanks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get alpha gainz transdermal 4 dhea. Run it at 125 mg twice daily. Need 4 bottles for 8 weeks.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else, any insight as to of this would be too long of a duration to be suppressed?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, wanted to get your thoughts on if running 8 weeks LGD 4033 with 8 weeks 4 andro, then followed by 6 weeks ostarine would be ok? This is a LONG time to be suppressed.

Would the 4 andro for 8 weeks keep my test levels within range? *500+?*.... i think if the test base kept my test in check then running ostarine wouldnt be too big of a deal. Im just trying to bulk up, then retain the muscle through a cut into summer.

Obviously cycle assist and pct are proper.

Thanks.
I recently did long LGD run (10 weeks), test was down to 150 or so. Then ran Osta for 4 weeks, 5 mgs with PCT. After 4 weeks my test was 1050.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I recently did long LGD run (10 weeks), test was down to 150 or so. Then ran Osta for 4 weeks, 5 mgs with PCT. After 4 weeks my test was 1050.
Awesome. Good to know. Did you run both clomid and nolva? Also how many cycles have you run prior to that one? Any noticeable sides other than lethargy during LGD cycle?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You ran 1 andro or 4 andro alongside? Also did you notice a difference in regards to gains running with dhea/ running without?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You ran 1 andro or 4 andro alongside? Also did you notice a difference in regards to gains running with dhea/ running without?
1 Andro which combined with LGD should have made it worse. Didnt notice difference with the DHEA or without.