Jensing

Awards
DMZ 25mg week 1 then up it to 50mg for weeks 2-5
EpiAndro weeks 1-5 at 1,000mg
Arimicare Pro weeks 1-5
Reduce XT weeks 6-9
Nolva weeks 6-9 (20/20/10/10)
Super PCT weeks 6-9

I will have Inhibit-E on hand. I will also be using preworkouts and creatine in PCT to help maintain as much mass as possible. Are my dosages and cycle length good? Do I need more on cycle support? Additional TUDCA? I will run this cycle after a cut and am hoping to put on a really solid 10 lbs with little to no fat gain.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ 25mg week 1 then up it to 50mg for weeks 2-5
EpiAndro weeks 1-5 at 1,000mg
Arimicare Pro weeks 1-5
Reduce XT weeks 6-9
Nolva weeks 6-9 (20/20/10/10)
Super PCT weeks 6-9

I will have Inhibit-E on hand. I will also be using preworkouts and creatine in PCT to help maintain as much mass as possible. Are my dosages and cycle length good? Do I need more on cycle support? Additional TUDCA? I will run this cycle after a cut and am hoping to put on a really solid 10 lbs with little to no fat gain.
I think I would probably use at least 500 mg of additional TUDCA.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Tudca would be a good addition. I also like to add X gels to my pct. good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the above. CEL tudca is an awesome liver support supp to add in. Your pct looks good and if you want you can add some natty products to your pct like mentioned above such as x gels.

J

Jensing

Awards
Great! I've never used X Gels but tried X Factor and didn't notice a huge difference. Should I try X Gels or go with something different?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Great! I've never used X Gels but tried X Factor and didn't notice a huge difference. Should I try X Gels or go with something different?
Both have ArA, so I’d recommend trying
Something new. Maybe a epicat/laxo stack.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Im in my 5th week of the exact same stack. Ive gained 11 lbs of lean mass so far. You will love it.

As far as additions...i would add the extra 500mg of tudca as stated. Also...i would up your fish oil intake because this is on the dryer side. I upped mine to 6000mg from 3000mg of Now Ultra Omega because i was getting dry joints after a few weeks on cycle.

J

Jensing

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about picking up a joint support supplement too. Let me know how PCT goes and what yours looks like.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to run joint support I would start it prior to your cycle. At least for me, fish oil seems to do the job pretty quickly.

I'm going a little bit of a different route for pct this time around. I will be running clomid 25/25/25/25 instead of 50/50/25/25 along with rebirth for the first 4 weeks. I have enough rebirth to continue another 4 if I feel the need to. I will also adding Massacr3 for weeks 1-8 and M-Test for weeks 4-8 for my natty stuff. Never ran a laxo product before so we will see.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
This looks REAL similar to what I started last week! 6 weeks, I’m at week 2 right now. DMZ is 30,45,60,60,60,60. Topical 4-Andro at 200. And the Epi-Andro will start next week at 600,800,800,800. I decided to order it and run it last week because why not lol! Anyways, happy gains bro!