Need Help Basing Cycle Around PCT

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

So, I went to the doctor in hopes of scoring some Raloxifene in an effort to try and reduce gyno that I got during puberty. I know it’s a long shot, but I figured that I might as well.

Well, rather than prescribe that, he said that he’d rather me try Tamoxifen. Now, I’ve heard mixed things about the effectiveness of Nolva in gyno reversal, but I took what I could get.

Now that I have it on hand, I figure, what if I ran a cycle beforehand? I’m 31 years old, 6’3 230, and have never tried PH/AAS before, though, I researched them extensively several years back, but eventually got too scared to try anything because I was worried I’d get a bunk SERM, and my gyno would be unbearable. Now that I’ve got a legitimate SERM on hand, I figure it’s worth considering.

Back when I quit keeping up, Epistane, Halodrol and Superdrol were all the rage. Now, I know these are PH’s, and many would suggest real steroids, but I’m going off what’s easiest to obtain, and cycle length (id prefer a short cycle). Also, while something like Anavar could be appealing, I’d be concerned running it without a test base. I guess there’s Test Prop, but again, I wouldn’t know where to get it, and I figured Nolva wouldn’t be enough to fully recover, and I don’t have HcG on hand.

Back then (not sure if this is still a thing), people argued that Epi could help with gyno. Is that still a popular belief?

Any other suggestions on something mild (obviously I’m not considering Superdrol, I only mentioned it because of its popularity back when I frequented the forums)?

I’d prefer something that wouldn’t require me to run Clomid alongside the Nolva. That’s why I thought Epi might be good, at something like 20/30/40/40.

Also, what would you recommend for PCT in order to get my test levels back to normal? Most products I see contain Erase (or whatever that active ingredient was), which I imagine will kill my estrogen if taken alongside Nolva.

Obviously I’d use the standard Cycle Assist (along with the extra Hawthron and Ubiquinol that I already take for my pre-hypertension - usually in the 130’s/80’s without supplements).

Here’s the kicker - I’d like to run the full 2-3 months of Nolva to see if it works on gyno. Would there be an issue in running something for 4 weeks, then doing a 2-3 month “pct”? I’d only run the other pct supplements for 4 weeks, then continue on the Nolva at 20mg per day for the rest of the time.

Sorry if it appears that I “haven’t done my research”, I have, I just did it years ago when the available compounds and protocols were different. I’ve spent hours researching this go-round, but feel like I’m spinning my wheels at this point:

TL;DR: I’ve got a 3 month supply of Nolva that the doctor prescribed to try and reduce gyno. Thinking of running my very first cycle before starting that “cycle”. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Also, I don’t have unrealistic goals. I’m not looking to gain mass (isn’t that what people recommend pmag for?), rather, a nice little recomp. I remember really wanting to try AndroHard, but apparently they’re out of business now.

Yes, diet is in check, training in check, been working out since age 15/16, all that good stuff. However, I gained a lot of bad weight, and am looking to cut up a bit.

Thanks again

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I’m interested in what others say but IMO something like epistane would be a good shout (I’ve got havoc to run next year). And yes from what I’ve seen it’s anti estrogenic.

Given your situation and the fact your not looking for size then sticking with low or no conversion would seem sensible to me. You could consider a 1/4/epiandro stack (the 4 converts but at a low level).

I personally can’t see why you couldn’t run a 3 month pct on nolva, if it’s prescibed especially. I’d probably want to run epi for 6 weeks or 1/4/epiandro for 8 weeks to get the full benefit from the cycle first though. I’d also want a test base with the epi.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone,

So, I went to the doctor in hopes of scoring some Raloxifene in an effort to try and reduce gyno that I got during puberty. I know it’s a long shot, but I figured that I might as well.

Well, rather than prescribe that, he said that he’d rather me try Tamoxifen. Now, I’ve heard mixed things about the effectiveness of Nolva in gyno reversal, but I took what I could get.

Now that I have it on hand, I figure, what if I ran a cycle beforehand? I’m 31 years old, 6’3 230, and have never tried PH/AAS before, though, I researched them extensively several years back, but eventually got too scared to try anything because I was worried I’d get a bunk SERM, and my gyno would be unbearable. Now that I’ve got a legitimate SERM on hand, I figure it’s worth considering.

Back when I quit keeping up, Epistane, Halodrol and Superdrol were all the rage. Now, I know these are PH’s, and many would suggest real steroids, but I’m going off what’s easiest to obtain, and cycle length (id prefer a short cycle). Also, while something like Anavar could be appealing, I’d be concerned running it without a test base. I guess there’s Test Prop, but again, I wouldn’t know where to get it, and I figured Nolva wouldn’t be enough to fully recover, and I don’t have HcG on hand.

Back then (not sure if this is still a thing), people argued that Epi could help with gyno. Is that still a popular belief?

Any other suggestions on something mild (obviously I’m not considering Superdrol, I only mentioned it because of its popularity back when I frequented the forums)?

I’d prefer something that wouldn’t require me to run Clomid alongside the Nolva. That’s why I thought Epi might be good, at something like 20/30/40/40.

Also, what would you recommend for PCT in order to get my test levels back to normal? Most products I see contain Erase (or whatever that active ingredient was), which I imagine will kill my estrogen if taken alongside Nolva.

Obviously I’d use the standard Cycle Assist (along with the extra Hawthron and Ubiquinol that I already take for my pre-hypertension - usually in the 130’s/80’s without supplements).

Here’s the kicker - I’d like to run the full 2-3 months of Nolva to see if it works on gyno. Would there be an issue in running something for 4 weeks, then doing a 2-3 month “pct”? I’d only run the other pct supplements for 4 weeks, then continue on the Nolva at 20mg per day for the rest of the time.

Sorry if it appears that I “haven’t done my research”, I have, I just did it years ago when the available compounds and protocols were different. I’ve spent hours researching this go-round, but feel like I’m spinning my wheels at this point:

TL;DR: I’ve got a 3 month supply of Nolva that the doctor prescribed to try and reduce gyno. Thinking of running my very first cycle before starting that “cycle”. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Bro just were run the NovaIt's great at gyno and run it low dose untill your gyno is gone. Dont try to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Epi is only anti_esrogenic if you are running decent cycle and even then you still will need a low dose AI. The nolva can't be ran side with nolva so your not expecting size so nolva is the answer plus it will raise your batty test so you get a bit of gear effect. Nolva is close to Clomid and I got my natty TT up to 1170

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I’m happy to hear a success story of solo nolva. Really, I just wanted to reduce my gyno, so I’m not against running it solo if it’ll help (I thought it may also help with water retention, for a nice leaning effect).

I just figured that since PCT was what always stopped me from trying anabolics, I might as well go ahead and try them knowing I’ve got the real deal on hand. Like I said, I’m not expecting a short, mild cycle to work miracles, but I figured if I could lose an extra couple lbs of fat and gain an extra couple lbs of muscle, it would be worth it since I really wouldn’t be doing anything other than adding a PH to the beginning of my Nolva “cycle.”

I’m especially interested if it can raise my natty t levels as that’s something I posted about in the anti-aging page. I had mine tested when I was 30, and my level was 434.2.... which seems low for a 30 year old, but not low enough for me, personally, to want to jump on TRT for the rest of my life.

Thanks again, I may just got with the Nolva solo

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Wow, I’m happy to hear a success story of solo nolva. Really, I just wanted to reduce my gyno, so I’m not against running it solo if it’ll help (I thought it may also help with water retention, for a nice leaning effect).

I just figured that since PCT was what always stopped me from trying anabolics, I might as well go ahead and try them knowing I’ve got the real deal on hand. Like I said, I’m not expecting a short, mild cycle to work miracles, but I figured if I could lose an extra couple lbs of fat and gain an extra couple lbs of muscle, it would be worth it since I really wouldn’t be doing anything other than adding a PH to the beginning of my Nolva “cycle.”

I’m especially interested if it can raise my natty t levels as that’s something I posted about in the anti-aging page. I had mine tested when I was 30, and my level was 434.2.... which seems low for a 30 year old, but not low enough for me, personally, to want to jump on TRT for the rest of my life.

Thanks again, I may just got with the Nolva solo
Here is your needed plan as fallow: run low dose nolva, I ran 12.5mg of Clomid e3d and got TT from 690 to 1170 on the third week I had BW. Nolva does Almost the exact same thing. It will raise your natty testosterone plus it will kill your gyno do this for up to 8 weeks or until gyno is gone. You're obviously gyno prone so in future cycle make sure you are in low end of estro. Since you have a script for real nolva make sure you keep it even after it's gone. Put icy hot on chest before check up it will make chest swell for short while and tell your doc it's to decrease swelling and pain cuz your so self conscious about it. Get enough nolva as you can while running any cycle you want WITH AI and you'll be happy. Also nolva will deff help water retention, many guys use it during a cycle just for that reason