LGD 4033

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone favorite cycle protocol? Duration, dosage, on cycle support, pct, ect. GO!

Kolorado

Awards
60 days.
10mg/ 1ML perday.
Shouldn’t have to take on cycle support since sarms are non-liver/kidney toxic but it never hurts to use them.

Suppression is slight. Mini pct to be taken

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
What do you like for your pct after a 60 day lgd run?

Kolorado

Awards
I’m doing 1ML of LGD a day for 60 days
Along with RAD at 2ML a day.

Mini PCT then MK677

Kolorado

Awards
Dude honestly the suppression with sarms SHOULD be practically nothing. I have used LGD for 60 days. Took a pct for 2 weeks then jumped on MK677. I used some “generic” test booster **** from anabolic warfare.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude honestly the suppression with sarms SHOULD be practically nothing. I have used LGD for 60 days. Took a pct for 2 weeks then jumped on MK677. I used some “generic” test booster **** from anabolic warfare.
A 2 week pct rather than 30 day
LOL I think you should go back to evolutionary fairy forum....

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you have good experiences running them. Suppression is also person dependent. Do you know what the supplement profile was on your pct. Like ingredients?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-3 month. 10-15mg/d with a test base (Trest/4-ad/Test), to curb lethargy. Lethargy can be a biatch with LGD, joint pain reported in some users too.
Ancillaries: Nac 1.2gr/d (saw bloods from members with elevated liver enzymes while on LGD), Cardarine at 20mg/d (counteracts cholesterol sides of LGD)
BP meds on hand, preferred: Telmisartan: ups metabolism, ups insulin sensitivity, lowers "bad cholesterol", ups lypolisis (fat burning)
AI on hand, like exemestane/adex.

Currently on LGD cycle:
6mg/day (down from 12.5mg due to lethargy, besides test base)
400mg test-u/w

PCT: Clomid/Nolva or both for 4 weeks

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Wow impressive. Assuming one can deal with the lethargy and not use a test base do you think the same cycle will be fine? Meaning everything you said just no test base included.

Kolorado

Awards
I'm glad you have good experiences running them. Suppression is also person dependent. Do you know what the supplement profile was on your pct. Like ingredients?
I don’t man. I keep an AI on hand. And I use “regular” PCT types. Not to worried about suppression with sarms.

Which isn’t the best answer. And not the safest route. But I’ve been fine this past 2 cycles now.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow impressive. Assuming one can deal with the lethargy and not use a test base do you think the same cycle will be fine? Meaning everything you said just no test base included.
I wouldn't. Everyone responds differently. Problem is, when lethargy strikes and you have no test base on hand, you have to either: fight through with stims -or whatnot, or abandon the cycle before you see any progress.
LGD should be treated as it would be any other steroid. It's suppressive and has sides.
I did an LGD cycle before, tolerated up to 18mg/day. Now I ran into trouble with lethargy, one never knows.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
From all the information on them I have seen they are all suppressive to an extent. Everybody reacts different to each compound. Bloodwork would be the main truth teller but a lot of us just go off how we feel. Reguardless I believe at most a natural test booster should be ran for pct. Maybe even a serm for most. Just my 2 cents.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t man. I keep an AI on hand. And I use “regular” PCT types. Not to worried about suppression with sarms.
Can you read, bro?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616

Abstract:
LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only.
significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Took 10 mg a day for 60 days, no cycle support but didn't really experience lathargy. I didn't PCT and I have gyno from it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
2-3 month. 10-15mg/d with a test base (Trest/4-ad/Test), to curb lethargy. Lethargy can be a biatch with LGD, joint pain reported in some users too.
Ancillaries: Nac 1.2gr/d (saw bloods from members with elevated liver enzymes while on LGD), Cardarine at 20mg/d (counteracts cholesterol sides of LGD)
BP meds on hand, preferred: Telmisartan: ups metabolism, ups insulin sensitivity, lowers "bad cholesterol", ups lypolisis (fat burning)
AI on hand, like exemestane/adex.

Currently on LGD cycle:
6mg/day (down from 12.5mg due to lethargy, besides test base)
400mg test-u/w

PCT: Clomid/Nolva or both for 4 weeks
Arnt you only supposed to take 4-andro for 4 weeks.. or epi/ 1 andro for that matter?

Given this, wouldnt you have to shorten your LGD to 4 weeks as well as you could only run your test base for a short period of time? Is it best to only start taking your test base like 3 weeks in or something?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arnt you only supposed to take 4-andro for 4 weeks.. or epi/ 1 andro for that matter?

Given this, wouldnt you have to shorten your LGD to 4 weeks as well as you could only run your test base for a short period of time? Is it best to only start taking your test base like 3 weeks in or something?
Negative. Most Andros are best ran for 8 weeks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10 weeks at 10mg. Takes my test from around 700 to 150 give or take

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Which isn’t the best answer. And not the safest route. But I’ve been fine this past 2 cycles now.
And what did your blood work show? Or did you just "feel" fine?