Help

Thatguyasking

Thatguyasking

Awards
Hey guys so I am looking to do a test e and deca cycle I am 6'0 205 and I just want to make sure I'm taking the right dose of each before I go ahead and get vials. Thanks!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age, lifts, cycle experience and plans for pct would be helpful info

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every compound isn't right for every bodyshape. Give some more information about yourself, anyone can be 205 lbs but you can have muscles or fat. Are we lean bulking ? Cutting?

Thatguyasking

Thatguyasking

Awards
Thanks for the reply! And sorry I didn't give more info I am 23 and am lean bulking I finally have my diet cleaned up to where it needs to be. I have done one cycle before an 8 week of test e and tren a. But I don't have much experience with the dosage I have a friend that is very knowledgeable with it that helped me out but I need to know for myself. My lifting routine is 4-5 days a week good two hour lifts. Lately have been doing a lot of drop sets and once a week I will go heavy lifts but just a lot of isolation work right now and I plan on sticking to this routine until I platue. I don't want to be bashed I know i don't have a lot of experience that's why I came to you guys so anything will help thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You seem to be doing stuff and then ask the questions. Running tren a first cycle is a bit crazy. What is the reason taking deca? What is your body fat %?

My advice is to go around 300-400 on the test and deca. Do you know what you need with nandrolones?