Cycle for maximum power

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Can somebody please steer me in the direction of a cycle that will maximize my power? I like to keep the doses lower then the maximum if possible. I have cycle test enanthate a few times with numerous goodies I wouldn't consider myself a pro. So any help would be nice thank you for your time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's a bunch of ways to go about that, are you powerlifting and need to stay in a weight class? Trying to get as big and strong as possible? Be a little more specific.

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
My goal is just to build up as much strength as possible and be as strong as possible I've never tried powerlifting. I have done German volume training which I found to be very successful but after a while I just wasn't feeling the pump anymore.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gvt is going to do much for power, and training for power won't give you much of a pump, there totally different training styles.

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
So that's the basic Style I was doing before. What do you recommend for what I'm after?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your goal is to build as much strength as possible I'd look into westside barbell.

Amon amarth

Amon amarth

Awards
Thank you very much I'm going to be looking into that tonight possibly start a workout log on it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Orals- dbol, anadrol, sd, halo.
Adding any of those to your test cycle will provide a big strength boost