PH set

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I saw a post a couple of days ago, which actually prompted my to join the forum, talk about a PH cycle with Sup3r-1. I took a screenshot of it, priced everything out and have secured sources for all of it but I have some questions about application. In the screenshot posted, I apologise to whoever created this I didn't screenshot your handle so I have no way to provide credit to you, I understand the numbers as weeks. The cycle is 9 weeks long, but I'm confused as to why you'd take an entire week of the PH but no support, whether on the front or back end. Can somebody school me please? Also, should the PCT be started in the last week of the PH cycle or immediately following? I appreciate any insight.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I saw a post a couple of days ago, which actually prompted my to join the forum, talk about a PH cycle with Sup3r-1. I took a screenshot of it, priced everything out and have secured sources for all of it but I have some questions about application. In the screenshot posted, I apologise to whoever created this I didn't screenshot your handle so I have no way to provide credit to you, I understand the numbers as weeks. The cycle is 9 weeks long, but I'm confused as to why you'd take an entire week of the PH but no support, whether on the front or back end. Can somebody school me please? Also, should the PCT be started in the last week of the PH cycle or immediately following? I appreciate any insight.
Forgot the screenshot.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimacare pro + cel cycle assist is overkill for thiat cycle. If you eat plenty of fruit and veg and water like the screenshot, plenty of healthy fats, you dont "need" both cycle supports.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Arimacare pro + cel cycle assist is overkill for thiat cycle. If you eat plenty of fruit and veg and water like the screenshot, plenty of healthy fats, you dont "need" both cycle supports.
Would suggest just the arimacare pro?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh okay. What makes k1ngsguard superior?
I think it targets cardiovascular parameters more thoroughly than the other two. Which on a cycle like youre looking at is possibly the more pressing concern (lipids and bp).

On a harsher cycle things might be different.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Ditch CEL & keep aromicare, I would 100% pass on kings guard. Aromicare is a much more all around comprehensive on cycle support. Also, DHEA is just a test base, it’s not going to give you any gains. You would be better running Andro 1 with EPI or with andro 4. Either would act as a test base, and provide better gains.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Ditch CEL & keep aromicare, I would 100% pass on kings guard. Aromicare is a much more all around comprehensive on cycle support. Also, DHEA is just a test base, it’s not going to give you any gains. You would be better running Andro 1 with EPI or with andro 4. Either would act as a test base, and provide better gains.
This would be my first cycle, just getting my feet wet. Why wouldn't the super 1 provide any type of gains? What would it do than?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like everyone else said, just pick one cycle support; cel cycle assist, ar1macare pro and k1ngsguard are all great choices and you can’t go wrong with any of them imo. I’d also opt for the 4 andro as the test base personally since it actually converts to testosterone and would probably help you make a bit more progress (although it would probably require keeping a real aromatize inhibitor on hand)

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Like everyone else said, just pick one cycle support; cel cycle assist, ar1macare pro and k1ngsguard are all great choices and you can’t go wrong with any of them imo. I’d also opt for the 4 andro as the test base personally since it actually converts to testosterone and would probably help you make a bit more progress (although it would probably require keeping a real aromatize inhibitor on hand)
So run 1 and 4, ar1macare and arimidex. Clomid for PCT?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you do 220 or 330 on the sup3r 4? Arimacare should stop estrogen derived from the sup3r 4 correct?
More people dose it around 330 if I’m remembering correctly. The anti-aromatase stuff in ar1macare probably wont do a whole lot honestly. I think it’s always a good idea to have an aromatize inhibitor like arimidex, aromasin or letrozole on hand.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
More people dose it around 330 if I’m remembering correctly. The anti-aromatase stuff in ar1macare probably wont do a whole lot honestly. I think it’s always a good idea to have an aromatize inhibitor like arimidex, aromasin or letrozole on hand.
So it should look something like this.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good; you could run the clomid 50mg the first two weeks of pct if you want.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, guys above pretty much have you covered.

I’ve just finished a 1/4/epiandro cycle (was also my first). Log is in the cycle logs section if you want full details.

Personally ran CEL cycle assist and felt good but either is sound.

Definitely dose at 330 min throughout and totally agree with AnabolicGuru on running 4-andro instead. Likewise agree you want a pharma AI on hand just in case (I have exem, haven’t needed but didn’t want to be caught by gyno without getting in place)

I went for 8 weeks, I would have struggled to keep the intensity past that (really pushed myself to take advantage of being on cycle).

IMO both the clomid and nolva dosing is on the high side (I’m running clomid 50/25/25/12.5 but also have nolva which if I were to use I have gone 20/20/10/10.) Clomid seemed to do its thing (I.e my boys were bouncing again at start of week 2) - lots of reading does suggest that clomid at 25 is the optimal dose (all the benefits with no sides) so imo I’d only do first week at 50 and for this cycle I would only run 4 weeks.

Kingsblood/alphamax/m-test - pick one to add to pct if funds allow. I’m also using reduce xt for cortisol which I’ve seen many recommend.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
This would be my first cycle, just getting my feet wet. Why wouldn't the super 1 provide any type of gains? What would it do than?
Super 1 would def provide gains, but if you are already stacking it with DHEA (which is a mild PH) it will provide a test base, but it not that anabolic. So basically, you might as well use epi or 1. Most guys toss in DHEA as an extra test base to keep their nuts bouncing. I noticed in the thread you are leaning towards 4, just keep in mind, 4 has the potential to convert to estrogen. Which is why (good advice) these guys are telling you to keep a pharm grade AI on hand. EPI with 1 is not going to convert the same. However, the stack is contingent on your goals. Here is a simple way to look at it:

1&EPI (w/aromicare) = Lean, hard, DRY gains, maybe 4-10lbs, you should keep most of the weight.
1 & 4 (w/aromicare) = Geared towards bulking, WET gains. Potential of 5-15ish lbs, you will drop some of the weight in your PCT.

Obvious my numbers are estimates, but I can def say that if you run 4 people will "see" that you are running something if they are paying attention. If you stack with EPI, they will still "see" somthing, but your body will end up more athletic vs bulky BB. Also, keep in mind, and this is BIG.... all of this is contingent on your diet. If you eat the same, you clearly will not see a massive jump in weight. Guess I am still not 100% clear on your overall goal, but hopefully this can help you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you do 220 or 330 on the sup3r 4? Arimacare should stop estrogen derived from the sup3r 4 correct?
You don't understand how these things work. You absolutely do not want to stop estrogen, if you completely stop estrogen you will not grow, and your dick won't work! You need to keep your estrogen at a healthy level, so keep the AI on hand and if you start getting high estrogen side effects then you use it

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
You don't understand how these things work. You absolutely do not want to stop estrogen, if you completely stop estrogen you will not grow, and your dick won't work! You need to keep your estrogen at a healthy level, so keep the AI on hand and if you start getting high estrogen side effects then you use it
I appreciate the insight, but I wrote that incorrectly. I meant estrogenic effects.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Super 1 would def provide gains, but if you are already stacking it with DHEA (which is a mild PH) it will provide a test base, but it not that anabolic. So basically, you might as well use epi or 1. Most guys toss in DHEA as an extra test base to keep their nuts bouncing. I noticed in the thread you are leaning towards 4, just keep in mind, 4 has the potential to convert to estrogen. Which is why (good advice) these guys are telling you to keep a pharm grade AI on hand. EPI with 1 is not going to convert the same. However, the stack is contingent on your goals. Here is a simple way to look at it:

1&EPI (w/aromicare) = Lean, hard, DRY gains, maybe 4-10lbs, you should keep most of the weight.
1 & 4 (w/aromicare) = Geared towards bulking, WET gains. Potential of 5-15ish lbs, you will drop some of the weight in your PCT.

Obvious my numbers are estimates, but I can def say that if you run 4 people will "see" that you are running something if they are paying attention. If you stack with EPI, they will still "see" somthing, but your body will end up more athletic vs bulky BB. Also, keep in mind, and this is BIG.... all of this is contingent on your diet. If you eat the same, you clearly will not see a massive jump in weight. Guess I am still not 100% clear on your overall goal, but hopefully this can help you.
So 1 and something like havoc I wouldn't have to worry about arimadex?

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Hey bro, guys above pretty much have you covered.

I’ve just finished a 1/4/epiandro cycle (was also my first). Log is in the cycle logs section if you want full details.

Personally ran CEL cycle assist and felt good but either is sound.

Definitely dose at 330 min throughout and totally agree with AnabolicGuru on running 4-andro instead. Likewise agree you want a pharma AI on hand just in case (I have exem, haven’t needed but didn’t want to be caught by gyno without getting in place)

I went for 8 weeks, I would have struggled to keep the intensity past that (really pushed myself to take advantage of being on cycle).

IMO both the clomid and nolva dosing is on the high side (I’m running clomid 50/25/25/12.5 but also have nolva which if I were to use I have gone 20/20/10/10.) Clomid seemed to do its thing (I.e my boys were bouncing again at start of week 2) - lots of reading does suggest that clomid at 25 is the optimal dose (all the benefits with no sides) so imo I’d only do first week at 50 and for this cycle I would only run 4 weeks.

Kingsblood/alphamax/m-test - pick one to add to pct if funds allow. I’m also using reduce xt for cortisol which I’ve seen many recommend.
I appreciate it bro, I'll take a look.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I’m not 100% familiar with havoc. But to answer the question, if you run andro 1 & an Epiandro, estrogen spike is not going to be a problem & aromicare should handle it. Unless you are already prone to high estrogen, but 1&epi have never given me any problem in that area. Everyone reacts differently, but these are some good general guidelines on how majority will respond.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I’m not 100% familiar with havoc. But to answer the question, if you run andro 1 & an Epiandro, estrogen spike is not going to be a problem & aromicare should handle it. Unless you are already prone to high estrogen, but 1&epi have never given me any problem in that area. Everyone reacts differently, but these are some good general guidelines on how majority will respond.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Good deal. I appreciate not bro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw epi and was thinking they're one in the same. Sorry if it's a a stupid question lol but what's the difference?
Epistane is a designer steroid, it’s derived of dihydrotestosterone and has no conversion; it’s essentially an active steroid marketed as a prohormone. It’s similar to winstrol in terms of effects.
Epiandrosterone is a 2-step prohormone that converts to dihydrotestosterone.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I appreciate the information man, that article is super informative