Vetting process

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Newbie looking into a PH cycle here within the next 6 months. Looking into different sources for PCT. It really sure of the rules as far as posting goes in the forums. Like I said, total newb so have no contacts. If not able to post about sources I would appreciate a PM.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, nice to see someone researching and getting the key things in place ahead of starting anything.

You’ll probably be aware you need clomid or nolva for pct. unfortunately even on pm the actual name of the place (pharma grade stuff anyway) will be asterix out, but having been in your position last year I found google gave me what I needed.

If your in the USA you can get research chemicals from PRE (a board sponsor - only for use on a research animal - not human consumption) but if you want pharma grade then personally I used a pharmacy google threw up with no issues. The opening hours were pretty extensive as well ;)

Good luck

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not going to really recommend any places for serms or ancillaries but my advice is to just google it and browse through a lot of reviews. The last thing you want is to have a bunk serm or aromatize inhibitor. Goodluck man