TD Trest/Ment as test base

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am done screwing around with 4-andro and dermacrine after my last cycle. Until I can find a good TRT doc the plan is to attempt TD Trest as my base. I have seen dosing ALL over the map. Would 20-30mg / day be too little to get started and get a good feel? It is also assumed that application every 12 hours would be the best course of action. Please correct me if this is wrong. Thanks Fellas.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am done screwing around with 4-andro and dermacrine after my last cycle. Until I can find a good TRT doc the plan is to attempt TD Trest as my base. I have seen dosing ALL over the map. Would 20-30mg / day be too little to get started and get a good feel? It is also assumed that application every 12 hours would be the best course of action. Please correct me if this is wrong. Thanks Fellas.
Why not run test ? It blows my mind how people take this compound so easily. Are you experienced enough to run trest? I'm not sure what dosage would be considered correct but I would never replace it to test.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not run test ? It blows my mind how people take this compound so easily. Are you experienced enough to run trest? I'm not sure what dosage would be considered correct but I would never replace it to test.
I would absolutely love to run test. However, I was "out of the game" for several years. The old labs that I had a bit of trust with are of course now gone and the boards that I used for that stuff have been shut down also. Although its easier to find a lab it is fu**** crazy out there. If Im going to pin I need to be reasonably sure I know what I am putting into myself. Trest until I find that

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing special but very experienced. I agree with you. Nothing compares to real test...my first cycle was a simple 200mg test/week and 10 weeks of that put on more size and strength than any of this stuff. Plus you just feel like a king.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing special but very experienced. I agree with you. Nothing compares to real test...my first cycle was a simple 200mg test/week and 10 weeks of that put on more size and strength than any of this stuff. Plus you just feel like a king.
I just don't like trest since it's not replaceable to test and it comes with much worse sides. It also tends to bloat you a ton. if you feel like running it im not gonna stop you but to me trest is something that tries to be a mix of test and tren and it's really neither of those. People even recommend to use this with test so I can't understand why anyone would run this compound as a replacement.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
TD trest is the ****.

I started at 50mg which I believe is a pretty low dose. Saw pretty decent gains at though. Great feeling, great libido, but everyone reacts differently.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just don't like trest since it's not replaceable to test and it comes with much worse sides. It also tends to bloat you a ton.
Am I ignorant in thinking a lot of these type of sides can be mostly managed with a decent a.i.? I would be afraid to try this without exem and letro on hand.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest ain’t no joke bro, I’d say 50mg would be a nice dose as a test base but it depends what your going to use it with. I wouldn’t use it if your stacking with another wet compound, e2 sides can get out of hand fast.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack this thread but I’m about to start TD Dien diol, TD Trest and TD Androsterone. Trest is just a base so 50mg is all I’ll run. Would I need something for e or p sides? I’ll have some goodies for e and p but I don’t want to use it if I don’t have to.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack this thread but I’m about to start TD Dien diol, TD Trest and TD Androsterone. Trest is just a base so 50mg is all I’ll run. Would I need something for e or p sides? I’ll have some goodies for e and p but I don’t want to use it if I don’t have to.
I would run an ai with it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I ignorant in thinking a lot of these type of sides can be mostly managed with a decent a.i.? I would be afraid to try this without exem and letro on hand.
Sides that you feel now can always be prevented that's why we keep using things like tren. Long term sides though, I'm not an expert on ment but it can shut you down quite hard and considering it has some test like abilities I find it a bit strange to see it as a replacement. Trest is a really strong compound and should be used carefully. I also don't see it replace deca or tren as a nandrolone just because it bloats you so much more especially than tren. My preference going for hard-core bulker would be test deca or test tren any day before ment. That's personal preference though.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Would 12.5mg of Exem EOD be a good start?
I wouldn't start with exem UNLESS you begin to see sides.

I'm at 75 mg /day right now with zero negative sides, but have had exem on hand just in case. You don't want to crush E, you need some for the gainzz

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may not even need an AI
Have one just in case
If sides arise then treat.
Most of the time we try and hold of on an AI

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chados - I really appreciate the input, dually noted. That's why I like this board more often than not. AND it keeps me from having to call ol Dylan Gemelli for advice.....

JahCure & Cgkone you guys are super helpful also. I have NEVER had E issues in the past and always end up throwing out my exem after I assume it has lost potency to replace it just to CYA. But this single thing is the reason I have been apprehensive to run it in the past. It is good to know that not everyone has to deal with a massive E problem. After having the opposite problem and feeling pretty awful with the worst joint pain I have ever known I said screw it. Just need to try it this way. Although the MENT Ace and Enan are looking like a great option too....

Thank you brothers

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados - I really appreciate the input, dually noted. That's why I like this board more often than not. AND it keeps me from having to call ol Dylan Gemelli for advice.....

JahCure & Cgkone you guys are super helpful also. I have NEVER had E issues in the past and always end up throwing out my exem after I assume it has lost potency to replace it just to CYA. But this single thing is the reason I have been apprehensive to run it in the past. It is good to know that not everyone has to deal with a massive E problem. After having the opposite problem and feeling pretty awful with the worst joint pain I have ever known I said screw it. Just need to try it this way. Although the MENT Ace and Enan are looking like a great option too....

Thank you brothers

At some point everyone will need an ai. Its completely dosage dependant. Problem is waiting for sides can be risky if it hits you too fast.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you brothers
Mind if I come dig that stane out your trash.?
That's a good sign that you don't need an AI.
Means your not going crazy with the dose.
AI should be kept on hand as a just in case.
As you figured out, lots of guys dont need an AI.