4AD and Androhard

Scrutiny

Awards
Hey Guys,

About week 10 into a 12-14 week cycle.

First 4-5 weeks I was using Trest TD with Epistane and had some great results, would spring out of bed and just feel great and strong. Been running Androhard at a high dosage of 10-16 pumps per day (started at 10, now up to about 16 per day).

Now I’m running 6 caps 4AD by fusion alongside the Androhard and Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD.
Every morning I wake up extremely fatigued, wanting to sleep and find it really hard to get going in the mornings. Once I get into the gym I can have a great workout or just feel tired and run down.

Libido peaked about 2-3 weeks ago now it’s leveling off and nowhere as high as it was earlier in the cycle - which is odd because I am dosing 4AD and Androhard very high.

Has anyone else who have used the above compounds / similar experienced the same?

My lifts and all were going up, however I really feel myself “leveling off” and having this fatigue / tiredness creep up on me.

PCT coming up is Nolva, Super PCT, aromasin, AlphaMax, etc.
Thinking of adding HCG towards the end of this cycle too since I’ve experienced some atrophy down there.

Input would be great for experiences of those who have used the above compounds. Never thought fatigue / tiredness would creep in while using these compounds.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry bro, touch confused......if I read it right you ran epistane, TD Trest and androhard (basically epiandro with some other stuff isn’t it?) for 5 weeks (incidentally I’ve got epistane and trest lined up for early next year and it sounds like a great stack) but then you switched to 4-ad (assuming androtest? Another I have in a drawer) with the androhard for 5 weeks?

I don’t get the change? Was there a reason you did it (genuinely interested), 12-14 weeks just seems long, most of the epi trest runs I’ve seen are 6 weeks with great results?

As a combination 4-ad and androhard is missing something IMO, like a nanodrol or superdrol. Definitely feels like a step down from epi and trest.

Why the aromisin? Any gyno signs? I don’t think there’s high levels of conversion there so could be you’ve crashed your e, I’d be tempted to drop that?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because you wanted to go 12 weeks you switched.
The 2 compounds your on suck compared to the 2 you started with.
That's the best way to explain.
Your way to might be tanked too.
Your on the same AI as before?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not being a jerk. I'm just keeping it short and sweet.
Sound 100% normal for you to feel tanked and uninspired after that major switch in compounds.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Because you wanted to go 12 weeks you switched.
The 2 compounds your on suck compared to the 2 you started with.
That's the best way to explain.
Your way to might be tanked too.
Your on the same AI as before?
I was thinking the same thing. Why even go from epistane and trest into epiandro and 4ad? Why didnt you just go straight into PCT? What was the goal here?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t k ow of you guys have ran the 4-ad by fusion which is actual 4-androstenediol.. but I did at high doses and yet I found it to feel absolutely nothing like I jectable test. Like it’s suppose to be a direct precursor but I remember I would always feel kinda on edge and just ****ty after doses and hard to sleep. Really was a let down after reading older logs of 4-AD from 2004

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t k ow of you guys have ran the 4-ad by fusion which is actual 4-androstenediol.. but I did at high doses and yet I found it to feel absolutely nothing like I jectable test. Like it’s suppose to be a direct precursor but I remember I would always feel kinda on edge and just ****ty after doses and hard to sleep. Really was a let down after reading older logs of 4-AD from 2004
Shame to hear that, I’ve got 3 bottles of fusion androtest and high hopes for it - again off the back of the older logs. What did you stack it with bro?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 4-AD from 2004 was a totally different animal man ;). That stuff blows these new generation Test analogues out of the water!

OP: Sounds like your libido and energy may be low due to crashed estrogen levels. Not sure why you need 12.5mg/day on the stuff you are currently running.

Good luck

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The 4-AD from 2004 was a totally different animal man ;). That stuff blows these new generation Test analogues out of the water!

OP: Sounds like your libido and energy may be low due to crashed estrogen levels. Not sure why you need 12.5mg/day on the stuff you are currently running.

Good luck
The Fusion 4AD is the exact same thing as used in 2004. I used it in Androsol in 2001 and it was a thing of beauty.

On your second part I 100% agree with. His E is probably tanked. DHT based compounds have a little anti e effect.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I believe that the compound is indeed actual 4-AD but for something that is suppose to convert directly to test in 1-step.. it felt nothing like testosterone to me, like I didn’t get the same mental positive clarity. If anything I would feel very edgy and would feel as if I would have allergies when dosing it on the high end.. similar to what high doses trenavar did to me.. my guess is that when you look back at conversion rates. Roughly 15% of the 4-ad actually becomes test so my guess is that even on high doses.. the anabolic effect must not be so much from actual test but through the 4-ad metabolite itself.. which could explain me not feeling that great on it like actual injectable test

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Fusion 4AD is the exact same thing as used in 2004. I used it in Androsol in 2001 and it was a thing of beauty.

Wow. Really? Good to know. Thank you for that ;)