Cycle Advice - Test P/ Tren A/ Mast P

OMCB

Awards
Cycle History:
1. 12 weeks - Test E 500mg/w - Deca 400mg/w - 4 week Tbol kickstart - Aromasin AI - Nolva/Clomid PCT (Everything was Balkan Pharmaceuticals)
2. 12 weeks - Same as first cycle but used tbol as finisher (Also all Balkan)
3. 12 weeks - Test E 500mg/w - 3 week ph kickstart and ph finisher because couldn't get a hold of any orals at the time. Aromasin AI - Nolva/Clomid PCT (Test was from a local source and ancillaries were liquids from bluesky)

Stats:
Age - 23
5'11
210lbs
9.3% body fat (checked last week)

I'm just finished my PCT from my last cycle and am planning ahead for my next so I have plenty of time to get a hold of everything I need.
Here's my issue. On my last cycle I obtained a little bit of gyno and Im not exactly sure how. Maybe my aromasin was actually arimidex and I took too much along with my DHT type of pro hormone and this all synergistically crashed my e2 and what I experienced was some e2 rebound gyno? I had nolvadex on hand for my PCT so went ahead and started the use of that and ordered some more to have PCT still ready. I quit taking the liquid aromasin and just used the nolvadex at 40mg ED and then down to 20mg ED but by then, the very very small pebble sized knot that I had from puberty that never gave me any concern before even when running test and deca, is now 2-3x larger than before. Although it is still not very noticeable. I can see it a little right on my nip and my right nipple that had absolutely nothing, now has a small pebble similar to the puberty pebble that started in my left nip. Anyways, It was a cluster**** and for now on my ancillaries will be pharmaceutical grade only. I still do not know what directly caused the gyno but now I am weary.

With that being said, here is my next cycle and hopefully you guys may agree that this cycle SHOULD be gyno proof but I'll have precautions in place (Caber/ Letro/ Nolva). Also, I was planning to use EQ and mast instead of tren at first but I'm really looking for some size on this next cycle and I just don't see that happening with EQ and Mast alone. (All of this with a test base of course). I'm done rambling, here it is.

*May kickstart and/or finish cycle with Tbol or Anavar (Can't do winny due to already bad joints)
*I am going to pin everything M/W/F each shot will consist of 50mg Test P / 100mg Tren A/ 100mg Mast P

Cycle:
1-12 - Test P-150mg/week
1-12 - Tren A-300mg/week
1-12 - Mast P-300mg/week
2-11 - HCG-250iu every 4 days or maybe 250iu just 2x a week

On Cycle:
-Caber- about 1mg week or .25mg eod depending on how easily tabs split
-Cycle Support
-LiverCare

On Hand:
Letro
Nolva & Clomid

PCT:
Nolva - 20/20/20/20 (usually 40/40/20/20 but considering its pharma grade and using clomid at 100mg first week that this will suffice)
Clomid - 100/50/50

Now I know someone is going to ask why I am running the test at a TRT dose. Since I am weary of gyno and may in fact be gyno prone, I am running the test lower to minimize aromatization and if for some reason 150mg test does cause aromatization, the Mast should help kill the little bit of aromatization/estrogen that it may cause. Tren does not aromatize so estrogen related gyno should not be a problem but Tren being a 19 Nor progestin - 1mg Caber/week should mitigate prolactin related gyno.

You will find the reasoning of my test/tren ratio in "Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!" on forum.steroids. com

So, I'm really relying on the tren here to help add some size in this cycle and with my body fat usually sitting <10% or <12% (at the very most) the Mast may also be a nice look along with helping control the little bit of estrogen the 150mg test might possibly cause.

All advice is welcomed!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At a very quick glance I think it basically looks good.

Except PCT, Id advise not running clomid that high. 50mg at most, even 25mg should be ample especially if running with nolva.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro don’t waste your time with bluesky, those ****s ****ed me over and sold me bunk nolva and aromasin for my first cycle. Honestly I’d beat the living **** out of those ****s irl if I knew who they are; they’re worthless greedy twats.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eq can definitely add size, are you in any shape to take tren? I feel that you need to be a bit more advanced both with steroids and aesthetically before jumping on tren. It's not something to play around with trust me. It's more than just adding few compounds. The sides of tren can come randomly and be extremly annoying, I only know the sides because I've read about it, I can't tell I have low blood sugar on tren. It feels like my body can go on forever even if I don't eat. I was wondering why I felt sick and normally you know if your hungry but I'm tren it's different. I can respect that you wanna keep tren at 300 cause that's enough trust me.

Tren and mast won't add much size if you look at weight gain. That's another thing people don't realize, since tren cuts fat and water it keeps you from gaining size easily. You have to eat more on tren than deca to add size cause of nutrient partitioning, however I have no doubt that tren beats deca in pure muscle gains.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren and mast won't add much size if you look at weight gain.
Thats the great thing, you dont need a scale to see your physique transforming in all those good ways on tren and mast. If your diet and training is on point blah blah, the changes youll see in the mirror will blow away any scale measures thats for tootin. I almost gave zero fuks about scale weight first time on tren (and normally I have scale/tape OCD).

Nothing subtle with tren.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the great thing, you dont need a scale to see your physique transforming in all those good ways on tren and mast. If your diet and training is on point blah blah, the changes youll see in the mirror will blow away any scale measures thats for tootin. I almost gave zero fuks about scale weight first time on tren (and normally I have scale/tape OCD).

Nothing subtle with tren.

True but it's not anything to use to loose 20 pounds. It's something to transform an already shaped body. I rather weigh 170 pounds looking 200 than weighing 200 looking 200.

Reactions: Nac