SARMS

JLGains

Awards
Who has run a Ostarine and LGD cycle and what did you think. Would like suggested dosages and PCT help, this will be my first cycle of something. I am currently 183lbs, 6’0” somewhere in the mid teens for bodyfat. Included some pictures, shot from the front is a couple months old. Thanks guys!??
IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing an Ostarine solo run right now at 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25 for recomp purposes. I don't think on cycle support is needed, but I'm taking OL K1ngsguard anyway to be safe. PCT will be Clomid 50/25/25 and OL K1ngsblood. I'm starting my 3rd week now and I've noticed increased endurance, better pumps, and my joints feel pretty good.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing an Ostarine solo run right now at 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25 for recomp purposes. I don't think on cycle support is needed, but I'm taking OL K1ngsguard anyway to be safe. PCT will be Clomid 50/25/25 and OL K1ngsblood. I'm starting my 3rd week now and I've noticed increased endurance, better pumps, and my joints feel pretty good.
Perfect right there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta sucks get lgd. 10-20mg 6-8 weeks. Clomid 50-25 for 4 weeks.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be good to stack with something like proviron?
The main downside of Proviron is that since it contains no anabolic properties, it will not result in much muscle growth if used alone. It truly is a "kicker" to other steroids, most notably testosterone. And although it doesn't cause water retention, it can increase blood pressure.

I copied that from google..

I wouldn’t bother personally since proviron contains no anabolic properties. Not sure what the benefit would be besides maybe increase of some Test. Just my opinion

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read that LGD is much stronger than Ostarine, but it's my first SARM run so I decided to go with the less harsh one. I'll prob do LGD my next run.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be good to stack with something like proviron?
No, but with test as a base. Currently on it. 12.5mg LGD/d / 250mg test/w.

Or TD Trest if you can source it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid advice here. OTC products can be beneficial during PCT, with the SERM.

I prefer an all on in product. There are a few out there, including AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.