Tbol

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Those that have tried it did you like it? I'm planning on throwing some in my cycle in a few weeks and want to hear your opinions and thoughts

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved my run of tbol. Gained PRs on all the major lifts and felt great while on it along with test.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I loved my run of tbol. Gained PRs on all the major lifts and felt great while on it along with test.
That's good news lol. What dose and length did you run it? Also did you mostly notice added strength or did some size come along with it? Thanks for the quick reply bro

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's good news lol. What dose and length did you run it? Also did you mostly notice added strength or did some size come along with it? Thanks for the quick reply bro
50 mg daily for 6 weeks. Strength and size came with it. I love TBOL.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved it at 80mg/day for 8 weeks. Used it for a recomp with TRT dose of test. Lost some pounds of fat -and gained some pounds of muscles, with only a "somewhat" disciplined diet. Took 750mg Tudca and 1200mg Nac for liver support with it.
Not as strong as other orals -but "sides friendly" and a no-bloater.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also really enjoyed Tbol, I believe I ran it for 6 weeks around 60-80mg? It was great for strength, pumps, and vascularity.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed; I’m also pretty interested on everyone’s experience with tbol :]

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most versatile oral aas, not the weight gain of dbol and anadrol but no bloat. Not as good as shredding you up as winstrol. It's basically in between bulk and cut and gains are easier to keep.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Strongly considering a tbol only cycle here (no jokes please). How would you guys compare it to PHs? Is it comparable or better than halo? I'm worried about sourcing on tbol whereas with PHs there are still some legit sources and brands out there.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly your more likely or at least equally well off to get real tbol than you are legit phs imo. In my experience everything is so hit or miss with them as they are dyeing and on their way out which is apparent to me as the times change.

You could surely do a tbol only cycle though I don't see the logic in not adding a base. If not test then at least 4ad or better td trest.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly your more likely to get real tbol than you are legit phs imo. In my experience everything is so hit or miss with them as they are dyeing and on their way out which is apparent to me as the times change.

You could surely do a tbol only cycle though I don't see the logic in not adding a base. If not test then at least 4ad or better td trest.
They are dying out which means a lot of bunk brands, but there are still some legit branded PHs out there. Only a matter of time before they are all gone though. Yes, I was thinking of either running it with 4-DHEA or Dermacrine. I just meant I wasn't going to run it with legit AAS like test. I know how this forum feels about oral only cycles.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol is quality gains and very lean. Compared to phs the gains are quite like epistane but tbol is much stronger.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input bros. I'm pretty hype to throw it in my cycle in a few weeks!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input bros. I'm pretty hype to throw it in my cycle in a few weeks!
I’d probably throw some into my next cycle if it wasn’t so damn expensive for me haha

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I can't even remember how much it was. I'll find out later when I get it. I do remember it being kinda pricey

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d probably throw some into my next cycle if it wasn’t so damn expensive for me haha
Here it costs same as anavar which is by no means cheap. To be honest winstrol is darn close to me even as a bulker. I just feel tbol is far safer.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first oral and I'm using it as a finisher. I chose it because of the strength/size gains with very mild sides (based off my research and what other users have told me). I'm thinking of doing 75mg for 8 weeks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be my first oral and I'm using it as a finisher. I chose it because of the strength/size gains with very mild sides (based off my research and what other users have told me). I'm thinking of doing 75mg for 8 weeks
That's quite long and I'm sure 50-60 is enough