Weeeks 1-5 Lean Extreme not sure on amount, any suggestions appreciated

Other supplements taking during entire 8 weeks
Oderless Garlic 2000mg a day
Fish Oil 3 servings a day
Milk thistle 350mg a day
Red Rice yeast 1200mg a day
Taurine 4000mg a day
Mutli vitamin

I know there are going to be questions about the why the differant rebound cycle, well I talked to a rep from Dess sups and that is what he told me to do.

Here are my stats
26 y/0
5'9"
191lbs.
14.2% BF
Chest 42
R arm 17
L arm 17 1/2
Thigh 22 1/2
Neck 16
Calf's 15 1/4
Forearm 13 1/4

Im looking to add about 8 Lbs while lowering body fat to around 11% over the 8 weeks period. Atleast 230 Grams protien with a 60/40 split of solid foods to shakes and bars. Any other ideas appreciated. Thanks and will start this monday and keep all posted throughout the entire ordeal.

Andrew

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Sup, I'm starting my Superdrol on Monday. It looks like we will be doing the same set-up but I been taking Hawtron Berry for about two week now...just to prepare my body. You also might want to eat a Banana before workout because of the back pumps. I been researching Superdrol for a month now and I think I'm finally ready for the cycle.

So, what made you decide on Rebound xt? I did order that product but i'm thinking about adding Nolva but I don't like the fine print about Nolva. {{ not for human or animals }}

I might start up a Superdrol thread or I might just pop in and out of yours.

Here it is:
WK 1 10mg
WK 2-3 20mg

Pct:
Week 1-2 Rebound XT 75mg a day
Week 3-4 Rebound XT 50mg a day
Week 5 Rebound XT 25mg a day
Weeeks 1-5 Lean Extreme not sure on amount, any suggestions appreciated

Other supplements taking during entire 8 weeks
Oderless Garlic 2000mg a day
Fish Oil 3 servings a day
Milk thistle 350mg a day
Red Rice yeast 1200mg a day
Taurine 4000mg a day
Mutli vitamin

I know there are going to be questions about the why the differant rebound cycle, well I talked to a rep from Dess sups and that is what he told me to do.

Here are my stats
26 y/0
5'9"
191lbs.
14.2% BF
Chest 42
R arm 17
L arm 17 1/2
Thigh 22 1/2
Neck 16
Calf's 15 1/4
Forearm 13 1/4

Im looking to add about 8 Lbs while lowering body fat to around 11% over the 8 weeks period. Atleast 230 Grams protien with a 60/40 split of solid foods to shakes and bars. Any other ideas appreciated. Thanks and will start this monday and keep all posted throughout the entire ordeal.

Andrew

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Looks good revodrew. I will be starting a cycle similar to yours in a few weeks. I will be watching your progress since we have almost the same exact stats and goals. Good luck!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I went with the rebound one because it is not nolva and two because it is made to hand in hand with the SD. You also need to look into some Lean Extreme or else you will gain a good amount of fat with your pct.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Just some more info, I do have nolva on hand just incase the rebound isnt up to par but from everything I have read it is more then enough for my mini cycle. I wil keep all posted throught the entire cycle

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm already up on the "Lean Extreme" info and I do have that ready for PCT but the superdrol product is not going to add bulk of fat on you...IT'S WHAT YOU EAT DURING THE CYCLE. So, watch what you eat and add only clean FOOD.

I started my Superdrol cycle on 6/19/05 and not today...I couldn't wait :)

Well, I don't expect nothing to happen in "2 days" but I do expect to feel the power by Friday this week...hahaha

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
during the cycle im sure youre going hard in the gym to get the most out of your cycle and get the most gains. my question is what is it you do during the PCT? you keep going hard in the gym or are you going to lighten up and maybe even take a week off from going to the gym once PCT has started?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
during the cycle im sure youre going hard in the gym to get the most out of your cycle and get the most gains. my question is what is it you do during the PCT? you keep going hard in the gym or are you going to lighten up and maybe even take a week off from going to the gym once PCT has started?
Depends on how you're feeling bro. My strength kept going up while I was off, in fact, my strongest point in my SD cycle was 3.5 weeks in (3 days after I STOPPED dosing SD). So I went for 3 weeks on SD, then squeezed in a few more workouts, then took 3-4 days off (some people take an entire week, but that's usually peeps who're on REAL AAS). The main thing is to keep an eye on yourself and play it smart.

Also, I couldn't run on 20mg when I weighed 192 (I weigh 183 now), so if you're planning on doing cardio to cut some fat, make sure your pumps don't get unbearable. :)
I don't like SD and I won't run another SD cycle, for this particular reason, in order for me to MAXIMIZE the strength gains on it, I feel I need at least 20mg, and on that dosage I couldn't run; the calves / lower back got too pumped. And I HATE just "all-out bulking". I'm sure I'll take heat for that, but I always try to minimize the fat I'm going to gain, and I like to do at least some low intensity cardio 3 times a week and I ALWAYS run 1.5 miles on monday mornings and 3 miles on wednesday afternoons.
Needless to say I'm really looking forward to my MAX LMG / Prostanazol cycle w/ ULTRA HOT + X-Lean PCT...

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how you're feeling bro. My strength kept going up while I was off, in fact, my strongest point in my SD cycle was 3.5 weeks in (3 days after I STOPPED dosing SD). So I went for 3 weeks on SD, then squeezed in a few more workouts, then took 3-4 days off (some people take an entire week, but that's usually peeps who're on REAL AAS). The main thing is to keep an eye on yourself and play it smart.
ahh i see. so you personally kept pushing harder in the gym after your cycle and also after your little of period? but i see youre saying to keep it safe and go as hard as you think you can go within reason. thanks

T

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see. so you personally kept pushing harder in the gym after your cycle and also after your little of period? but i see youre saying to keep it safe and go as hard as you think you can go within reason. thanks
I had the same exeperience, my strength gains were tremendous the week after I stopped my 3-week SD cycle. They have been tapering off since then, but that first week of PCT was pretty intense. I never actually took any days off the gym after my cycle, though.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
We should keep this thread alive....

While there are too many SD threads, I have never seen one with at least three people who started their cycle at the same time.

I started today, 6/20, as well.

*This morning, before starting, I got my blood taken for a full baseline - I will post the results when I get them. This is my first cycle ever, so I wanted to stay safe.*

Yesterday was a big leg/shoulder day, so I was off from the gym today.

Took my dose of Pro Liver right after breakfast and SD an hour or so after breakfast.
Started the diet - BMR calc says 3359 cal / day so I will probably drop it a bit for some cutting and do ~2800.

FYI, I am going pretty light with the supps while on...
SD
Pro Liver
MultiVits
Flax seed oil (urp!)
L-Glutamine
Taurine (only when the pumps start)
Niaspan (prescription niacin for time release)

Tuesday is Chest/Triceps/Abs day, and I plan on 30mins of cardio post workout.

Regards,
R

Start: 228 lbs

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same exeperience, my strength gains were tremendous the week after I stopped my 3-week SD cycle. They have been tapering off since then, but that first week of PCT was pretty intense. I never actually took any days off the gym after my cycle, though.
Yeah, 3-4 days after my last SD dosing I was still ripping **** up in the gym, but on like the 5-7 days I began to get somewhat more fatigued as my workout went on, and I noticed my endurance dropped somewhat, so I took a couple days off as I thought it may have been because of overtraining possibly because I was pushing SO hard while I was running the SD. Nevertheless I was impressed thoroughly with my SD cycle as far as strength went.

What I liked the BEST about SD:

Tie between Strength + Endurance increases, and the VASCULARITY... I've got veins popping out in my frontal delts now and I'm at about 14-15%.

What I liked the LEAST about SD:

Intense pumps in calves when running and in shoulders/forearms when lifting. I had the energy and desire to keep going, but b/c of the ridiculous pumps I felt like I was :frustrate and called it quits a few days before I would have liked to

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
You know what "Rhyalus"...that might be kewl for all three of us to include our Superdrol experience on this thread but this is "revodrew" thread and he have to give his input regarding HIS thread.

We actually HI-JACKED his thread...hahahahaha {that's funny}

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
You guys are more then welcome to post here. You learn something new everyday. This could be a good comparision spot. We all are doing something a little differant. I have heard that the SD has a good half life so I wont take a break right away after my three weeks is up. If I do take a long break I think it will be around week 5 and most likely only for 3 days tops. I do cardio but alot of stationary bike riding. I am disabled from the Marine corps and cant run to well anyways so bike riding is my main cardio. Today is day two will post results later.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is pretty crazy. I started my SD cycle on monday 6/20 as well.
My plan is as follows:

Week 1 - 10mg
Week 2-4 - 20 mg

Depending on how I respond, I may go 10mg for 2 weeks rather than just 1.
While on cycle, I'll also be taking Primaforce Pro-liver, Saw Palmetto, and fish oil.
I also plan to include high fat fish as a meal a few times a week in order to help with the cholesterol issues which may arise.

PCT will include:
Nolva
Lean Xtreme
ZMA
Controlled Labs "Blue Rhino" (natural test booster)

It would be fun to see everyone post their results on here.

S

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
This is pretty cool that your are all doing a similar cycle. If you could all detail out the following it would make for a very informative SD thread, I have just put down some ideas of helpful info you guys could include to gauge your success with this compound

Starting Stats:
Weight
Bodyfat
Years Training

Diet:
Macronutrients
Ratios
Types of Protien
Schedule of Meals

Training Routine:
HST
Max-OT
or Customized for you i.e. do you train to failure everytime???

I really look forward to following along. I will be starting my SD in a couple weeks with my HST cycle. My log is in this section as well, but it wont get real interesting till I start my SD, right now Im just cutting with progress so far.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Today was a very good chest workout. Nothing out of the ordinary for strength or endurance. I do 20,10,5,3,1 for flat and incline bells. Started at 185 for 20 and ended at 270 for 2. I added 20lbs each time so you can fill in the rest. Had a good pump but with 20 reps at 185 it is hard not to. Did 90's on incline with dumbells for 2. Sucks, but that is why I am doing this cycle.lol Gianed a 1/2 a pound, not sure If it is cause I have not dropped a large poop yet today or what. Will weigh in again at 8am tommorrow.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
So now I am not sure what to do.

My two bottle of RXT have been recalled, and I am not sure if anyone can gaurentee that I'll get the replacements in time for PCT.

I have only taken two doses of SD, so I think I just need to abort this cycle.

Regards,
R

It is a real shame - this is my first cycle of "anything" and I was really getting into it. What about the 7,000 calories I ate over the last two days?!?!?!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I have a bad batch of the rebound!!! I also have a bottle of nolva just lying here but am only 2 days in the cycle at 10mg a day. I really wanted to run this with the rebound but not so sure now. I have never used nolva and have no idea really how much to use. I have a little problem with the label saying not for humans. Damn!!!

Last edited:
Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey "sky9"

I'm not the type of guy that's going to be typing a detail log of everything I’m doing...I'm not that discipline...hehehe.

I will give you some info:

5"11

209 pounds

35y/o

I really don't know my bodyfat level but the ladies in the gym and in the office said I have a nice built and I have a 33w, 45 chest and I wear a size 17 shirt...that's all the info I know regarding my size.

I have been training for ten years. I only train between March to November because I hate going to the gym in the winter. {It’s not that serious} I train to keep a beach body, stay young looking and to stay fit on my sportbike. How's that for honesty???

I workout at World Gym and they push the Beverly products to the members. I take the Mass Builder and the Muscle Provider. I also take the EAS meal replacement, Whey ON Protein, Uni-liver tablets, BCAA and amino's. I also drink over a gallon of water a day. I don't measure my food. I do consume 3 high protein shakes and 3 solid meals a day. I workout in the morning and I only can consume a protein shake and a banana before working out at the gym. I take my superdol, liver pill, RYR and taurine with my protein drink. I take the Beverly products for my first post meal. My second post meal is always oatmeal and egg whites.

I don't do all that extreme heavy lifting anymore. I do enough to build mass and size. I learned sometime ago...you don't have to lift extreme heavy weights to improve your built. I know a lot of people in the gym that pump heavy weights but their bodies are "F-up". I even know some members on this board that push heavy weight but it does not show on their bodies. {{Just being honest}} They have the strength buy they are still flabby. I don't work in a factory or heavy construction. I work in an office...Telecommunication Field. So, why do I need to lift heavy weight to key in computer codes???? {Just keeping it real}

I can only do low cardio because cardio will strip my muscle mass off my body. So, I only can do 10 to 15 minutes on the runner and cross trainer. I also do a 20 minute walk to my job, five days a week.

Why I'm taking Superdrol??? I keep hearing about all this hype about this product and I said>>>what the hell. I did two 1ad/4ad cycles before and now I'm going to try this stuff. I'm only looking for this product to enhance what I already have...to take my built to the next level. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder or compete in the NFL. I'm just an average man...trying to keep the body sexy for the ladies and myself.

So, that's my profile.

This is my third day on Superdrol and I feel kinda hard and tight in the chest, shoulder and tri's. I did work those body parts yesterday. It might not mean a thang but that's what happen today. I did work legs and abs today. I did leg ext, leg press, hack squats, leg curls and the sit down calf raises.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you saying not too take in healthy fats? are you saying the healthy fats converts to something else?

the only fats i take in are heathy fats, flax, natty peanut butter,and fish oil

and if your are saying that it would make sense to reduce healthy fats,, if this is the caase, but before i jump to conclusions, lets find out the answer

Wow, this is pretty crazy. I started my SD cycle on monday 6/20 as well.
My plan is as follows:

Week 1 - 10mg
Week 2-4 - 20 mg

Depending on how I respond, I may go 10mg for 2 weeks rather than just 1.
While on cycle, I'll also be taking Primaforce Pro-liver, Saw Palmetto, and fish oil.
I also plan to include high fat fish as a meal a few times a week in order to help with the cholesterol issues which may arise.

PCT will include:
Nolva
Lean Xtreme
ZMA
Controlled Labs "Blue Rhino" (natural test booster)

It would be fun to see everyone post their results on here.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I will have to go on hold, no matter what.

I got a call from the Doc that my CPK was through the roof - although I explained that I had a huge workout the day before, he wants to verify that this is the cause, and not some of the other medications that I take.

So now he wants me to chill on the lifting, cut out the statin drug that I take for cholesterol, and get new bloods in two weeks.

Has anyone have gotten awful CPK results back on their blood test? I have been on statin drugs for years without any problem, so I *know* it has to be from the lifting.

Between this and the RXT recall, seems like a message from God, doesn't it?

Regards,
R

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many days did you wait to do pct?

some guys have said they waited 4 days to a week to do pct because of the half life of superdrol takes a few days to clear your system.

also im thinking dhea with nolva if pct sides are big.

Also, I couldn't run on 20mg when I weighed 192 (I weigh 183 now), so if you're planning on doing cardio to cut some fat, make sure your pumps don't get unbearable. :)
I don't like SD and I won't run another SD cycle, for this particular reason, in order for me to MAXIMIZE the strength gains on it, I feel I need at least 20mg, and on that dosage I couldn't run; the calves / lower back got too pumped. And I HATE just "all-out bulking". I'm sure I'll take heat for that, but I always try to minimize the fat I'm going to gain, and I like to do at least some low intensity cardio 3 times a week and I ALWAYS run 1.5 miles on monday mornings and 3 miles on wednesday afternoons.
Needless to say I'm really looking forward to my MAX LMG / Prostanazol cycle w/ ULTRA HOT + X-Lean PCT...

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I also was waiting for my Rebound. I ordered my robound from another site and they kept holding up my order because of the Rebound. I told them last week to ship my Superdrol and my other stuff and ship the rebound later. Now, they saying they having a problem with Rebound.

I'm not going to stop my cycle because I'm going for 3 to 4 weeks and I hope they have their "S" together by then. If they still having a problem...I will go with the Nolva but like "Revodrew"...I don't like what Nolva said on that bottle>>>NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMALS.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
so what are you going to do about the 2 days you ran, surely you dont need a pct for that do you?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I also have a bottle of 6oxo sitting here. I would probally not get enough out of that huh. Damn, I am pissed!!!

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, from what I been researching...All the veteran members been taking Nolva for years. Some even took the stuff for 3 or more cycle a year. They all told me...they had no problems using the stuff.

If I take Nolva, it's only going to be for three weeks. Hmmm, three weeks compare to their years of usage...I think my 3 weeks sound good :)

but

I will give it 10 more days before I order the Nolva.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
ALSO

They doing a recall because of the dosage???? That sound kinda strange to me. A complete recall on a certain batch. My spider senses is going off...I think it's more to that story.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
did you find a good spot for the recs on dosage for a SD cycle

E

eRICH

Awards
run the nolva 40/20/20

that was my pct for my superdrol cycle and it worked great

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
The nolva I have is the Tamoxifen Citrate, I was told that you need to run that a little higher. Is the 40/20/20 ML per day?

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The nolva I have is the Tamoxifen Citrate, I was told that you need to run that a little higher. Is the 40/20/20 ML per day?
mg, not mL

however the 40/20/20 is for mg of tamoxifen. 60mg of tamoxifen citrate = 40mg of tamoxifen. 30mg of tamoxifen citrate = 20mg of tamoxifen. This is because the citrate portion is 1/3 the total weight of the molecule. This is actually no different than tablets though. A standard Nolvadex tablet has 30mg of tamoxifen citrate in it. However it is considered a "20mg" tablet because only 20mg of the tamoxifen citrate is actual tamoxifen.

Anyway, so in mL the dosing would be:

3/1.5/1.5

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
So the 3/1.5/1.5 is what I would need to take for a 10/20/20 SD cycle. What sides do I need to look for while taking the nolva?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I have only taken the SD two days for 10mg a day do I need to take anything if I plan on stopping this cycle and waiting for the rebound to come in?
newbies you are soo uneducated!

yall need to be banned because you dont know what the **** your doing.if your going to use any kind of aas do some serious research this is serious **** your messing with.

first train hard, nutrition, and sleep good. take your creatine and protein shakes, get a good training partner and im convinced you can at least get 200 lbs naturally if your 5ft10

i got to 220 at 6ft3 naturally

you guys that run superdol and have not done serious studying are plain fucking stupid!

and ill answer your question ya big dummy yes use nolva 40/40/20/10 on pct nolva or just use your anti- armora but ive heard nolva is better pct.

hell im still studyign everythign i camn on superdrol after hundreds on guys have posted there results...theres 15 ,16, 17 on bodybuilding dot com doing these cycles ,up to 21 year olds doing "the new thing" Superdrol and you guys are dumb , at least wait intill your after 21 to do any sory of ph or gear.if not over 25 cause the male body really if you study genetics doesnt stop fuklly growing intill 25..

not that i cant say anything i did my first cycle at 23.5 years of mohn

but im saying you guys need to pay attention to nutrition and knowledge learning before you **** with this ****. nuff said

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
are you retarted, i was talking about SD not Novla

smeton, I have been reading for about a month before I decided to start while this SD was sitting next to me. I have a bottle of oxo and was just wondering if I should take some of this just to make sure all is well. Thanks for the no help you asshole!

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

smeton, I have been reading for about a month before I decided to start while this SD was sitting next to me. I have a bottle of oxo and was just wondering if I should take some of this just to make sure all is well. Thanks for the no help you asshole!
Sorry. I had just woken up and was browsing the boards. Could see straight. Brain .... needs ..... coffee ....

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Its cool did not mean to snap but you called me eslixic?lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should have know the answer to the question and studyed more before you start your cycle....btw how tall are you , how much do you weigh..whats yiur bodyfat

do you follow nutrition to a t

do you have a good training partner

do you sleep good

is everything in line for you as a natural

im convinced the smaller guy just want to do this because they dont have the patience to do it natural and dont want to put in the hard work.

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
why are you guys only running sd for 3 weeks and not 4?? any reasons?

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
You know what??? Sometime these forums kills me with their superior attitudes.

The guy asked a simple question and you went off on him. I don't think you was born with the Superdrol knowledge and I think you obtained the knowledge by researching and asking questions.

I think someone in this forum went off on you {smeton yea} and you decided to pass it too someone else...wow, bigman.

I feel if you guys on this forum don't want to answer a question...DON'T SAY SHYT or how about this>>>let's close this site up because everyone knows everything and why do we need this site?????????????????????? oops, that's right...some of you guys don't know what FORUM mean.

T

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
why are you guys only running sd for 3 weeks and not 4?? any reasons?
In my case the gains pretty much ceased during week 3 so I had no reason to go on. That, and Superdrol is VERY hard on lipids and you want to keep it short.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well guys this is my fourth day and I worked the back today. I felt kinda sluggish today but I got through the workout.

I think I will up the Superdrol dose to 20 on Thursday. I weigh 209 pounds and I think I should be taking 20 but I'm glad I started at 10, just to get my body ready for the Superdrol. ;)

The Rebound problem is still in the back of my head and I'm not looking forward to taking Nolva. If I have to go with Nolva...I rather take the pills and not the liquid. I didn't want to stop the cycle because it's my fourth day and I feel the Superdrol already have a foundation in my system. Once the Superdol is in your system...this is the only time to get the full effect of the product and not the 2nd, 3rd or whatever cycle after the first. I read on other boards that the people that's on the 2nd and even 3rd cycles...are not reaching the same success they rec'ved on the first cycle. So, I better make this cycle work and enjoy my summer.

No side effects and I still have my wild crazy sex drive...point me to the nearest club :-D

also

Hey "Nevrenuf", I plan to do 4 weeks but right now I'm playing it by ear for three weeks but I might still go with 4 weeks.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone here is going to do 5 to 6 weeks of superdrol...to many people is getting "F-up" feedback from their doctors and who in the hell is going to do 40!!!!

Did you do that complete cycle? What was your weight? Height? what was your BLOODWORK????

Also

I guess you havn't heard about Rebound xt?????????????????

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't do that cycle... They base that on a 200lb male.... I guess it was done on research and feedback from other users.... I'm going to edit the post anyway.... I shouldn't have posted it.... Now are you talking about the Rebound recall?.... I have the recall lot and I'm sending it back for a new bottle. I'm starting my PCT in 2 weeks.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
That cycle came from the maker of the product and they just wanted to sell more of their products. So, that why I didn't go with their info. I rather hear from the people in the forums. When the company did their so-call study...I guess they forgot to mention the side-effects. They only told us about all the good stuff about the product. If someone follow their setup...they will be "F-up".

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
so quickryde, you're just gonna go a few days past 3 weeks on sd and see if you keep making gains, and if you do then your gonna finish out the 4th week?

also has anyone gone up to 30mg??

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
to: NevrEnuff

MY goal is to do 3 weeks but I might do an entire fourth week. I read info from different forum sites that some people still rec'v gains on the fourth week and even the fifth week. I also read that some people reach their peak between the 2nd and third week.

So, it really depends on each person DNA.

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
yeah i read that people get gains into the 4th week to but i see many stick with 3. Well what dose did/are you gonna start with? The bottle says if your 200lbs then start at 20mg's but again many people seem to start with 10???