T3/T4

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of doing some t3/t4 during a cruise.
What's a good starting point?
What's a normal starting dose?
Other things to add to the mix.
Want to lean up. I have clen and keto never used any of the stuff above

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
What are you cruising on? Also, any chance you've had a thyroid panel recently, like TSH T3 and rT3?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you cruising on? Also, any chance you've had a thyroid panel recently, like TSH T3 and rT3?
No test done recently.
In the past everything is normal. I'm cruising on test e 150 mg or at least I will be on the 1st of January. Thinking about adding S4. And 200 mg of deca. Just curious on what's a good starting point for T3 and T4

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also will adding Clen and keto be a major difference.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm kind of being lazy on the research I know. Just looking for a little easy info

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of being lazy on the research I know. Just looking for a little easy info
T3 seems to be one of those things either you love or hate..... personally, having a sluggish thyroid, I like it and am wired from it. but other guys I know are completely wiped out on it, too...

I've dabbled with it here and there, and lose muscle over 50 mcg/day, while not on cycle. on cycle, I've gone up to 75 mcg/day and didn't seem to lose LBM. fat loss seems to be dose dependent, tho...

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/3/765/2656255

^interesting study using 75 mcg/day. decent fat loss, but LBM is pretty significant, too...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 seems to be one of those things either you love or hate..... personally, having a sluggish thyroid, I like it and am wired from it. but other guys I know are completely wiped out on it, too...

I've dabbled with it here and there, and lose muscle over 50 mcg/day, while not on cycle. on cycle, I've gone up to 75 mcg/day and didn't seem to lose LBM. fat loss seems to be dose dependent, tho...

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/3/765/2656255

^interesting study using 75 mcg/day. decent fat loss, but LBM is pretty significant, too...

You've use T3 on a cruise dose of test?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
not test, but Helladrol once and Epi once.

I will be trying T3 with Hella and my TRT coming up soon (I think you saw my other thread on that, right?).

I think one of the nice things about using T3 is that it's pretty fast acting, so you can start really conservatively with the dose and increase day to day. T3 does not seem to work as well with a keto diet, based off that 2nd study I posted....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will be trying T3 with Hella and my TRT coming up soon (I think you saw my other thread on that, right?).

I think one of the nice things about using T3 is that it's pretty fast acting, so you can start really conservatively with the dose and increase day to day. T3 does not seem to work as well with a keto diet, based off that 2nd study I posted....
I get that a cut is going to loose some muscle.
Just would like to keep as much as possible.
If I have to run test a little higher than 200mg to do that I will.
I'm still on cycle till the 1st of Jan so I got some time to learn

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have. 25mcg was money. Only 200mg a week.

You don’t need a lot of T3 for it be be affective. Just dose at the right times and set diet accordingly. Never seen a need to go over 25mcg unless you’re waaaaay Behind in prep.

I’ve tested my tsh and always and mid range too to dispel the “you must have a sluggish thyroid” trolls

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used 150 mcg T3 and 200 Mcg T4 for months in between cycles not on any exogenous hormones and honestly I don’t think I lost any LBM or at least not more than I would have anyway. Recently I’ve dropped the dose to 50-100 mcg for T3 and am currently on a cycle. It gives me a slight bump in energy with each dose but like said above is very variable from person to person and taking on an empty stomach is the best way to maximize the absorption from the GI tract. I’m talking first thing AM or even take it when you wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or if you wake up for any other reason. But 25-50 is a good place to start and even stay. It can take a few weeks to really see any physical effects of the doses but you should “feel” something, good or bad, within a few days if not the first day

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thyroid levels are good and in range as Ive gotten mine check somewhat recently. Ive used t3 for two shows and my experience is after you discontinue t3, it takes up to six weeks for t3 to bounce back. 3-4 weeks after discontinuing mine was still a little bit low.

Insulin/blood sugar will be high after coming off, and slowly go back to normal. A blood glucometer is a good idea to watch your morning blood sugar /insulin levels go back to normal. This is the generally what happens. Blood Work is important to see if you've normalized.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have. 25mcg was money. Only 200mg a week.

You don’t need a lot of T3 for it be be affective. Just dose at the right times and set diet accordingly. Never seen a need to go over 25mcg unless you’re waaaaay Behind in prep.

I’ve tested my tsh and always and mid range too to dispel the “you must have a sluggish thyroid” trolls
I've read the body produces 25mcg a day.
Isn't that like like jumping on 100mg of test if you have healthy test range?
Again bro I've only been researching 1 day.
I know literally nothing yet and any info I get from the experienced users on this site I take to the bank.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used 150 mcg T3 and 200 Mcg T4 for months in between cycles not on any exogenous hormones and honestly I don’t think I lost any LBM or at least not more than I would have anyway. Recently I’ve dropped the dose to 50-100 mcg for T3 and am currently on a cycle. It gives me a slight bump in energy with each dose but like said above is very variable from person to person and taking on an empty stomach is the best way to maximize the absorption from the GI tract. I’m talking first thing AM or even take it when you wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or if you wake up for any other reason. But 25-50 is a good place to start and even stay. It can take a few weeks to really see any physical effects of the doses but you should “feel” something, good or bad, within a few days if not the first day
That's what I've read
50mcg is a good start and you feel it immediately.
So what's a good start for t4
And is stacking the 2 optimal?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You don't need T4, just start with 50mcg of T3. And get pharma stuff if you can, don't mess with RCs when you are talking about microgram doses. Plus real cytomel is easy to find and very cheap. And as John said, get a glucometer also really cheap and effective to monitor insulin sensitivity when you come off. Also, it's a good idea to take your morning temperature as soon as you wake up before you eat, it's a great way to track how high your T3 levels are without getting bloodwork super frequently and you can adjust your dose based on this (the higher above 96.5-96.8 the higher your T3 levels, assuming you have a normal metabolism to begin with)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read the body produces 25mcg a day.
Isn't that like like jumping on 100mg of test if you have healthy test range?
Again bro I've only been researching 1 day.
I know literally nothing yet and any info I get from the experienced users on this site I take to the bank.
No, it’s not.

Like I had mentioned earlier when you take it plays a huge factor. Splitting into 2, 12.5mcg doses am (before fasted cardio with metformin, injectable l-carnitine and clenbuterol) then doing your morning cardio with have a PROFOUND difference on your physique.

Then dosing again before bed on an empty stomach, essentially increasing fat burning in these two windows when getting sun 5%, every little bit helps.

I’ll never go above 25mcg as I don’t think it’s needed for most purposes. Just be better with diet and cardio. No sense is taking more drugs to fix something.

I honestly don’t know many guys who go above 25mcg.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
No, it’s not.

Like I had mentioned earlier when you take it plays a huge factor. Splitting into 2, 12.5mcg doses am (before fasted cardio with metformin, injectable l-carnitine and clenbuterol) then doing your morning cardio with have a PROFOUND difference on your physique.

Then dosing again before bed on an empty stomach, essentially increasing fat burning in these two windows when getting sun 5%, every little bit helps.

I’ll never go above 25mcg as I don’t think it’s needed for most purposes. Just be better with diet and cardio. No sense is taking more drugs to fix something.

That's all good advice, I don't think OP is trying to get into contest shape or anywhere near 5% BF and using GDAs or injectable carnitine. You can still get fine results in terms of fat loss and body comp with a split dose 25/25mcg as long as you are on enough anabolics to preserve the muscle. Also kind of unrelated to original thread, but why do you take the metformin before fasted cardio? Is it just for AMPK activation?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
My thyroid levels are good and in range as Ive gotten mine check somewhat recently. Ive used t3 for two shows and my experience is after you discontinue t3, it takes up to six weeks for t3 to bounce back. 3-4 weeks after discontinuing mine was still a little bit low.

Insulin/blood sugar will be high after coming off, and slowly go back to normal. A blood glucometer is a good idea to watch your morning blood sugar /insulin levels go back to normal. This is the generally what happens. Blood Work is important to see if you've normalized.
Interesting that you mentioned the blood sugar issue.... do you taper off the T3 when you use it?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need T4, just start with 50mcg of T3. And get pharma stuff if you can, don't mess with RCs when you are talking about microgram doses. Plus real cytomel is easy to find and very cheap. And as John said, get a glucometer also really cheap and effective to monitor insulin sensitivity when you come off. Also, it's a good idea to take your morning temperature as soon as you wake up before you eat, it's a great way to track how high your T3 levels are without getting bloodwork super frequently and you can adjust your dose based on this (the higher above 96.5-96.8 the higher your T3 levels, assuming you have a normal metabolism to begin with)
Very interesting
My temp us usualy 98.2.
I've never taken after physical exertion.
Iv also never really had a fever.
I wonder if its going to make me feel miserable to have an elevated temp.
Is that a desired effect?
Is that the only way it increases metabolism?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it’s not.

Will 25mcg shut me down?
If so is there a PCT we need to discuss?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's all good advice, I don't think OP is trying to get into contest shape or anywhere near 5% BF and using GDAs or injectable carnitine. You can still get fine results in terms of fat loss and body comp with a split dose 25/25mcg as long as you are on enough anabolics to preserve the muscle. Also kind of unrelated to original thread, but why do you take the metformin before fasted cardio? Is it just for AMPK activation?
Not at all
6 foot 3inches
im 260 lbs in the morning after a piss and a poop.
I'm 21% body fat
3200 calories a day
On a cycle of tren ace and test prop.
Want to do Jan -may on trt. Maybe S4
Maybe EQ 400 mg
MGF 4xs a week because I love the stuff and arms are the first thing that shrink.
Probably T3 maybe T4

Will cut calories to 2800 at first
Want to get to 235lbs to see how much strength I can keep at a lower weight.
Mostly to reap the strength gains that come with gaining weight while building to a peak.
None of this is set in stone
Just want to make the cut more fun.
Keep energy and mood high.
Loose the least amount of LBM as possible

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting
My temp us usualy 98.2.
I've never taken after physical exertion.
Iv also never really had a fever.
I wonder if its going to make me feel miserable to have an elevated temp.
Is that a desired effect?
Is that the only way it increases metabolism?
My body temp runs high as well. It just means you naturally have a fast metabolism. I have never been uncomfortable due to elevated body temp from T3, it's going to bump it up like 1-2 degree F. And yes if you systemically increase cellular metabolism or basal metabolic rate(like T3 does) you are pretty much invariably going to increase body temperature. It's not like raising temperature is the way it increases metabolism, makes metabolism less efficient or burns fat (unlike DNP or mitochondrial decouplers), it's just that elevated body temperature is a consequence having an increased metabolism.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, you’re right. I’m just using it as an example as to how to optimally use it.

I’m saying 25mcg will be sufficient if used correctly.

Yes, well kind of lol. Metformin HCl will clear any circulating glucose and increase fat burning.

The ironic part is the t3/clen/metformin/l-carnitine stack is so much more affective than any other OTC burner and probably cheaper lol. Add some Caffiene and Yohimbine HCL and you really have a cheap party lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My body temp runs high as well. It just means you naturally have a fast metabolism. I have never been uncomfortable due to elevated body temp from T3, it's going to bump it up like 1-2 degree F. And yes if you systemically increase cellular metabolism or basal metabolic rate(like T3 does) you are pretty much invariably going to increase body temperature. It's not like raising temperature is the way it increases metabolism, makes metabolism less efficient or burns fat (unlike DNP or mitochondrial decouplers), it's just that elevated body temperature is a consequence having an increased metabolism.
Gotcha

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you’re right. I’m just using it as an example as to how to optimally use it.

Yes, well kind of lol. Metformin HCl will clear any circulating glucose and increase fat burning.

The ironic part is the t3/clen/metformin/l-carnitine stack is so much more affective than any other OTC burner and probably cheaper lol. Add some Caffiene and Yohimbine HCL and you really have a cheap party lol
I'm considering the stack.
I have all those except metformin.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established

I 100% agree on the yohimbine, but I'm still not sure why you need the metformin. If you are fasted, you should have really low blood glucose (basically what ever your liver made over night) and almost no insulin circulating, you're not worried about going hypo or it effecting the quality of your cardio? I guess I just don't see the point of taking it before the fasted cardio, it makes sense to take the yohimbine and caffeine for fatty acid mobilization and the carnitine to chaperone the fats as an energy source.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Not at all
6 foot 3inches
im 260 lbs in the morning after a piss and a poop.
I'm 21% body fat
3200 calories a day
On a cycle of tren ace and test prop.
Want to do Jan -may on trt. Maybe S4
Maybe EQ 400 mg
MGF 4xs a week because I love the stuff and arms are the first thing that shrink.
Probably T3 maybe T4

Will cut calories to 2800 at first
Want to get to 235lbs to see how much strength I can keep at a lower weight.
Mostly to reap the strength gains that come with gaining weight while building to a peak.
None of this is set in stone
Just want to make the cut more fun.
Keep energy and mood high.
Loose the least amount of LBM as possible
If you are on tren you are fine to do 50mcg of T3. You are also probably good to go with that dose of T3 and EQ and a "trt" ~150-200mg of test, see how your body responds, you might not even need to cut to 2800, 3000 might be better. Also I have no idea how you are maintaining on 3200 at 260, I'm ~225 and I need 3500 to hold, but everyone is different.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are on tren you are fine to do 50mcg of T3. You are also probably good to go with that dose of T3 and EQ and a "trt" ~150-200mg of test, see how your body responds, you might not even need to cut to 2800, 3000 might be better. Also I have no idea how you are maintaining on 3200 at 260, I'm ~225 and I need 3500 to hold, but everyone is different.
That's what I was wondering g
I can keep calories at maintenance
And still loose fat

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of things changed wen I hit 40
3200-3600 would probably be a better figure I'm not super strict right now.
I definitely hold weight a lot easier these days. No more 4200 calorie days. I just don't need it.
But I'm also stronger than ever.
That's why I'm starting to consider adding drugs to cut down
Make it easier .
I'm not doing any cardio right now.
I powerlift and believe me at the end of the Work out I'm drenched.
I walk 3 miles a day.
But I would love to be able to eat the same add add some shops and loose some fat.
So no on the T4?
Can you unpack that a little?
Is T4 over kill?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I 100% agree on the yohimbine, but I'm still not sure why you need the metformin. If you are fasted, you should have really low blood glucose (basically what ever your liver made over night) and almost no insulin circulating, you're not worried about going hypo or it effecting the quality of your cardio? I guess I just don't see the point of taking it before the fasted cardio, it makes sense to take the yohimbine and caffeine for fatty acid mobilization and the carnitine to chaperone the fats as an energy source.
Not at all. It’s happen a handful of times where my Bg has tanked bad but just fight through it. It’s not insulin, it won’t keep dropping. You stabilize....If really feel ****ty slam some BCAA and you’ll get brought back.

It’s a game changer when you’re fighting into the single digits. I feel like everyone can benefit from it, plus it’ll help optimize nutrient uptake.

Again, a lot of times I speak from a competitors point of view and not general public but I’m all about being optimal when it’s possible. Especially when metformin is so damn cheap. I’ve used berberine and had good results as well

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Keto diet reduces metabolism through lack of conversion to T3 and increase in rT3 activity. Conversion process from T4 to T3 requires moderate to high insulin levels at least periodically.This makes T3 supplementation almost mandatory for keto dieting IME and it underscores why carb cycling is paramount to the low carb dieting approach. This is a great example of how PED’s allows us to do things that we can’t do naturally - that is, do a low carb diet while deep in the single BF% and still continue to burn fat while even building muscle in some cases.

200mg of Test or something similar in anabolic potency is sufficient on a cycle of T3@ 50mcg or less for most. This assumes 1.5-2g of protein per LB of LBM and proper training & diet.

Let me also say that because carb intake and A1C values directly plays a role in how ramped our active thyroid is (and this fat-burning and muscle-building), it is best to ease into a Keto diet gradually for best results. You want to get as lean as possible on as many carbs as possible before going keto. It’s really important to plan to only have about 6-8 weeks of low carb/Keto dieting. After that, assuming tou are imploring a collection of fat burners and excessive cardio as you go, the only thing you continue to accomplish is progressive adrenal damage that will make the next 3-6 months a living hell to recover from. Of course, I’m only talking about contest prep shape here. To get to 9% BF you will not likely not need to cut carbs down below moderate amounts. Take a look at my progress last comp season - a 6 month progressionf from 400+ grams carbs daily to veggies only. Ah, sometimes I shock myself at the conditioning I brought.

8503E86D-75B3-4218-8291-CEE454998383.jpeg

I’ll leave this up for a while but my point is that when you gradually come down to a Keto diet, you literally lose no muscle in the process. I ran less than half a gram of AAS + winny in that prep, btw. Nothing crazy at all.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it comin guys my brain is absorbing like a sponge

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keto diet reduces metabolism through lack of conversion to T3 and increase in rT3 activity. Conversion process from T4 to T3 requires moderate to high insulin levels at least periodically.This makes T3 supplementation almost mandatory for keto dieting IME and it underscores why carb cycling is paramount to the low carb dieting approach. This is a great example of how PED’s allows us to do things that we can’t do naturally - that is, do a low carb diet while deep in the single BF% and still continue to burn fat while even building muscle in some cases.

200mg of Test or something similar in anabolic potency is sufficient on a cycle of T3@ 50mcg or less for most. This assumes 1.5-2g of protein per LB of LBM and proper training & diet.

Let me also say that because carb intake and A1C values directly plays a role in how ramped our active thyroid is (and this fat-burning and muscle-building), it is best to ease into a Keto diet gradually for best results. You want to get as lean as possible on as many carbs as possible before going keto. It’s really important to plan to only have about 6-8 weeks of low carb/Keto dieting. After that, assuming tou are imploring a collection of fat burners and excessive cardio as you go, the only thing you continue to accomplish is progressive adrenal damage that will make the next 3-6 months a living hell to recover from. Of course, I’m only talking about contest prep shape here. To get to 9% BF you will not likely not need to cut carbs down below moderate amounts. Take a look at my progress last comp season - a 6 month progressionf from 400+ grams carbs daily to veggies only. Ah, sometimes I shock myself at the conditioning I brought.

View attachment 158636

I’ll leave this up for a while but my point is that when you gradually come down to a Keto diet, you literally lose no muscle in the process. I ran less than half a gram of AAS + winny in that prep, btw. Nothing crazy at all.
So
50mcg T3
175mg Sust
No T4 necessary ?
How long is a good first run?
Anything need to revive thyroid after the run?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that you mentioned the blood sugar issue.... do you taper off the T3 when you use it?
I do. Theres one study out there, granted only one study, but ill take what i can find, where the thyroid recovers faster when t3 was tapered down to 12.5 mgs for 2-3 weeks, and natural thyroid levels bounce back faster than taper down completely then coming off. At the minimum i would taper down over a couple weeks, and may be best from this study to keep dosing at 12.5 for two or three weeks, two weeks is enough.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
So
50mcg T3
175mg Sust
No T4 necessary ?
How long is a good first run?
Anything need to revive thyroid after the run?
Sounds good, and you definitely do not need T4, it will literally do nothing if you are running 50mcg of T3. And your thyroid is way more essential to your everyday functioning than your HPTA, hence it is extremely resilient and you can't really "shut it down" like your LH, estrogen and testosterone feedback loop. You can be on T3 for a LONG time without any permanent damage.

*edit: I would still taper when you come off, more anecdotal but it has always worked for me

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, and you definitely do not need T4, it will literally do nothing if you are running 50mcg of T3. And your thyroid is way more essential to your everyday functioning than your HPTA, hence it is extremely resilient and you can't really "shut it down" like your LH, estrogen and testosterone feedback loop. You can be on T3 for a LONG time without any permanent damage.

*edit: I would still taper when you come off, more anecdotal but it has always worked for me
Sweet
Thanks man

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Keto diet reduces metabolism through lack of conversion to T3 and increase in rT3 activity. Conversion process from T4 to T3 requires moderate to high insulin levels at least periodically.This makes T3 supplementation almost mandatory for keto dieting IME and it underscores why carb cycling is paramount to the low carb dieting approach.
100% on point, if you aren't getting exogenous T3 you need those insulin spikes (Eating a lot of simple or high glycemic carbs) occasionally to remind your body to convert more T4 to T3 and keep your metabolism up. Also nice progress

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man you don’t need T4 at all. My family has a long history of hypothyroidism and I was no exception when I hit my 20s. That’s why I take the T4. T3 I take for antidepressant effects so that’s why the dose may seem high in my specific case. Like everyone has been saying for physique purposes going over 75 I’d say is not needed and can be counterproductive.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man you don’t need T4 at all. My family has a long history of hypothyroidism and I was no exception when I hit my 20s. That’s why I take the T4. T3 I take for antidepressant effects so that’s why the dose may seem high in my specific case. Like everyone has been saying for physique purposes going over 75 I’d say is not needed and can be counterproductive.
Adding T4 would domoreharm then good?
If so can you explain.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Adding T4 would domoreharm then good?
If so can you explain.
Well unless you plan to stay on T4 indefinitely, or for a very long period of time, it’s much harder to recover normal thyroid function if you take T4 on top of T3. You will likely have little suppression if you only use a low dose of T3, but when you add T4 you are almost guaranteed suppression of your endogenous T4 production, which is the majority (vs T3) of what is produced by the thyroid gland. So it wouldn’t necessarily do more harm in the true sense of the word, but it would make it harder to recover when you plan on stopping and that additional recovery time could lead to a reversal in any progress you made while on the T4/T3

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well unless you plan to stay on T4 indefinitely, or for a very long period of time, it’s much harder to recover normal thyroid function if you take T4 on top of T3. You will likely have little suppression if you only use a low dose of T3, but when you add T4 you are almost guaranteed suppression of your endogenous T4 production, which is the majority (vs T3) of what is produced by the thyroid gland. So it wouldn’t necessarily do more harm in the true sense of the word, but it would make it harder to recover when you plan on stopping and that additional recovery time could lead to a reversal in any progress you made while on the T4/T3
Thanks ill skip it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Ive heard of some heart studies on clen or something. Best to limit clen dosing for sure

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
T4 helps also avoid muscle cramps. but the best is to mix with t3 without any doubts