Test vs test+eq

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
600mg test enanthate vs 300mg test enanthate+450mg equipoise; which cycle do you think would be better and why? I’m just brainstorming ideas for my next cycle/blast which probably wont be until around summer time.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d opt for test+eq. It was a great combo when I was on it. Strength increase and all PRs on my major lifts, muscle fullness, and increased endurance all rolled into one. What are your goals?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d opt for test+eq. It was a great combo when I was on it. Strength increase and all PRs on my major lifts, muscle fullness, and increased endurance all rolled into one. What are your goals?
Just going for a lean bulk. I don’t want to get super bloated and I also don’t want to jump straight to harsher compounds. How many mg of eq were you running?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question is are you looking to do a shorter cycle or a longer one (>12 weeks)Test and eq needed to be run minimum of 12 and I think 16 is the sweet spot. I ran this way back in the day around 500 with 375 sustanon. Great lean mass builder. Vascular as I have ever been and good strength too. I suggest adding winny at the tail end if you can handle it. 25- 50 mg for 4-5 weeks ed. Look up synergy between eq and winny. Crazy crazy strength gains and amazing leaness. These 2 work very well together.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The question is are you looking to do a shorter cycle or a longer one (>12 weeks)Test and eq needed to be run minimum of 12 and I think 16 is the sweet spot. I ran this way back in the day around 500 with 375 sustanon. Great lean mass builder. Vascular as I have ever been and good strength too. I suggest adding winny at the tail end if you can handle it. 25- 50 mg for 4-5 weeks ed. Look up synergy between eq and winny. Crazy crazy strength gains and amazing leaness. These 2 work very well together.
20ml of eq would last me about 13 weeks if I run it at 450mg.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20ml of eq would last me about 13 weeks if I run it at 450mg.
Well that would work. Like I said I know you love epi, winni is like epis big brother in terms of strength and ability to build lean mass. If you can I would throw some in. With your already lean frame this would make the cycle much better for you. I see results at only 25 a day and 50 is the max I would do. When I did this cycle I was running the inj winny doing 50 mg eod the last 4 weeks. The inj hurts like a beatch because its water based. Have used oral as well, both work equally well.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of test only as it is already the naturally occurring hormone in our body, and EQ was made for horses. I have also read people that get anxiety from EQ but not sure why that would be.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of test only as it is already the naturally occurring hormone in our body, and EQ was made for horses. I have also read people that get anxiety from EQ but not sure why that would be.
Pretty sure it’s still an analogue if Test.....

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a testosterone derivative, and it's probably the mildest and lightest on the side effects of any anabolic you could add to test, so it makes sense as the next step if you've only done test before. Honesty, at the end of the day the two cycles would be pretty close in terms of LBM gains, of course you might get more from the equi+test if you end up having to run it longer than you would have just the test. The other advantage of that cycle is lower estrogenic activity, since you have half the test and boldenone doesn't aromatize as readily.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the combo better.
Stacking is going to be > not stacking.
But to echo what has been said and what most people will say......
Get more EQ.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I like the combo better.
Stacking is going to be > not stacking.
But to echo what has been said and what most people will say......
Get more EQ.
definitely the stack and I would order another vile of EQ and run at 500mg. youll have 10 weeks to get another vile. I have ran it at 450 but it was 50% therapeutic for an injury but still should have raised it up to 600 is ideal.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So maybe 300mg test and 600mg eq both for 15 weeks?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely run eq at 16 weeks and at higher dosage. Test eq and tbol is another great one. Or primo eq and test, that's some lean gains but expensive.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about 450mg test and 600mg eq for 15 weeks? My source has eq at 300mg/ml and 500mg/ml but I don’t know if going with the 500mg/ml is the best idea. Has anybody ever ran eq at such high concentration?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
How about 450mg test and 600mg eq for 15 weeks? My source has eq at 300mg/ml and 500mg/ml but I don’t know if going with the 500mg/ml is the best idea. Has anybody ever ran eq at such high concentration?
Is that southern ghost eq? The 500mg/ml? If so then my bro has done it and said he didn’t get any pip pinning 1ml at a time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have eq at 300 at home. I think eq should be dosed at 600. Sorry misread, never tried it at 500 that's pretty high. Not sure what the limit is for eq.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have eq at 300 at home. I think eq should be dosed at 600. Sorry misread, never tried it at 500 that's pretty high. Not sure what the limit is for eq.
I used eq for 16 weeks with awesome results. I was advised and read that a minimum cycle involving eq should last 16 weeks for it to be effective.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used eq for 16 weeks with awesome results. I was advised and read that a minimum cycle involving eq should last 16 weeks for it to be effective.
Yeah it's quite a slow one.

carbloaded

Awards
150-200 test 600-800 EQ 16-20 weeks.
would be a great cycle focusing on adding lbm and keeping test related sides minimal.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
150-200 test 600-800 EQ 16-20 weeks.
would be a great cycle focusing on adding lbm and keeping test related sides minimal.
If you want the best results run Test 300mg, EQ 600mg for 20 weeks that way you can fully reap the rewards. I thought you mentioned being on 200mg TRT so that is why i put it at 300, if your not on TRT you can get away with 200mg

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want the best results run Test 300mg, EQ 600mg for 20 weeks that way you can fully reap the rewards. I thought you mentioned being on 200mg TRT so that is why i put it at 300, if your not on TRT you can get away with 200mg
I’m cruising on 150mg test e right now

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then definatly run Test 300mg/ EQ 600mg. Is this the first time you have ran EQ?
Yea this will be my first time blasting injectables. I’ve ran epistane twice, msten once; never gone above 150mg of test. I’m currently thinking of going 450mg test and 600mg eq. Do most people donate blood mid cycle or towards the end on eq due to it thickening the blood?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea this will be my first time blasting injectables. I’ve ran epistane twice, msten once; never gone above 150mg of test. I’m currently thinking of going 450mg test and 600mg eq. Do most people donate blood mid cycle or towards the end on eq due to it thickening the blood?
It's recommended but not way everyone a doing it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Lots of ppl say its a must... but you should have BW after 2 months and if your hermatcrit is too high you just donate. I have ran EQ at or below 600mg and never had to give blood, but everybody is diff, If you dont have BP monitor try to swoop 1 so if your BP is REALLY high you can donate blood and get BW to make sure the old ticker is fine

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take blood out every 8 weeks No matter what.
I always feel better.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I always feel better.
What is your advantage to donate if your BW hematacrit is normal? I'm sure this doesn't apply to you, but ive heard of atleast 2 ppl that crashed their iron and other minerals but mainly iron from donating...According to them they only donated 2 times in a cycle but at the same time they allow you to donate blood once a month for health reasons so I'm not sure if those guys had pre-existing problem like anemia

Didn't we discuss sticking yourself and bleeding out a pint when you can;t get to the blood bank...Funny how guys reacted to that lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your advantage to donate if your BW hematacrit is normal? I'm sure this doesn't apply to you, but ive heard of atleast 2 ppl that crashed their iron and other minerals but mainly iron from donating...According to them they only donated 2 times in a cycle but at the same time they allow you to donate blood once a month for health reasons so I'm not sure if those guys had pre-existing problem like anemia

Didn't we discuss sticking yourself and bleeding out a pint when you can;t get to the blood bank...Funny how guys reacted to that lol
Oh gawd!!! They acted like I slapped Santa!
I only get blood work done 1 time a year.
I was high.
So they say every 8 weeks is safe.
So I do it.
I usually feel it in my neck and temples wen its time.
You should of read the response wen I said I gave my cat ostarine.
I thought PETA was going to show up.
You know all these guys CLAIM to be researching on animals but wen I actually do they want to lynch me.
My male cat LOVES ostarine and GW

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I always feel better.
Haha, I remember your homemade rig from the old school section, that was umm... interesting.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I remember your homemade rig from the old school section, that was umm... interesting.
Thanks
I just use K-9 blood collection kits now.
Ill probably never go to a real donation center.
You shoulda seen the garden this year from the blood I put in it.
Plants love blood.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea this will be my first time blasting injectables. I’ve ran epistane twice, msten once; never gone above 150mg of test. I’m currently thinking of going 450mg test and 600mg eq.

I would actually prefer primo to eq and with added gw you'll have the energy you'd ve missing from eq. Primo is amazing , though a bit more expensive

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea this will be my first time blasting injectables. I’ve ran epistane twice, msten once; never gone above 150mg of test. I’m currently thinking of going 450mg test and 600mg eq.

I would actually prefer primo to eq and with added gw you'll have the energy you'd ve missing from eq. Primo is amazing , though a bit more expensive
Primo is a bit too expensive haha. I think test and eq sound pretty good.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
I just use K-9 blood collection kits now.
Ill probably never go to a real donation center.
You shoulda seen the garden this year from the blood I put in it.
Plants love blood.
You're from cali right? Wonder what you're growing ;) And yeah yeah, plants love blood and bone meal.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You're from cali right? Wonder what you're growing ;) And yeah yeah, plants love blood and bone meal.
I am in Colorado and I drain the blood of my enemies into the water for my plants before feeding them to the pigs= big green buds

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Nor cal baby!!!
Hell yeah, hate to admit it, but you might have the best coast. Great times every time I've visited
I'm in the North East so no OD plants for me. But my girls love bone meal as long as the PH is right.
Feel like this is a conversation for a different type of forum so I won't hijack

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah, hate to admit it, but you might have the best coast. Great times every time I've visited
I'm in the North East so no OD plants for me. But my girls love bone meal as long as the PH is right.
Feel like this is a conversation for a different type of forum so I won't hijack
Right
I'm on 420 magazine too
I have an LED grow logged.
Purple Cadillac.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea tren sounds like good stuff but I’m not anywhere near ready to mess with it haha
I would suggest you to not do it ever, it's amazing since you build even at a deficit but my god if you eat too little carbs, it doesn't even feel like it's low blood sugar, you just feel sick. It's almost like tren is fooling the body. You can walk around a whole day without really knowing that you're hungry and then bam it hits you.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After hearing all the side effects of what Tren can do I would never touch the stuff. Insomnia, anxiety, night sweats, aggression, mental effect the list goes on.. I just don’t think it’s worth it To take something that could cause long term damage. Unless you are competing at a high level and getting something out of it, just keep it basic.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After hearing all the side effects of what Tren can do I would never touch the stuff. Insomnia, anxiety, night sweats, aggression, mental effect the list goes on.. I just don’t think it’s worth it To take something that could cause long term damage. Unless you are competing at a high level and getting something out of it, just keep it basic.
They all do damage, problem is that people abuse things. I'm not sure 1gr test is more healthy than 200 mg tren.

I'm other words, would taking one of the harshest compounds at a low dosage be more beneficial and less harmful then taking one of the safer at a high dosage?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They all do damage, problem is that people abuse things. I'm not sure 1gr test is more healthy than 200 mg tren.

I'm other words, would taking one of the harshest compounds at a low dosage be more beneficial and less harmful then taking one of the safer at a high dosage?
Tren at a moderate dose, along with low dose test (to keep estrogen down), seems to produce very little if any side effects in people. I was nervous to try tren for years, but then ran it like this (a few times) and never experienced bad sides at all except for some hair shedding and insane libido.

Most people who experience sides with it tend to blast test alongside it, but it's not even needed imo, just a TRT dose of test is fine.