Wanted stack?

B

Big Bird

Awards
Can anyonr point me to a Ph that's similar to Anavar or winstrol that can be stacked with another PH similiar to test please?!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing will be close to winstrol that's for sure. S4 is quite effective and it's a sarm, don't do oral only, the gains will be hard to keep. Nothing can replace testosterone.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't give this guy drug advice. Sorry OP, but judging by your threads over the past few days, you need to get your diet and training in check and get your body fat down first. Read some informational articles and website. That will help you a lot more than cutting corners right now.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't give this guy drug advice. Sorry OP, but judging by your threads over the past few days, you need to get your diet and training in check and get your body fat down first. Read some informational articles and website. That will help you a lot more than cutting corners right now.
Definitely agree man

B

Big Bird

Awards
I dont know any legit winstrol distrubitors, so thats why im going with the Phs.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know any legit winstrol distrubitors, so thats why im going with the Phs.
Haha makes sense. You won't find winstrol at the grocerystore. Steroids are not fatburners. If you need to loose fat steroids are not the way to go and you will be dissappointed.