Mammoth DNA Resurrection

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at picking up a bottle or 2 of Mammoth DNA Resurrection - not to use now but for possible future cycle. The question I have is whether 1 bottle will suffice for a cycle? There are 60 caps to a bottle and to run it at 2 caps per day for 30 days seems like it might be a waste because the hexadrone looks underdosed and there is not much about the durabolin compound and how long it should be run. The other problem is that by buying 2 bottles I would be throwing most of the second bottle away because the DMZ would be overdosed. So, has anyone tried this, and if so, how'd you run it and how was it?

Dosage per pill is;

Durabolin 35mg
Hexadrone 45mg
Dymethazine 18mg

Also, please don't rag on me for considering buying a product with several PHs. I would rather buy them solo but I am just trying to get my hands on what is available to me now before everything is gone.

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All their products were legit. Never ran this one but **** used to be a trustworthy company for pro hormones.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
All their products were legit. Never ran this one but **** used to be a trustworthy company for pro hormones.
Yeah I've heard good things which is why I want to pick up some of their products while I can. I am also looking to pick up some Msten from PitPharma but I've heard mixed things about them - both very good and bad.

As far as Mammoth DNA Resurrection is concerned, do you have any opinions on how you'd run this? Would 1 bottle suffice for a cycle? It seems like 1 bottle (60 pills) would be a little light and 2 bottles would be too heavy and I don't really want to throw away 2/3 of a bottle because this stuff is expensive.

Thanks

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Actually I may just pick up 2 bottles of Sasquatch DNA Resurrection. It's cheaper and looks to be just as good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who comes up with those ridiculous names? "Mammoth DNA Resurrection", "Sasquatch DNA Resurrection" -what is next? "Adolf's freeze dried super sperm"?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who comes up with those ridiculous names? "Mammoth DNA Resurrection", "Sasquatch DNA Resurrection" -what is next? "Adolf's freeze dried super sperm"?
The last one is only available in America. Lol

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Haha I really hate the names and the graphics they use. You have to remind yourself that it's all about what's inside the capsules.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When I first read it I thought a mammoth was gong be resurrected by DNA as In jurassic park

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at picking up a bottle or 2 of Mammoth DNA Resurrection - not to use now but for possible future cycle. The question I have is whether 1 bottle will suffice for a cycle? There are 60 caps to a bottle and to run it at 2 caps per day for 30 days seems like it might be a waste because the hexadrone looks underdosed and there is not much about the durabolin compound and how long it should be run. The other problem is that by buying 2 bottles I would be throwing most of the second bottle away because the DMZ would be overdosed. So, has anyone tried this, and if so, how'd you run it and how was it?

Dosage per pill is;

Durabolin 35mg
Hexadrone 45mg
Dymethazine 18mg

Also, please don't rag on me for considering buying a product with several PHs. I would rather buy them solo but I am just trying to get my hands on what is available to me now before everything is gone.

Thanks
210, did you ever run this?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm intrigued by it since its still available and in the US. I can't find any logs on the company...expensive products but assuming they are properly dosed? Would really like to run the Hex/DMZ compound.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm intrigued by it since its still available and in the US. I can't find any logs on the company...expensive products but assuming they are properly dosed? Would really like to run the Hex/DMZ compound.
The hexadrone usually needs to be dosed higher and be an alpha isomer, so I probably wouldn't expect too much from the hex. It was the durabolin that had very few reviews out there. Supposedly it's the active hormone that Max LMG converts to.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Arnolds Balls T-up", "Sasquatch DNA" and for the peptide lovers out there, "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ-1"