Blood work after SARMs

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
What's going on guys. First time posting after 9.5 years!

Before I mention some numbers, I feel its necessary to provide this info as well:
I've been feeling that I've been regressing in the gym for the past few years (maybe 3)... Lack of motivation, gym felt stale, going through the motions but no real aggression while lifting. My strength and muscle mass have been regressing as well. I mention this because it's possible that this was an issue prior to trying SARMs (Ox and LGD).

*Note: Did not take a pct following this. Cycle was about 5-6 weeks... I actually didn't finish the 2nd bottle because I wasn't noticing anything.

Came across SARMs in a local shop and decided to give it a go, figured it might ignite a lost spark! It's been a couple months since finishing and I've been feeling like dogsheet. Libido non existant, strength gains way down, muscle mass fading, fat gathering in my abdomen. Final straw was that I was losing my motivation, ambition, and drive at work... Won't settle for that.

Went to go get blood work done, suspicious of my test levels. Here's what I've got so far...

Total Test - 273
Free Test - 47.5 (44-224)
FSH - wasn't tested for it
LH - wasn't tested for it

Stats on me: Just turned 29, been going to the gym 5-6 days a week almost religiously for 12 years or so. Diet is in check when I'm cutting... Loosens up and I only watch my protein intake when I'm not cutting.

Doc is referring me to an Endo which I probably won't see til the new year (Mid-Late Jan because they're booked). Guessing the first thing they'll do is another blood test to check FSH and LH. I'm going to try a run of clomid+alphamax xt to see if improper pct could have been the cause. Don't want to spend another month like this, might as well try.

My feeling right now is that I used bunk research chems in a previous cycle (tren, havoc), body never really bounced back, then the SARMs finished me off.

Nonetheless, feel free to pitch in if you have ideas of what might have happened here or if you've been through a similar situation.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre booked to see an endo in four or so weeks Id hold off on using any pharma compounds that will impact your hpta. I know you feel like crap, been there myself, but you could potentially jeopardise any chance of an accurate diagnosis and appropriate favourable treatment.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
That did cross my mind. Can you see alphamax alone being beneficial in this situation?