Bad idea to take pills with a shake???

Awards
First time post on here, long time browser! I’ve recently completed a cycle of trenavar, when I contacted the supplier well into my 3rd week questioning when it should ‘kick in’ i was told I should never take a pill with a shake as absorption would be severely impaired. My question is would taking an oral aas or ph, or even say cissus or vitamins, with a protein shake have any effect on whether that pill was going to ‘work’ for want of a better expression.
This advise came from a reputable on line dealer offering e mail support.
Doesn’t seem right to me as all in one type shakes are pretty common place (not with ph admittedly)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Never heard this before, you got any studies?

Chasingtails

Awards
While I have no real idea about what’s going on here, I will say that his comment was likely because of the calcium in various shakes. Calcium has been show to interfere with absorption of certain vitamins and minerals, but I’ve never seen anything showing it would interfere with an oral PH or AAS.

Awards
Hi, thanks for replying. No studies, I can’t find anything on this, hence asking on here. I was well into my tren with no noticeable effect to strength and questioned the supplier as I was getting a bit dubious. They replied asking how / when I dosed, with food? With shakes? I always took my first dose with a protein / oats shake (breakfast!).
They said never dose with shakes as it goes so quick through the system you don’t get the chance to absorb fully.
I can’t see this but I’m no expert! Just looking for guidance for the future really, I take a host a tablets (cissus, fish oils, vits, nac, etc) with my morning shake, hope it’s not all going to waste!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take my Fish Oil, MV, KSM66 all with food. Why? Because it's said on the label that, doing so will increase absorption of these supplements. So, I am sure whatever supplements you take is not going for a waste.

But, I am not sure about PHs. We may have someone here who can answer that question.

Awards
The implication was to take with food, do not take with a shake. Surely there’s essentially no difference?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cannot site a study at the moment, I believe virtually all ph/ds are best absorbed with a fat source. Always had good luck with a meal and if in a hurry and cannot sit down to eat then have your shake and a couple fish oil or efa pills to put a little fat in with it. I believe as long as your not taking it alongside a fiber supp you are doing everything you can. Its always possible trenavar would be a bit different but I would doubt it very much.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ahhh...geez! Thanks for that!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it was strong supplements I was chatting with and was told that. Bascially milk protein sources ( whey casiean) can jam something up. I was wondering if I switch to soy protein. I really rely on shakes so its pretty hard. I was told no shake 2 hours before or 2 hours after PH. Now with eating every 3 hours that will be pretty tough? Anyone run a good ph cycle while talking whey shakes?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the First World coming to!? You mean to say I cant take my steronz with my protonz??!

Natty4eva
Nevergivingupmypropowder

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it was strong supplements I was chatting with and was told that. Bascially milk protein sources ( whey casiean) can jam something up. I was wondering if I switch to soy protein. I really rely on shakes so its pretty hard. I was told no shake 2 hours before or 2 hours after PH. Now with eating every 3 hours that will be pretty tough? Anyone run a good ph cycle while talking whey shakes?
Yeah, didn’t seem to affect the 1/4/epiandro run I’ve just finished. I wasn’t taking it with shakes but wasn’t actively avoiding having a shake around the same time (as hadn’t heard any reason to).

I do recall hearing something around casein in the past though, think it was in relation to affecting absorption of other compounds (I was trying to work out when to take my zma as I used to have a casein shake last thing).

Might be totally wrong on that but I’ll try to have a look later for any research

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
This may not apply but many non-alkaloid, non-methylated oral steroids contain hydroxyburgmotten to help keep it from being metabolized, and eating would dilute the hydroxyburgmotten leaving it far more susceptible to be broken down.

I always take my orals with a spoon full of peanut butter or fish oil on an empty stomach so the steroid soaks into the fat and also gets fully digested. I wouldn't take them with a shake as its a meal replacement and almost every pill is absorbed more potently and faster on an empty stomach. Have you ever taken oxycontin or any pain pill on a full stomach vs an empty stomach? you barely feel anything on a full stomach. But having a shake 2-3 hours after you take a oral steroid should have no effect on absorbtion because the steroid should be fully digested by then, if it's not then most ppl would be taking orals 2-3 hours before a workout instead of a half an hour.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. .The problem is that eating every three hours I am still trying to figure out the timing. I like the peanut butter idea, but the this is say I eat my egg whites and stuff at 8am I would need to eat again at 11am and then 2pm. Now where during that 3 meal times when would I use the pills?

hydroxyburgmotten ? is is a grapefruit extract right? NOw I really need to figure something out as I take lipotor? I am planning to ask my doctor to put me on something else ( cholestoral was not that high) that wont have that effect or I will have to use methylated PH. If I understand right most of them you want to run six weeks max?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol you are waaaaaaaaay overthinking this.

Put the fukn pills in your mouth and swallow.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've always been jealous of your type. More of a grip it and rip it mentality. Most of the guys i know that use this stuff are exactly that way. Meanwhile, I waste my time being anal and meticulously planning every supp and meal with specific timing. Plan training around all of it and definately have not got MORE out of this than anyone else. But in my mind someday I just might.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always been jealous of your type. More of a grip it and rip it mentality. Most of the guys i know that use this stuff are exactly that way. Meanwhile, I waste my time being anal and meticulously planning every supp and meal with specific timing. Plan training around all of it and definately have not got MORE out of this than anyone else. But in my mind someday I just might.
Im usually not that type though.

But when someone is obsessing (and thats what this is, pedantic obsession) and concerned over their food timing and optimal steronz intake, you have to take a step back and wonder if maybe a more direct and less tedious approach should be adopted...

I mean, surely most guys here are familiar with Alan Aragons wiritings on bro food timing? Theres a parallel here. The most important thing with oral steronz is that you hit your oral steronz daily intake and NOT the timing of said steronz in relation to food.

For fuk sakes, the bloody things will still work if you take them 10mins before a shake, 48secs after a shake, or whilst having a shake playing with your cawk.

If your diet is such-and-such and you are that concerned about Optimal Steronz Timing, buy some AAS and inject. That way you bypass the whole issue.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Hi, thanks for replying. No studies, I can’t find anything on this, hence asking on here. I was well into my tren with no noticeable effect to strength and questioned the supplier as I was getting a bit dubious. They replied asking how / when I dosed, with food? With shakes? I always took my first dose with a protein / oats shake (breakfast!).
They said never dose with shakes as it goes so quick through the system you don’t get the chance to absorb fully.
I can’t see this but I’m no expert! Just looking for guidance for the future really, I take a host a tablets (cissus, fish oils, vits, nac, etc) with my morning shake, hope it’s not all going to waste!
You’re taking an oral tren?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

But when someone is obsessing (and thats what this is, pedantic obsession) and concerned over their food timing and optimal steronz intake, you have to take a step back and wonder if maybe a more direct and less tedious approach should be adopted...

I mean, surely most guys here are familiar with Alan Aragons wiritings on bro food timing? Theres a parallel here. The most important thing with oral steronz is that you hit your oral steronz daily intake and NOT the timing of said steronz in relation to food.

For fuk sakes, the bloody things will still work if you take them 10mins before a shake, 48secs after a shake, or whilst having a shake playing with your cawk.

If your diet is such-and-such and you are that concerned about Optimal Steronz Timing, buy some AAS and inject. That way you bypass the whole issue.
Sadly some call their obsessive disorder a sport called bodybuilding.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly some call their obsessive disorder a sport called bodybuilding.
Lol well yeah, there was certainly an element of irony and hypocrisy in my post. But thats innevitable with any form of advice-from-experience.

zigzagzig

Awards
I've been taking my PH with fish oil and lecithin on a empty stomach. However, due to timing, it's hard to wait more than an hour to take a shake or a meal. So I can only make a set up where the orals are 45min apart from any other shake or meal. Now, any idea about the intake of the ancillary pills? As they are many, more than 7 each morning/evening, I ingest them with the help of a shake. How do you guys do?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thanks. .The problem is that eating every three hours I am still trying to figure out the timing. I like the peanut butter idea, but the this is say I eat my egg whites and stuff at 8am I would need to eat again at 11am and then 2pm. Now where during that 3 meal times when would I use the pills?

hydroxyburgmotten ? is is a grapefruit extract right? NOw I really need to figure something out as I take lipotor? I am planning to ask my doctor to put me on something else ( cholestoral was not that high) that wont have that effect or I will have to use methylated PH. If I understand right most of them you want to run six weeks max?
So the hydroxyburgmotten I think abbreviated is HBT is the extracted grapefruit enzyme. But don't be afraid all of those grapefruit warnings are to make sure the dose your getting is precise. It only enhances absorbtion 40-60% so you can probably take half a pill but double check with a Dr cuz I'm an nonpracticing licensed MD but can't advise ppl

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I agree with ^^^ this to a point. I am that person that designs cycles to the 25mg mark, and counts best timing on esters and so on, NAC knows this just from my re-posts of a slight change in compounds...First there is a huge diff in taking on an EMPTY STOMACH VS EMPTY INTESTINES. When BB you will have both empty only in the morning and even then I have gotten up from bed to crush some yogurt.

The rule of thumb is take vitamines, and herbal/non drug ancilliares with some other food to help full digestion and absorption. The rule with drugs is take it on an empty stomach just like drinking alcohol you feel it much more on an empty stomach.

Do I adhere to my own knowledge and advise fukk no I down a fist full of pills in the morning and before workouts. I also drink a shake while I workout to keep fuel at optimum have I EVER noticed a diff....I do in vitamins/ herbs taken with food and I try to take most at my bedtime snack so my body slowly absorbs all the vitamins.

Dont take this so serious let your life decide when you take them, these are just OPTIMAL times and practices. I will drink a shake and all my horse pills with a shake and not think twice even though I know all this info :)

Awards
You’re taking an oral tren?
Sorry kind of started this then abandoned it for a while! In answer to the above, Yeah trenavar, was ok, not great.
Next time will take any orals on an empty stomach, just in case!
Lots of interesting info here

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mouth? That’s the problem... suppository or GTFO

Eliminates the 1st pass effect and you don’t have to miss your 34 minute anabolic widow by delaying your protein drink

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First time post on here, long time browser! I’ve recently completed a cycle of trenavar, when I contacted the supplier well into my 3rd week questioning when it should ‘kick in’ i was told I should never take a pill with a shake as absorption would be severely impaired. My question is would taking an oral aas or ph, or even say cissus or vitamins, with a protein shake have any effect on whether that pill was going to ‘work’ for want of a better expression.
This advise came from a reputable on line dealer offering e mail support.
Doesn’t seem right to me as all in one type shakes are pretty common place (not with ph admittedly)
Reputable my ass, that's totally bull****

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry kind of started this then abandoned it for a while! In answer to the above, Yeah trenavar, was ok, not great.
Next time will take any orals on an empty stomach, just in case!
Lots of interesting info here
I was just gonna say the risk to rewards for oral methyl tren especially do not seem worth it for me and wanted to see any sides you have experienced?

Awards
I was just gonna say the risk to rewards for oral methyl tren especially do not seem worth it for me and wanted to see any sides you have experienced?
Well trenavar is not methylated, although I took nac and Sam e as liver protectant anyway.
Side effects wise, night sweats, shrunk balls, back pumps when squatting and doing dead’s. Felt fine throughout though. I’ll be honest and say I’ve had no blood work done for test levels etc. I did have bp and cholesterol tested (coincidental timing), bp was good. Cholesterol was bad.
Strength went up, though not massively, 11 reps rather than 8 @ 100 kg on bench for example. Most noticeable was that I could lift a lot more on the 3rd 4th or even 5th set than normal. Strength on first set has remained but the endurance of further sets has diminished a bit after 4 weeks off. I gained about 9lb at peak kept about 4lb.
Was it worth it? All in all, probably not! With 2 bottles of tren, prolactin inhibitor, topical ‘test’ base (waste of time/ money!) and pct I’d have to say I’d not bother again. 6 weeks with last 4 at 75 mg a day.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like tren and epistaine might be a good cycle.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
It's not methyl tren.
I wish it was methyl tren with an anabolic/ andro rating of 5000/3800. My source sells a PWO that has Methyl-tren 2mg/ Tren NE 100mg, Trest NE 50mg, Test Ne 100mg and a few other awesome PWO mixes that I can't wait to try, especially the methyl Tren. I ran methyl Tren when "PH" were previlant . I had insane gains. But 2mg IM is way healthier than 20-40mg that the old M-tren suggested dose.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
sounds like tren and epistaine might be a good cycle.
If you get real Trenavar not Trendion combined with epistane is a really good cycle. My friend ran 8 weeks Trenavar and last 4 weeks Epi. He had insane hardened gains. I don't know how much he gained/retained but it was very noticeable and it made his muscles hardened like only Tren or Winstrol can do.