Opinions

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards

So long story short I've made a post about this in the past but never showed pics. It's the most recent pic I had saved on my phone. Had a bad experience with a prohormone back when I was younger and it cause lactating through the nips. (No troll). Scared the crap out of me lol. But anyways I've been on and off the gym for about 3 years. (Mostly off). But I always tend to have a lot of weight surround on my chest. Could it be gyno? I know it couldn't be a severe case because of I've seen some pictures before. I do know people store fat in different place. Just wanted some opinions. Thanks in advance.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't see gyno. You could need more of chest and overall trunk development.

Reactions: Nac
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Highly agree with you there sir. Trying
To stay more consistent. My chest has always been laggin
Your left breast is a tiny bit larger, but only noticeable when really looking for it. After a few month of pounding chest, it will be gone.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Your left breast is a tiny bit larger, but only noticeable when really looking for it. After a few month of pounding chest, it will be gone.
Yeah, kind of a insecurity I had growing up in high school. Thanks for your time sir.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great arm development, time to smash some incline bench though.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea man the gyno syndrome will definitely mess with your mind!! But as all stated above just work on chest more..My first pH cycle I was all in the mirrior everyday paranoid as hell on 3 dry compounds!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't see gyno. You could need more of chest and overall trunk development.
Yeah this ^^^^ bro. Smash chest for 6 months and you’ll be set DIPS would be my suggestion I’d also have bench and flyers in there but so many people ignore dips. Seen many a scientifically back article showing its superior for pec development) - for increased chest you want a forward lean as you lower......

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Yeah this ^^^^ bro. Smash chest for 6 months and you’ll be set DIPS would be my suggestion I’d also have bench and flyers in there but so many people ignore dips. Seen many a scientifically back article showing its superior for pec development) - for increased chest you want a forward lean as you lower......
Will do sir, thank you! Happy holidays to you