- 11-01-2002, 01:07 PM
from what i've gathered from research equipoise seems to be used mainly for lean mass gains, not much strength. however it seems that louie simmons (powerlifter, westside barbell founder, w/ a 950+ squat at age 54) has been (admittedly) using 600 mg/week for the last 25+ years. he has never been off!! would not another AAS make sense. please, any info would be appreciated.
- 11-01-2002, 02:29 PM
EQ is a great steroid cuz:
A. Lightly androgenic and lightly estrogenic (users rarely report estrogen-related side fx)
B. Leaner gains (i.e., low/no water weight), as opposed to Test
C. Increases vascularity, red blood cell synthesis and appetite.
D. burns fat.
E. good for bulking or cutting/precontest.
Hope this info helps
- 11-01-2002, 08:28 PM
eq strength gains are always good .
11-01-2002, 08:31 PM
11-01-2002, 08:55 PM
thanks for the responses i will have to look further into it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dragonjuicer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
- By Punisher88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2009, 03:45 PM
- By citystreets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:17 PM
- By can_o_whoop_ass in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:19 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2004, 12:05 AM