LGD 4033 + test base VS 1/4/Epi Andro Stack

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Contemplting both for my next cycle. I feel this has been debating a minor extent before and the 1/4/epi is a common stack on here. I was wondering if anyone has tried both and what they prefer.

What stack do we feel will yeild better maintable results?

I understand some people feel like hell on LGD and others it doesnt bother at all. Is it safe to assume side effects of a LGD + 4 andro stack will result in more sides than an andro stack?

Any insight is appreciated.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. I felt like poo with no libido on 1/4/epi, but I feel awesome on 45mg DMZ with 1000mg EPI. You'll just have to try one out and see for yourself.

What was your first cycle?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. I felt like poo with no libido on 1/4/epi, but I feel awesome on 45mg DMZ with 1000mg EPI. You'll just have to try one out and see for yourself.

What was your first cycle?
Osta as a standalone was my first cycle and saw impressive leaning out + lean muscle growth results. Looking for something stronger this time around.

Anybody else have any suggestions/ personal experiences.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lgd 6 to 8 weeks @ 10 mg
Androsterone for 6 to 8 weeks @ 300-400 mg. If you go transdermal you can go 200 mg

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a 90 day LGD and Cardarine ( 20 or 25mg or cardarine and 10mg of ldg) for 90 days a few months ago. I did not have major issues. Looking back it seems I got more after my 1-andro cycle than the sarms.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The problem with sarms is half and I mean 50% of sites selling this are way under dosed. They claim 10 mg per ml. Of liquid. In reality it's like 6 or 7 mg in a ml. Or even less.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know guy who used premiers lgd @ 10 mg a day and got better gainz than 16 mgs of other company lgd he took previously.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I know guy who used premiers lgd @ 10 mg a day and got better gainz than 16 mgs of other company lgd he took previously.
I plan on using premier products for my next cycle. I'm currently on week 7 of EA LGD 15mg and mk677 20mg with premier RAD 10mg and I've gotten pretty decent gains. Would have probably been more had I compensated more food into my diet.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I plan on using premier products for next cycle. currently on week 7 of EA LGD 15mg and mk677 20mg with premier RAD 10mg and gotten pretty decent gains. Would have probably been more had I compensated more food into the diet.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on using premier products for next cycle. currently on week 7 of EA LGD 15mg and mk677 20mg with premier RAD 10mg and gotten pretty decent gains. Would have probably been more had I compensated more food into the diet.
any sides to report?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
suppression? testicular atrophy?
Suppression most likely, nothing to notable besides small decrease in libido but my fix or "broscience" is just be more sexually active and the boys will produce more lol but scientifically not true haha. And nope the boys are fine, same size and not any increase in sensitivity.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suppression most likely, nothing to notable besides small decrease in libido but my fix or "broscience" is just be more sexually active and the boys will produce more lol but scientifically not true haha. And nope the boys are fine, same size and not any increase in sensitivity.
awesome to hear..

I'm thinking about doing an LGD and 4 andro run soon.

whats your pct?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are some brands of lgd you guys are using or recommend? I tried primeval and I forget the name but one of the sponsors sells it but I have not tried it yet. Is it worth it to run it 8 weeks next time if I cant do a 12 week?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
what are some brands of lgd you guys are using or recommend? I tried primeval and I forget the name but one of the sponsors sells it but I have not tried it yet. Is it worth it to run it 8 weeks next time if I cant do a 12 week?
I would say 8 week is better than a 12 week. The body operates on an action/ reaction the longer you stay on a compound body will react trying to alter hormones to get back to homeostasis.