Clen during post cycle

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently on week 3 of epistane / tren (body conscious brand). Goal is to recomp. Will run for 6-7 weeks.

PCT will be nolva and clomid, will also have exemestane on hand for any potential rebound issue with the epistane.

Was considering utilizing a topical fat burner, Evomuse hypernova, with clen during post cycle (used "clenviscerate" in the past with great success).

I've done some research, but haven't come to a consensus regarding the use of clen alongside SERMS and an AI.

Any help/info/experience would be greatly appreciated. TIA

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently on week 3 of epistane / tren (body conscious brand). Goal is to recomp. Will run for 6-7 weeks.

PCT will be nolva and clomid, will also have exemestane on hand for any potential rebound issue with the epistane.

Was considering utilizing a topical fat burner, Evomuse hypernova, with clen during post cycle (used "clenviscerate" in the past with great success).

I've done some research, but haven't come to a consensus regarding the use of clen alongside SERMS and an AI.

Any help/info/experience would be greatly appreciated. TIA
I also had this question, and I found varying opinions tbh. However, the most common suggestion I found for clen PCT was to keep cals maintenanceor 300 over and add clen. That way you can still keep your gains by not worry about gaining as much excess bf. Every log I found where people went straight to cutting PCT with clen they all regretted it and wish they hadn't.

Curious what info youve found on the subject? Similar to what I've found?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
SouthPaw, our research seems to indicate the same.

I did speak with dsade (Matt with Evomuse) he confirmed there shouldn't be any issues.

Still open to info/input, however

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is anti catabolic so great for pct as long as you can still intake adequate calories while using such a strong stim. It zaps my appetite.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hijack for a second (also following for results) i just bought some clen too...

i am trying to work out measurements on mine, maths never my strng suit... i havea bottle that is 30mls and 150mcg/ml. I want to start at 20mcg and go up by 20s until get around 120 maybe more if i deal well... how much on a 1ml/cc is 20mcg... would it be around .15ml?

How will you dose?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hijack for a second (also following for results) i just bought some clen too...

i am trying to work out measurements on mine, maths never my strng suit... i havea bottle that is 30mls and 150mcg/ml. I want to start at 20mcg and go up by 20s until get around 120 maybe more if i deal well... how much on a 1ml/cc is 20mcg... would it be around .15ml?

How will you dose?
.5=75mcg
.1= 15mcg
.15= 22.5mcg

I'd start out at 20mcg, increase by 20 everyday if this is your first time to assess tolerance (+0.15ml a day increase). Imo no reason to go higher than 120mcg/day. You can run 2weeks on/2 off or no break by using ketotifen. More on that in the link.
This link has all you need to know about clen and then some:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&********web&rct=j&url=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/12475-clenbuterol-handbook.html&ved=2ahUKEwjcmqGK2IvYAhUN2WMKHdwiBhsQjjgwAHoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2qFyqiVBTvvXBGX-cey5S0

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SouthPaw, our research seems to indicate the same.

I did speak with dsade (Matt with Evomuse) he confirmed there shouldn't be any issues.

Still open to info/input, however
I think if one is bulking when on cycle, the muscle loss can be a big deal. Imo though when you've already been cutting/recomping, I don't see it being as big of a deal. Honestly I think muscle loss is over exaggerated for the average Joe. Now if your like 250lbs 10%bf, that's a different story.

I'm going to recomp with clen following bulking cycle (1/4/epi) if that says anything about what I've read and learned along the way.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is anti catabolic so great for pct as long as you can still intake adequate calories while using such a strong stim. It zaps my appetite.
I have never seen anything relating to humans regarding clen being anti catabolic. This seems to be one of those things that just won't die as it keeps getting passed around forums for the last decade.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you said the AI was on hand in case. I read somewhere you are supposed to run like 1 mg of arimidex for the whole pct. I am thinking that was bad advice. Do you just use if nipples are sensitive or something like that? Also I take it tren is not one of those you only run for 4 weeks nor epistaine right?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you said the AI was on hand in case. I read somewhere you are supposed to run like 1 mg of arimidex for the whole pct. I am thinking that was bad advice. Do you just use if nipples are sensitive or something like that? Also I take it tren is not one of those you only run for 4 weeks nor epistaine right?
I'm just keeping it on hand in case gyno symptoms appear (puffy/sensitive nips). I've read conflicting info on AI use as well; running low dose on cycle, starting day 1 of pct, starting week 3 as serm dosage is lowered, etc. seems it's user dependent and experiences/preferences vary.

6-8 weeks on epi/tren seems to be a common cycle length, so that's the plan currently.

thedemonslair

Awards
Where are you getting your clen? Trying to find a legit source. So many fakes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7