Not open for further replies.

spazzmatic

Awards
Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Arms and shoulders are your pride and joy, I see.

You would look great if you brought your chest and back up to par with your arms/shoulders.

Peace.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey, how about you start a superdrol log. I would be very interested to see if superdrol put some pounds on you. You will need to increase the amount of food you eat and drink plenty of water...from your pic's, only take 1 pill for the first week and play it by ear for the other two weeks by two pills 'if needed".

I will follow your log because of the pic's you displayed and I think everyone else would be interested in your transformation on superdrol.

Are you stacking superdrol for safety reason????? and do you have the proper PCT ready?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Your first post here, and you're probably going to get banned for lying about your age :thumbsup: . You've tried "lil protein?" How about trying a "lil" more and take up honesty while you're at it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dude, WTF is up with the lying bit? :rolleyes:

I was intrested at first, but now...

You're not gonna make many friends around here if you keep that up. :trout:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Dude I just click on "mterminator" link...YOUR 17Y/O.

You need to step away from the SUPERDROL and don't even think about it but something tell me, your going to do what you want to do.

You still have some growing to do...just take a lot of weight gain shakes and work the other parts of your body....just like YOUR ARMS AND SHOULDERS.

You have what we call a tank shirt built because the shoulder and arms is the only thing that shows in a tank shirt.

If you want to bring the chest up...try barbell incline presses, dumbell incline presses and do the bench press {in that order}. I would also recommend you do some lower back excercise because your lower back don't fit the upper body built and it takes away from your hard work.

I wish you luck

That's my 2cents

spazzmatic

Awards
Dude, WTF is up with the lying bit? :rolleyes:

I was intrested at first, but now...

You're not gonna make many friends around here if you keep that up. :trout:

wtf??? i didnt lie at all, what are u gusy talking about?!

if u mean about age, then yea im not 24, but trust me i know all about pct,liver protectants and everything

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
wtf??? i didnt lie at all, what are u gusy talking about?!

if u mean about age, then yea im not 24, but trust me i know all about pct,liver protectants and everything
Dude, If you are under 21, I suggest you stop posting til you are.

spazzmatic

Awards
Dude, If you are under 21, I suggest you stop posting til you are.
Lean One, you have my dream body, your thick and cut.....where you always like that or where you skinny like me?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
bro, ar ur real age ur testosterone is through the roof anyways. wut u need is time and fule and building blocks. heres what i mean. think of it like this. ur trying to build a building. right now you already naturally have alotta superfast trucks (testosterone) to carry bricks and materials (protein and other muscle thingys lol) to the job site. Now ask yourself whats the point of putting 3 bricks on a superduty truck when u can put a 500 bricks on it. more efficient that way, and theres no waste of ur "trucks" lol confused yet? lol so moral of the story is you dont need more trucks right now cuz you have enough (testosterone naturally). what you do need is bricks and materials for ur building (protein, etc.) at this stage in the game up ur protein, take ur aminos, and eat fish and peanuts, and other good hearty things. You will grow for sure. Stay away from the hormones just for now, u'll be happy and it wont hinder ur gains in the long run as well. p.s. excuse my analogy lol thats just how i like to break it down to my clients. some people get it and some people dont lol

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
dude,

do you drink milk???

what's your workout look like??? any squats??? deadlifts???

spazzmatic

Awards
bro, ar ur real age ur testosterone is through the roof anyways. wut u need is time and fule and building blocks. heres what i mean. think of it like this. ur trying to build a building. right now you already naturally have alotta superfast trucks (testosterone) to carry bricks and materials (protein and other muscle thingys lol) to the job site. Now ask yourself whats the point of putting 3 bricks on a superduty truck when u can put a 500 bricks on it. more efficient that way, and theres no waste of ur "trucks" lol confused yet? lol so moral of the story is you dont need more trucks right now cuz you have enough (testosterone naturally). what you do need is bricks and materials for ur building (protein, etc.) at this stage in the game up ur protein, take ur aminos, and eat fish and peanuts, and other good hearty things. You will grow for sure. Stay away from the hormones just for now, u'll be happy and it wont hinder ur gains in the long run as well. p.s. excuse my analogy lol thats just how i like to break it down to my clients. some people get it and some people dont lol
I understand that my test is the highest it will ever be naturally, i understand that superdrol will mess me lipids up and might stunt my growth. I also do understand proper pct and after cycle maintance. I have always been the skinny kid in my life, i always thought of my self as the skinny pitbull, and i worked out for the past 2 years off and on, but for the last 7 months i have been training pretty hard. All my friends are using dbol,winny,test...ect and they have never worked out till after jucing. Therea ll bigger then me, and it sickens me. I want to gain 10 pounds so ill be 155 and ill take over at the beach

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
This dude just needs to be banned. Spaz, you can know a million more things than anyone on this board, but you ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH to be using the stuff you're talking about. Period, end of discussion. I suggest you quit while you're ahead before you're kicked off the best board on the net.

spazzmatic

Awards
I used to go to a gym, but those shits are $60 a month, and it was too much for me, so no i dont work out my legs, there not small but there not huge either....and i dont really care.

i work out at home...no bench, i have an EZ bar, 2 bells, and lots of weights.

i have been goin to my friends house to bench, cause i know my chest is lacking

spazzmatic

Awards
ban me from the board why?
because im not frickin 21 years old?

i dont know if you guys realize itm, but i know couple of 15 year olds doing dbol

im just here to learn

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
take over at the beach??????? hahahahaha

That's funny

I think your better listen to us and don't sink into peer pressure.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Take over the beach? You have emotional issues you need to work out. You think that gaining ten pounds of muscle is going to solve all your insecurity issues? You need to grow up. Some people have body parts that grow like weeds and others that seem atrophied. You may never have a huge chest or whatever, and you need to realize and accept that. Where's the pride in knowing you did it naturally? Don't pride and discipline mean anything to you?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Dude you really need to get a gym membership if you want tof ully maximize your gains or get a better "home gym".

spazzmatic

Awards
Take over the beach? You have emotional issues you need to work out. You think that gaining ten pounds of muscle is going to solve all your insecurity issues? You need to grow up. Some people have body parts that grow like weeds and others that seem atrophied. You may never have a huge chest or whatever, and you need to realize and accept that. Where's the pride in knowing you did it naturally? Don't pride and discipline mean anything to you?
im only doing a 3 week cycle of superdrol, 10-10-20

then pct with rebound xt and maybe some nolva if i can get some. if i do gain 10 pounds, thats it no more prohormone till im atleast 21, i just want to break the 150 mark....cause iv been 140 for 5 months....eating 5000 calories and workin out...and guess what my metabolism eats calories like its nothing

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
There's no way for us to be able to believe anything you say now. You can say you're 21 'til you're blue in the face and no one will believe you, ever. You've already lost the respect of everyone on this board. I'm sorry I'm being an ass, but there's nothing I despise more than lying, especially someone new who comes to the board I love and respect and fills it with dishonesty.

spazzmatic

Awards
There's no way for us to be able to believe anything you say now. You can say you're 21 'til you're blue in the face and no one will believe you, ever. You've already lost the respect of everyone on this board. I'm sorry I'm being an ass, but there's nothing I despise more than lying, especially someone new who comes to the board I love and respect and fills it with dishonesty.
i bet 40% of peopel here are under 21

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
How about you get a job or cut grass to buy your complete workout equipments. That what I did back in the day or if all fail>>>ask your parents...I think they would rather buy you workout equipments and not for you to be taking muscle enhancement drugs at your age.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
There's another guy on this board that's like you. He's only like 16 (and he told us that at the start), lean as ****, and eats 6000 calories a day and can't gain weight. But at least he has the self-respect to first of all not lie and second of all to not use until he's old enough: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27092&page=1

spazzmatic

Awards
There's another guy on this board that's like you. He's only like 16 (and he told us that at the start), lean as ****, and eats 6000 calories a day and can't gain weight. But at least he has the self-respect to first of all not lie and second of all to not use until he's old enough: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27092&page=1

Iv been visting this forum for a while now, and iv noticed how u guys treat people who are under 21, this is a example reponce
"yo man wtf u doing, your not 21, go drink some protein, god i hate u kids"

and guess what i dont learn anything

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Iv been visting this forum for a while now, and iv noticed how u guys treat people who are under 21, this is a example reponce

Maybe the guys are being a little harsh on you Spazz, but I agree you need to spend more time in the training area then in the gear section. TCO is just concerned with your health and that you don't become the poster child for the media. These guys would love to ban many of the items that are coming out from companies like ALRI and DS. Why because kids like you abuse them and don't think things through.
And I know, I know you want to be big NOW!! Try eating a ton of food. Then lift three days a week (go to your HS or college and lift there if you can't afford a commercial gym). But please don't hurt yourself taking supps that are for people over 21. This threatens to kill many people's livley hoods over your desire to get buff.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Huh???

If you can't learn anything from these boards by "reading" you're not gonna learn ****, period. Read until it's appropriate to use, then ask questions, or find a board to ask questions on where their board rules do not require you to be 21...end of story.

I can understand you being interested, we all are. Just respect the board rules if you plan on staying here.

Oh, and again, if you can't learn by reading "HERE" you're never gonna learn ****, period.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
They treat you like that for good reason. They don't want to see you mess yourself up. You should go to the supplement section and read and learn. There are lots of great supplements out their that are suitable for you(not PH or AAS). Now take of yourself and peace out!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you expect guys? They sell the **** on BB.com now... Every high school kid in my gym and yours is going to be on the **** within a week if they aren't already.

On a serious not, I'm sick a fucking tired of the superdrol threads, I think everyone who makes a superdrol thread should be banned for a month. Every possible sd topic imagineable and then some has been covered ad nauseum on this board within the past month...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
im only doing a 3 week cycle of superdrol, 10-10-20

then pct with rebound xt and maybe some nolva if i can get some. if i do gain 10 pounds, thats it no more prohormone till im atleast 21, i just want to break the 150 mark....cause iv been 140 for 5 months....eating 5000 calories and workin out...and guess what my metabolism eats calories like its nothing
Post up your diet right now!!!

Im interested to see what it looks like and seriously bro be honest tell us what you normally eat on a given day. If you are NOT gainning on 5000 cals than your lying straight up bro. You would be putting on fat at the very least no matter how fast your metabolism is.

With very little tweaks to your diet at the age you are then the knowledgeable bros on this board can get that 10 pounds naturally for you in 2-3 months

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I am sorry for being mean, but LCSULLA said it best. We don't want you to get hurt because
a) It's just that simple, we don't want you to hurt yourself for the rest of your life.
b) We don't want your hurting yourself to harm the livelihood of Board Sponsers and other repectable companies out there.
c) We don't want your hurting yourself to draw 'en masse' the type of people we don't want studying this board and we who post on it.
Any harm you WILL do to your body at the age you're at now will most likely be irreparable and only expounded upon much later in life. You will regret later in life the decisions you think right now are harmless. And nobody said they "hate u kids."

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Post up your diet right now!!!

Im interested to see what it looks like and seriously bro be honest tell us what you normally eat on a given day. If you are NOT gainning on 5000 cals than your lying straight up bro. You would be putting on fat at the very least no matter how fast your metabolism is.

With very little tweaks to your diet at the age you are then the knowledgeable bros on this board can get that 10 pounds naturally for you in 2-3 months
I definitely concur with that 100%. The guys on this board don't say this to be dicks man, it's just that we have all been there and seen the effects either first-hand ourselves or knew someone who's done it. Yeah the temptation to want MORE than what you can achieve on a good diet alone is always there, but the wise thing to do man is to heed the advice and just eat like there is no tomorrow. The most muscular, strongest guy on my high school football team my Junior / Senior year was the guy that ate like a FREAK and consumed a lot of protein starting the summer before his junior year. Hell he didn't even take creatine. You'd seriously be amazed what you could accomplish at your age by just eating right and sticking to an excellent diet geared towards putting mass on you.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
My advice -- Research steroids for about 4-5 yrs at least depending on your age, so you know everything you could ever know. Then, do a real cycle.

Do you really need this body that you want? Do you really think that extra pounds by screwing with your hormones is gonna make "all the girls want you at the beach" or "going to look so ripped."

Lean One

Awards
  • Established

Man you really are living up to your username. :lol:

Listen... I'm not gonna ban you , 'cuz I like you and can relate. I was there man.

However, I did not start using anabolics til i was 29 and if I knew what I know now when i was your age, I may never have felt a need to.

My advice to you is to hold off on the anabolics and stick around and learn about propper training and nutrition. If you have any questions regarding that, We'll be more than happy to help.

Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.