Prohormones or Oral anabolics

Barcjos

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am planning to do my 3rd cycle on either prohormones or any anabolic steroid. My issue is that since I did it last 2015. Most of the good stuff has been band. What Have you guys taken and really liked the results?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’ll help you get an answer if you give more info bro.....what were your previous cycles, age, bf, years lifting, goals, etc

Probably worth mention you can still buy most of what was banned then from the uk and have it shipped (predator nutrition for example)

Barcjos

Awards
Yeah should have mentioned that. I am 24 and have done a cycle of M-sten then anavar a year or so later and then ultra sten- I have been lifting for 4 years and I want to add dry mass. I liked how I felt on anavar but I’m looking for something abit more powerful then it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg Anavar, 25mg Anadrol

simonboyle

Awards
Diet?
Condition?
Training?

Went from "what" to "what" with those cycles?

And I take it you started PEDs as soon as you touched a weight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’ll help you get an answer if you give more info bro.....what were your previous cycles, age, bf, years lifting, goals, etc

Probably worth mention you can still buy most of what was banned then from the uk and have it shipped (predator nutrition for example)
Seriously, you need all that information just to tell your experience with whatever cycle you liked as of recently?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously, you need all that information just to tell your experience with whatever cycle you liked as of recently?
Didn’t really want to waste my time talking about a 1/4/epiandro/mk677 cycle which I enjoyed but would be completely pointless to the OP if he’s run m sten etc before and was looking for wet mass for example.

Again if his bf is high most would reccomend a cut first then a bulk etc.

I thought it might be relevant anyway

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's a tough question. Aas will beat 99% of the phs probably. But there are some few that are just as good and sometines better. I dont like the idea of not running test though