What to Look for in Labwork

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
I have some gear (testosterone Cyp, Prop, Tren Ace and Dbol) and I want to know if it’s g2g. Granted if I could have it lab tested I would, but unfortunately there really isn’t a viable option so I’ve gotta go with blood work. I haven’t been on gear in several months. Can someone tell me once I get baseline blood work and then start taking my gear, what I look for in results of next set of labs to identify if my gear is g2g or bunk?

Thanks

C

Chasingtails

Awards
I’m sure more qualified peeps will respond, but here are a few thoughts.

As a general matter, your LH and FSH levels should be pretty damn low (signaling shutdown). Depending on AI use and gear being used, your e2 levels will likely either be much higher or lower than baseline. The issue with determining legitimacy of gear based on your own blood test is that, in the end, you can really only determine whether you’re shooting something that’s shutting you down and raising test levels. I don’t know if any way of distinguishing between types of gear or determining potency in that manner.

As an aside, I haven’t used them so I can’t speak to accuracy, but there are steroid test kits you can buy fairly inexpensively (I think around $40) that will determine whether a compound is what it’s supposed to be. Here too, however, I don’t believe they can tell you how much active compound is present

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
Chasingtails
Is there even a way to lab test gear? Sending it in someplace?

C

Chasingtails

Awards
Chasingtails
I can’t answer that completely. I know that I’ve heard of people doing it, but it wasn’t officially a service offered by some company. It was people who own RC companies agreeing to test compounds for friends.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol: GGT
Tren: Creatinine
Test: Fsh, Lh, total test, etc.

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
criticalbench
Thank you sir.
Any specific level for those or just a spike above baseline ?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
criticalbench
Thank you sir.
No, because it is very user dependent. Your best bet would be to get baseline levels done. Alk phos would be another good lab for dbol and might be more sensitive and show quicker changes.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
criticalbench
Thank you sir.
No, because it is very user dependent. Your best bet would be to get baseline levels done. Alk phos would be another good lab for dbol and might be more sensitive and show quicker changes.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Chasingtails
I can't remember the name cuz my laptop broke, but there is a recreational drug testing lab that's free [as in ecstasy, acid, cocaine, oxycontin, methamphetamine, heroin...what else do I take...] but if you send in a sample they will test it for free but you have to say it's acid for oils, and coke for crushed pills and even though they don't test for steroids, the results will come back testosterone, deca, ect

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
FRITZBLITZ

If you could dig that bit of info up on the independent testing lab I’d greatly appreciate it

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
look at your HG and HCT levels. If they are still elevated, wait until you use gear again. Don't mess with that.