Gyno maybe its not too late

Denocon

Awards
I took pro-horomones and went on a tamoxifen pct afterwards but i had to cut my 4 week pct into a 20 day pct due to an allergic reaction to tamoxifen. My nipples are puffy but not horrible yet it really bothers me, i do not have a lump underneath yet but it has been 3 weeks since i stopped pct. is it too late for a fix? Any information?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were you taking? Are you sure it’s estrogen-related as opposed to prolactin-related? What were your symptoms when it began to develop? Any itchiness, pain, lactation, etc.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took pro-horomones and went on a tamoxifen pct afterwards but i had to cut my 4 week pct into a 20 day pct due to an allergic reaction to tamoxifen. My nipples are puffy but not horrible yet it really bothers me, i do not have a lump underneath yet but it has been 3 weeks since i stopped pct. is it too late for a fix? Any information?
If you do not have tissue formation, why do you think you have gyno? That makes no sense. Puffy nipples doesn't mean you have gyno lol. You are incredibly uneducated to be using steroids.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's common to get some pain and lumps under your nipple. In my opinion and maybe this is because I'm at low body fat and maybe not prone to gyno but it really takes time to develop a noticeable
gyno. Even if you stop it all together chances are it won't develop at all but the lumps could stay there for a long time. I don't know maybe someone who messed up their tits can go further with this but to me it's very genetical