Phera Plex

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve recently become very interested in Phera Plex because reading older logs it seems amazing for mass gains but also people report feeling great on it. It was banned back in 2010 so I unfortunately never had the chance to give it a go. It seems impossible to find anywhere except for Nano Phera offered through predator nutrition. Anybody have experience with phera and how long it can be ran for? Possibly a low dose for 6 weeks or so. Thanks guys!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
This is actually on my never to do list. I have heard so many conflicting stories about this compound. I've heard some people say it's dry and not very androgenic and killed their sex drive. Then I've heard some people say they got really wet gains and gyno from it. I would imagine you want to keep the cycle short. Keep a close eye on your blood pressure and cholesterol and you may not want to extend your cycle past 4 weeks anyway.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Phera Plex wasis a wet compound and gyno was never an issue for me or the other guys who ran it at my gym back in the day. Its a legit bulker, only second to M1T for me. The sex drive goes through the roof, never heard of anybody that ran legit PP say it killed their sex drive. BP is a concern, so if you run it make sure you keep an eye on it. I never had an issue but some guys I know did. Run it 30 days with a good Post.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at the following link for nano Phera op, and just so we’re all clear I in no way have any problem with predator, on the contrary. I’ve used them loads and they’ve always been gtg for me, however I have never tried the nano series;

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298241

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take a look at the following link for nano Phera op, and just so we’re all clear I in no way have any problem with predator, on the contrary. I’ve used them loads and they’ve always been gtg for me, however I have never tried the nano series;

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298241
That’s disappointing to see man; I’ve had great cycles the two times I’ve used predator, and I always vouch for them, but it’s pretty concerning that they can’t even get back in contact with customers that are receiving bunk/underdosed product.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, what’s your cycle experience? Phera is a pretty harsh compound from what I know; not sure if it’s the best oral to use without proper experience.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually going to say you’ve had good runs with the stuff but I didn’t want to use your name just in case bro.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was actually going to say you’ve had good runs with the stuff but I didn’t want to use your name just in case bro.
I haven’t ran any of the fusion lineup, which seems to be the one having the complaints for the most part. Hopefully they fix it, and they need to get back in touch with anybody who got bunk/underdosed stuff. I think I’m done running ph/ds anyways.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hopefully they will sought it, and maybe they replied to the guys via pm,

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ I myself haven’t ran a ph in a long time

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s disappointing to see man; I’ve had great cycles the two times I’ve used predator, and I always vouch for them, but it’s pretty concerning that they can’t even get back in contact with customers that are receiving bunk/underdosed product.
Hmm it think you might be on to something. They are really helpful but seems like business is their number one priority and they don't answer when it's inconvenient. Anyways, I think I ran nanophera actually but don't have any specific memories of it. The only ones I can really vouch for are nanodrol and their superdrol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On TRT 350mg per week
Damn. You have an amazing doctor if you're getting 350mg per week lol.

As per your question, Phera is pretty harsh and not recommended for a beginner. Granted you're on TRT and you have apparently done PHs before. But i probably wouldn't "get back on the horse" with phera. Rather you get SD or dbol.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. You have an amazing doctor if you're getting 350mg per week lol.

As per your question, Phera is pretty harsh and not recommended for a beginner. Granted you're on TRT and you have apparently done PHs before. But i probably wouldn't "get back on the horse" with phera. Rather you get SD or dbol.
No offence bro but I can’t see sd being weaker than phera

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nano phera sucked, do not waste your money. I’ve used better otc test boosters

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offence bro but I can’t see sd being weaker than phera
OG phera is right up there with SD for sure. Stuff is rediculously strong

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG phera is right up there with SD for sure. Stuff is rediculously strong
Fair enough I would have though sd would have been harsher on the sides

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he is a very progressive doctor and he understands my bodybuilding goals and he has no problem keeping me at 1500 test level, as long as estradiol and DHT levels are kept under control.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only ever ran the DS and CEL versions of Phera, I remember 3 weeks being long enough at 15mg a day

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything comes back great and I think it really all comes down to genetics and individual response.. but really if you think about it guys “blast” easily a gram of test and then “cruise” on 250mg so really 350mg is not really something I would call a blast but like a mild cycle/ aggressive trt protocol. Not that I would continue for life at the dose but if I can run that for quite a while and make slow steady gains I would rather do that for the long term

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I ran superdrol and PP off and on for years. I had supplement store in my gym back in when PH/PS hit the streets. SD and PP were on par but the alpha feeling that PP gave was one of the reasons some liked PP better. SD kicked in fast, so quick gains is what SD had over PP.

You also didn't feel lethargic on PP like you did on SD. Good Post was always a must with either. The rule we used then was 30 on 90 off before next cycle.