cut or bulk or recomp?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least post some stats. How woukd you get any advice when people don’t know where you’re.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of the above. Jk. We need more info.

Bharath787

Awards
At least post some stats. How woukd you get any advice when people don’t know where you’re.
lol was hesitant but ok
im around 20 percent bf i think
my stats are 5'10, 169 lbs
lifts are
205 Bench MAX
260 Squat MAX
325 Deadlift MAX

I was planning on eating 2800 cals and doing jason blahas icf 5x5 4 days a week and hit intermedite then cut afterwards.

heres a pics of how i look bloated

no bloat or pump

Afi140

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long have you been lifting? And why Jason Blaha? I mean, does he even know what is being fit mean?

I think you need a good diet and workout routine. Stick to it for sometime and build some muscle. I did a cut when I was fat and unhealthy. But, people more experienced can chime in. I stripped down a whole lot of fat with deficit diet and good lifting (for a beginner). I did build some muscle. But, game changed after 4months of dieting. I started to eat and build.

Recomp for you is out of question IMO.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been lifting? And why Jason Blaha? I mean, does he even know what is being fit mean?

I think you need a good diet and workout routine. Stick to it for sometime and build some muscle. I did a cut when I was fat and unhealthy. But, people more experienced can chime in. I stripped down a whole lot of fat with deficit diet and good lifting (for a beginner). I did build some muscle. But, game changed after 4months of dieting. I started to eat and build.

I️ would 100% agree with this. Make sure you get your diet and training routine down to the T for you personally and run with it for a few months consistently.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PMSL - so the msten cycle went well then bro......

Since your ‘I’m 19, have no serm but want to run dbol so I can wear a tank round uni’ post at the start of november you (by your own stats) have gained 2-5% body fat, lost 20lbs off your bench and 15lbs off your squat.........it’s almost like all the people who told you to just sort your nutrition and lift properly, and not to mess with anabolics (after getting a ducking serm to recover from the msten - ‘I lost my nolva ffs’) knew what they were talking about......

At 19 you shouldn’t even need to contemplate ‘cutting or bulking’ (not at your level of experience anyway). You should easily be able to gain lean mass and lose some bf by just eating right and following any sort of basic progressive overload program.

But

You seem to want to over complicate everything and spend more time thinking about what to do than just doing it.

Of course it’s pretty likely you foocked up your hormones taking **** you had no idea about so man titties and erectile disfunction should be with you for Xmas.

Reactions: Nac
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF are you doing messing with PHs? Who asked you to do this, your gym trainer? Thanks to Whisky, I just read your PH Dbol thread. You’re just 19yrs old. You should be able to get gains by just lifting and eating well.

Btw, I guess you live in India. If you do, purchase Nolva or Clomid from any pharmacy. I am sure you will do another cycle and **** it up.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahaha legend ^^ but seriously
This is very common in India. Gym trainers, will keep stock of D-bol and other cheap steroids. Kids who watch their movie heroes looking jacked goes to the gym and tells the guy, I want to be like xyz.. Gym trainer whips out the bag of goodies with endless muscle growth promises. Kids fall flat on their sales pitch. Gym trainer sell these for 2x the price, makes money. The newbie in the gym makes gains and loses them before he knows it bc he has never heard about PCT or how simply eating well and training consistently will get him in a decent shape. but, he's not looking for decent. He wants to be like the hero in the movie.

I have seen many cases like these. I just feel bad for the kids. This is true story.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
lol was hesitant but ok
im around 20 percent bf i think
my stats are 5'10, 169 lbs
lifts are
205 Bench MAX
260 Squat MAX
325 Deadlift MAX

I was planning on eating 2800 cals and doing jason blahas icf 5x5 4 days a week and hit intermedite then cut afterwards.

heres a pics of how i look bloated

no bloat or pump

Afi140

Bro.....stop....seriously..

Bharath787

Awards

Im thinkign about doing a 2 week quick dnp 250 mg cycle once Im done bulking. I plan on doing after I hit the intermediate level IE 225x5 Bench, 315x5 Squat, 405x5 Deadlift (hopefully will reach in couple months.). Im just worried if I will lose strenght whilst on DNP, Im pretty sure I will gain it back fast tho afterwards when I use it to cut to 10-12 percent bf then will lean bulk from there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im thinkign about doing a 2 week quick dnp 250 mg cycle once Im done bulking. I plan on doing after I hit the intermediate level IE 225x5 Bench, 315x5 Squat, 405x5 Deadlift (hopefully will reach in couple months.). Im just worried if I will lose strenght whilst on DNP, Im pretty sure I will gain it back fast tho afterwards when I use it to cut to 10-12 percent bf then will lean bulk from there.
You’re going to kill yourself if you keep taking all this crap bro. Really, dnp? That’s literally begging for death.

Bharath787

Awards
You’re going to kill yourself if you keep taking all this crap bro. Really, dnp? That’s literally begging for death.
im doing whatever it takes to be like zyzz, also I already read all the articles about dnp and know what I need to do. Ill be fine

Chasingtails

Awards
im doing whatever it takes to be like zyzz, also I already read all the articles about dnp and know what I need to do. Ill be fine
I just had to look this guy up. You really want to do whatever you can to be like a guy who died of a heart attack at 22 years old?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zyzz is dead, and you’ll be too if you keep thinking you know it all.

agnos

agnos

Awards
I look 50x better after 7 months natural stop being a noob and put in some work stop looking for easy options when you havnt even got a base at all to run anything if i saw you on the street i wouldnt even think youve done a push up let aline on dbol etc its a disgrace that your even thinki g of continuing doing it after all the advice your getting

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotta be a troll bros. I can only hope
I don’t think he’s trolling bro. I’ve seen him commenting on youtube videos about anabolics too, lmao. I guess he’ll just find out he’s wrong the hard way.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

OP, don’t forget a cycle support with this. CEL CYCLE ASSIST is used by many on this forum. Also check out SNS INHBIT P to combat the rise in prolactin.

Chasingtails

Awards
OP, don’t forget a cycle support with this. CEL CYCLE ASSIST is used by many on this forum. Also check out SNS INHBIT P to combat the rise in prolactin.
And CEL TUDCA is necessary on all cycles. Should probably throw that in too.

Reactions: Nac

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
:popcorn:

Checked OPs post history... Legendary. Has to be a troll. The dbol thread is hilarious.

By 19 this dude supposedly did LGD, methylstembolone, dbol and is now looking into dnp. One after the other, no breaks, without any cycle support or PCT...

Blasting and cruising until the wheels fall off. yolo... gotta look good in that tank

tbh ive seen worse, but people actually competed.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who the F is putting these ideas in your head? Since you're going to do this anyway, Godspeed..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And this is why we can’t have nice things.....next time someone asks why everything good gets banned there should just be a link to your profile.

Kid, for YOUR sake I hope your a troll.