Any LGD fans? 1st cycle questions...

joco686

Awards
Hey guys, been reading the forums for awhile and I'm finally planning my first cycle.

I'm 30 years old, 6'1" approximately 180 lbs right now. Typical hard gainer, but managed to put on 30 pounds or so over the last 5 years.

I think I've hit my natural plateau, just trying to kick things up a notch and see what my body can do. But it's my first cycle so I want to play it safe.

After brushing up on what's available these days, and reading as much as I can find, my plan at the moment is a 6-8 week cycle of LGD-4033 and 4-andro (andro the giant).

Anybody who's tried LGD please chime in with your experience!

Would lgd and 4-andro be a good beginner cycle? Should I maybe try a simple AI on its own before throwing in stuff that suppresses the natural test production?

I'm continuing to research... just thought I'd post and get some feedback from those who've tried lgd and 4-andro but didn't post a log.

BTW, all cycle support/pct will be done correctly with clomid or nolva, plus otc stuff

Thanks for any input! I'm sure I'll have more questions along the way

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a great layout. First cycle I wouldn't take past 6 weeks. Maybe get cortisol lowering supp for pct.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order up some Aromasin to have on hand in case of Gyno symptoms. I wouldn’t bother with an AI only cycle unless you were very lean and just wanted to dry out temporarily for a beach vacation or something like that. It’s not gonna add mass if you’re at the point of hardgaining.

joco686

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.

Having aromasin (or any AI) on hand is only if gyno symptoms occur right? Don't take it otherwise?

I chose 4-andro because I read LGD needs to be run with a test base, and 4-andro would be better at helping with lethargy from LGD, opposed to other test bases. Any thoughts?

My concern is 4-andro's ability to aromatise into estrogen. I fear I may be prone to gyno side effects, so I'd like to stay as far away from that as possible. When my body stores fat, it only stores it in my torso region (stomach, lower back, and chest) My arms/legs are almost always vascular. This is why I was considering doing a solo AI cycle first. Should I change anything in my plan or just have a good AI on hand?

I'm also interested in MK-677. I've seen people adding this to their cycles, but don't know much about it yet. Anybody think I might benefit from this?

Kinda random... anybody have thoughts on Gaspari's novedex XT? Is that something I could consider as well? Haven't seen too many people using it and I'm not sure where it really fits with all this stuff, but it seems like it might be worth while..?

Thanks again guys!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk 677 needs to be taken for 8 to 12 weeks minimum for it to produce good gainz. It's for bulking for the most part on calorie surplus. I've seen excellent logs of gaspari supplement. Not 1 bad review

joco686

Awards
Hey guys, I've done a lot more research and below is the most complete outline I've made so far. I'm still undecided on exactly what I want for pct, but you can see what I'm thinking.....

I'm open to all suggestions, input, etc etc

Olympus Labs Sup3r-4 @ 220-330mg
LGD 4033 @ 5-10mg (rather keep it 5 cause lgd is so suppressive)

Ar1macare Pro during cycle
Exemestane on hand just in case

I'm thinking of doing a Clomid/Raloxifene combo for pct

I'm planning to run Olympus Sup3r pct as well. What do you guys think about maybe adding Letrone or Rebirth for pct too? Is this way too much pct for my cycle?

Thanks guys!

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd at 20mg 8 weeks and td dhea ( sup3r dhea or dermacrine ) was perfect for me, no libido loss ( infact the oposite ) and 0 lethargy.
Two times my niples were senistive n sore,took 0.25mg anastrozol ( arimidex ) and it went away.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a great layout. First cycle I wouldn't take past 6 weeks. Maybe get cortisol lowering supp for pct.
I wouldnt run it less than 8 weeks. Run it 10 weeks. And 5mb you will see very minimal gains. Its going to suppress you pretty good. With Clomid only you will bounce back fine.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys first cycle and you recommend higher dose and 10 weeks length. Bad advice. Have you run Lgd for 10 weeks yourself? Probably not.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys first cycle and you recommend higher dose and 10 weeks length. Bad advice. Have you run Lgd for 10 weeks yourself? Probably not.
8 weeks, and higher dose if using test base ( in my case it was dermacrine ).
I got the same recommendations here few months back, and i can say i only regreat not starting at 20mg right away.
But ye, i first thought too: wtf higher then 10mg...until i went to 20mg, then i knew those guys from AM had right

P.S. an AI on hand is a must , same as Serm pct ( novla or clomid ) and test base IMO

joco686

Awards
Thanks for all the comments guys. Since this is my first cycle and I have no idea how my body will react, I'll likely stay on the safer and more boring side of dosing. It's reassuring to know people have had great results at higher dosages, but I'm not looking for astronomical gains out of this cycle - just something to push me over this plateau and lay some groundwork for future growth.

I may end up doing 8 weeks, and I may bump up the lgd after a week or so. It all depends on how I'm feeling.

Cost is another factor. Smaller doses will save money, but I'm not trying to cut myself short either. Dosing can still be adjusted. I just want to make sure I have quality products that cover all my bases, dosing can be dialed in once I actually order all this shiz.

Thanks again guys, still open to anybody's input!

HeadHunter34

Awards
I just started my second week of LGD-4033, GW and Mk 677. I am taking Andro the Giant as test base. Its my first time using SARMs. I've run a few cycles of prohormones in the past and always had great results. Looking for gains from my SARM stack to kick in this week or next week. So far I am not feeling any side effects except for the deep sleep from Mk and the increased endurance from GW. I plan to run LGD, Mk, and Andro for 10 weeks and GW for 12 to 14 during PCT. I am taking Eradicate by Blackstone Labs throughout the cycle and PCT.

Kolorado

Awards
I’m in about week 4 of LGD. Also taking RAD. But the LGD is definitely fantastic. Strength gains are up as well as mass.

joco686

Awards
Hell yeah guys!

I was initially planning to run Andro the Giant, but it seemed harder to find. I'm open to opinions on 4-andro products. Right now I'm planning on Olympus sup3r-4, mostly cause I'll be using other Olympus products and haven't heard anything bad about their stuff. Can anyone vouch for their sup3r-4?

joco686

Awards
Products have been ordered. Thanks for all your input guys. Below is the layout, some things are overkill but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll likely start a simple log in the cycle section for future researchers.

Olympus sup3r-4
Lgd 4033

Ar1macare Pro during cycle
Exemestane is on hand

Clomid and Sup3r pct
Raloxifene is on hand just in case

And that's about it! I'll probably throw in some hmb post cycle and various little things, but that's the basic structure. Thanks again guys!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will lgd do anything at 8weeks? I took 10mg a day of primeval for 12 weeks. I got some gains but the 380mg per day of 1-test by hi tech seemed to do better. Just my thoughts, But you guys think sarms can show gains over 8 weeks? Seems I have often heard of 12 week runs, but It would be great to have some 8 week runs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly at 180lbs I think your starting off correct. There’s no need to try things higher simply because you don’t know if it’s needed. Add in minor tweaks later but stay on course. What’s your bf% looking like? Eating in a surplus? I’m assuming you want to gain some size or recomp. If the diet is solid then so will be the results. The fun part is adding in LGD and the andro.