Trenavol Max Questions (Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione)

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Hi everyone :)
I have a couple of bottles of Trenavol Max i bought on a sale cheap i have done some research on it but it is sparse. I was wondering if anyone had tried it that could describe their run with it and what they ran along it. I am thinking of running it with Epiandrosterone at 500-600mg ED as a base.
The compunds name is: Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione

Thanks in advance and happy xmas :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i tried it back in 2012 for a show at 30-40 mgs. Shutdown is difficult on it and I never recovered so I went on trt. Its converts to tren

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Hmm this comes in 50mgs a pop and the suggested use is 2-3 daily are you sure it is the same compound? It is a 2 step conversion to Tren i think so figured i could cut with it but i am not about to use it before i know more about it, and i dont mind tossing it cus it was cheap.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It first came out at PHF (prohormoneforum) as trenavar was its name. I was one of first ones to use it . This is when I used all over the counter hormonals, 40 mgs seemed strong to me. It came in 10 and 15 mgs capsules. I ended up getting rid of it. If Im gonna take an oral id rather take a methylated compound. That said, Im careful about those, and go by my lab results.

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Okay thanks for your input, sounds odd that they would recommend dosages of 150mgs daily if the side effects are severe at even 40 hmm.. But thanks again :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay thanks for your input, sounds odd that they would recommend dosages of 150mgs daily if the side effects are severe at even 40 hmm.. But thanks again :)

Well worth thinking about I previous steroid usage. Not gonna go against john and say do this, cause I never wanna recommend anyone to do steroids but they wouldn't sell it over the counter of the sides were so severe that it shut everyone down.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s because the compound you are talking about is dienedione estra 4,9 diene.. that was the original Tren prohormone back before it was banned in 2010 I believe along with phera and boldione. These guys are talking about trenavar which can later on around 2012 brought to the market by PHF. That compound supposedly converter to actual Tren. The one you have converts to dieneolone and is usually what you find in the UK as it was never banned

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^yip thats right, the OP compound converts to dienolone, usually run at 90mg+ per day, so 2-3 caps sounds about right.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, don’t forget a cycle support with this. CEL CYCLE ASSIST is used by many on this forum. Also check out SNS INHBIT P to combat the rise in prolactin.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have the original version of trenavar 20mg aka tren x that actually does convert to tren [ though I don't know what amount converts] is this really that dicey that shutdown is very probable? I sold 2 bottles to my bro who ran 40mg 8 weeks and 60mg epistane for the last 4 weeks. He ran with proper ancillary and had amazing results. Now I'm afraid to take it?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shutdown permanently from trenavar? I doubt it was trenavar. I know of people running 90 mgs trenavar at 8 weeks. Did some Clomid and otc supp and were ok

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Thanks for the replies i have the cycle assists and pct in order :) I will try it out at 100mg ed
Thanks again and merry xmas and merry gains

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
These "tren" names are confusing. I believe John Smeton is referring to Trenavar? Is what the OP is referring to that much different from trenavar? So, are you guys are saying what OP is talking about is dienedione which is a precursor to dienolone and what John Smeton is talking about is trenbolone?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pro hormone to dienolone. Not to much info on the compound I can find to read.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres a short entry on it at the prohormone database or whatever the site is called.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but I'm just still not getting it. So, we're saying estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione doesn't convert to trenbolone and it's estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione that converts to trenbolone? Instead it converts to dienedione which is a precursor to dienolone?

I don't understand. Wouldn't estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one be the optimal compound of choice for dienolone? What am I missing here?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've ran trenavar and megatren. even if it does convert it's not by any means close to real tren. The dosage on the bottles wouldn't even come close to 100 mg tren a week. Not saying it's a bad compound but it's so far away that I don't even know how to explain it for those who hasn't tried tren. And my guess is that popping half a bottle to get an average dose of tren would not only be very expensive but potentially cause sides maybe worse than real tren since it's oral. There are far better Phs out there, the tren marketing is just that , marketing.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes it's mild compound. Sides are mild. But it's misleading people associating it with real Trenbolone. I think it's a good non methyl pro hormone for those who refuse to inject trenbolone. Maybe 1/5 as potent as real tren mg for mg at best. I think transdermal is preferred over oral most definitely!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's mild compound. Sides are mild. But it's misleading people associating it with real Trenbolone. I think it's a good non methyl pro hormone for those who refuse to inject trenbolone. Maybe 1/5 as potent as real tren mg for mg at best. I think transdermal is preferred over oral most definitely!
But how does it compare to estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one? From what I've seen, estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione is pretty strong. I believe hamdysayed ran it and had crazy results and said it was very strong. I think on paper, estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione is the strongest of the 3?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Well I've ran trenavar and megatren. even if it does convert it's not by any means close to real tren. The dosage on the bottles wouldn't even come close to 100 mg tren a week. Not saying it's a bad compound but it's so far away that I don't even know how to explain it for those who hasn't tried tren. And my guess is that popping half a bottle to get an average dose of tren would not only be very expensive but potentially cause sides maybe worse than real tren since it's oral. There are far better Phs out there, the tren marketing is just that , marketing.
Are you referring to OG Trenavar [precursor to trenbolone]? We are discussing 3 compounds all called tren. I refer to it as Trenavar, Trendion, and diendione I believe Megatron is Trenavar. My bud had great results from 60mg x8weeks was also on epi for last 4 weeks but his results were very tren like. Are you absolutely sure it's that week. At 4400mg/week I would say it seemed equal to 150-200mg IM Tren.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you referring to OG Trenavar [precursor to trenbolone]? We are discussing 3 compounds all called tren. I refer to it as Trenavar, Trendion, and diendione I believe Megatron is Trenavar. My bud had great results from 60mg x8weeks was also on epi for last 4 weeks but his results were very tren like. Are you absolutely sure it's that week. At 4400mg/week I would say it seemed equal to 150-200mg IM Tren.
I can't remember the dosage I used. You mean about 600 mg a day? Isn't that like half a bottle? I remember them being somewhere around 15 each?. Well I can put it like this, you can always dose things at insanely high amounts but that comes with a cost both with sides and money, especially with an oral. Say you manage to dose oral trenavar equal to 100 mg tren. That would have to be a very big increase. Epi is alone quite tren like since it lacks bloat and it puts on lean mass. I'll say this, if you havent used real tren you can't imagine how effective it is.

I've tried pretty much everything out there and if you havent used real tren which i believe i saw you have? Anyways If you haven't here's my take..

It adds more lean mass than anything else, it doesn't bloat you at all, you can gain even at a deficit. It eats up all bad stuff that would normally be stored as fat, it shreds you up even at big bulking cycle. There's absolutely nothing from a bodybuilding perspective that comes close. Mg/mg the most effective phs in my opinion are sdrol and nanodrol but still it's not close to tren, I do think they can compete with oral aas though except in the cutting department.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I can't remember the dosage I used. You mean about 600 mg a day? Isn't that like half a bottle? I remember them being somewhere around 15 each?. Well I can put it like this, you can always dose things at insanely high amounts but that comes with a cost both with sides and money, especially with an oral. Say you manage to dose oral trenavar equal to 100 mg tren. That would have to be a very big increase. Epi is alone quite tren like since it lacks bloat and it puts on lean mass. I'll say this, if you havent used real tren you can't imagine how effective it is.

I've tried pretty much everything out there and if you havent used real tren which i believe i saw you have? Anyways If you haven't here's my take..

It adds more lean mass than anything else, it doesn't bloat you at all, you can gain even at a deficit. It eats up all bad stuff that would normally be stored as fat, it shreds you up even at big bulking cycle. There's absolutely nothing from a bodybuilding perspective that comes close. Mg/mg the most effective phs in my opinion are sdrol and nanodrol but still it's not close to tren, I do think they can compete with oral aas though except in the cutting department.
I just multiplied 60mg x 7 and did wrong math but i have used tren but im not expecting Trenavar to be close mg per mg more like adding a bit of the nutrient partitioning and the fat loss / lean mass. Mainly used as an addition to a cycle containing a meythil like SD or running along side a methyl like epi, or as a mid cycle burst after a SD kicker. I think it's more of a tweaking compound with low sides and low toxicity.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I still feel like everyone is still confusing the 3 compounds. Estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one I believe is dienolone. I think it was mostly popular as a transdermal and was still dosed pretty high - 150mgs or so?

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione I believe is trenavar - trenolone, which is very strong and much lower dosed than estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one (dienolone).

But OP is asking about estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, and I'm not sure what it is. It seems to be dosed a bit higher than estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (trenavar), but lower than estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one (dienolone). So, what exactly is it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just multiplied 60mg x 7 and did wrong math but i have used tren but im not expecting Trenavar to be close mg per mg more like adding a bit of the nutrient partitioning and the fat loss / lean mass. Mainly used as an addition to a cycle containing a meythil like SD or running along side a methyl like epi, or as a mid cycle burst after a SD kicker. I think it's more of a tweaking compound with low sides and low toxicity.
I see your point and I respect mild cycles but again. You dose I low it's not gonna be even noticeable in my opinion with the partitioning and dose it high and you have a messed up liver. I just don't see it being worth it. Gotta remember that tren is dosed at least I'd say 100 and that's on the low side. Tren is if not 5 times as strong at least 3 times than test and then you have the partioning you dont have from test so it would be like a test 300 with winstrol added almost. I'm speculating now but you'd have to dose it extremly high to get that benefit you want. I know you're look in for recomp so why not tbol?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I see your point and I respect mild cycles but again. You dose I low it's not gonna be even noticeable in my opinion with the partitioning and dose it high and you have a messed up liver. I just don't see it being worth it. Gotta remember that tren is dosed at least I'd say 100 and that's on the low side. Tren is if not 5 times as strong at least 3 times than test and then you have the partioning you dont have from test so it would be like a test 300 with winstrol added almost. I'm speculating now but you'd have to dose it extremly high to get that benefit you want. I know you're look in for recomp so why not tbol?
I mostly agree with you. My main reason I bought it though was to run along side a strong oral. So if added in the last weeks of a cycle you ran Trenavar 60mg week for 8 weeks, then if you get even 25% of what tren does at 100mg, at 8 weeks you get a mild but noticeable effect and since it's non-methylated you can run 6 weeks of winstrol to polish everything. I'm just thinking it could be useful to run alongside methyl orals or befor/after. Just a small tweaking tool in the arsenal or is it just stupid if you can run 50mg of actual tren instead. I still only paid 180 for 3 epistane and 8 Trenavar.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mostly agree with you. My main reason I bought it though was to run along side a strong oral. So if added in the last weeks of a cycle you ran Trenavar 60mg week for 8 weeks, then if you get even 25% of what tren does at 100mg, at 8 weeks you get a mild but noticeable effect and since it's non-methylated you can run 6 weeks of winstrol to polish everything. I'm just thinking it could be useful to run alongside methyl orals or befor/after. Just a small tweaking tool in the arsenal or is it just stupid if you can run 50mg of actual tren instead. I still only paid 180 for 3 epistane and 8 Trenavar.
I mean if I take dbol at 5 mg and anavar at 60 I obviously will notice more from anavar. At one point the orals will outshine the tren but then the question is at what cost? Will it build more muscle? Perhaps, will it add the nutrient part, I don't think so but that doesn't mean it dont be a greater effect in muscle building and lean mass. At the end of the day you might get more out of trenavar just because you run it so high the nutrient partitioning wont be noticeable on tren of you run it too low. I'm not sure at why point tren will be useless so I cant say.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But how does it compare to estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one? From what I've seen, estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione is pretty strong. I believe hamdysayed ran it and had crazy results and said it was very strong. I think on paper, estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione is the strongest of the 3?
correct I had 27 lbs gains kept 22 aftrr pct.
the nastiest shutdown I experienced.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct I had 27 lbs gains kept 22 aftrr pct.
the nastiest shutdown I experienced.
agreed on nastiest shutdown, My test never recovered after 1.5 years off any hormonals after this using a 16 week with this on it. Endo put me on trt

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed on nastiest shutdown, My test never recovered after 1.5 years off any hormonals after this using a 16 week with this on it. Endo put me on trt
I couldn't handle it more than 55 days sides got out of hand.
but yeah my libido wasn't the same after still good it's just different

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Do you know exactly which compound you took? Not trying to be a pain, just trying to understand the 3 different compounds. There's a lot of debate as to which ones convert to trenbolone and which convert to dienolone.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is no debate. One converts to trenbolone other 2 step conversion to dienolone. Just google Trenavar. Then google dien-diol.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
There is no debate. One converts to trenbolone other 2 step conversion to dienolone. Just google Trenavar. Then google dien-diol.
So estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione converts to trenbolone? And estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione and estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one both convert to dienolone?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Google PH database bud.
OK I did. So according to that only estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one converts to dienolone and Tren and Trenavar both convert to tenbolone, which means no one in this thread has tried a PH that converts to dienolone.

So, has anyone on these forums tried estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one, which is the one that converts to dienolone?

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
I am glad i aint a chemist all these compound names are giving me a headache hehe. But rather a headache from reasearching than die because of lack thereof.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy it and run it for 30 days. Then let us know results.

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
I already bought two bottles on a sale. So i was just searching for first hand experience but i will post when i do go on to try it and when i have my stats and weights figured out better. I do not currently follow a specific program i am trying out different things but i might include 60-90mg Trenavol ED for 4 weeks and log it here if anyone is interested.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Make sure you buy SNS inhibit p product or BLR prolactrone and run on cycle and during pct also is what I have done myself. Run your SERM for 40 days minimum for PCT. Post a cycle log! That be great!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I already bought two bottles on a sale. So i was just searching for first hand experience but i will post when i do go on to try it and when i have my stats and weights figured out better. I do not currently follow a specific program i am trying out different things but i might include 60-90mg Trenavol ED for 4 weeks and log it here if anyone is interested.
Check out hamdysayed review of Brawn Nutrition Tren. His results were mind blowing. If you do start a log please tag me. Also, you don't have to run it like hamdysayed did. He ran it pretty long and his dosage got up there fairly high. I would like to see a log where it is run at the 60-90mgs for 5 weeks. Just based on hamdysayed's experience that should still provide solid gains.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Check out hamdysayed review of Brawn Nutrition Tren. His results were mind blowing. If you do start a log please tag me. Also, you don't have to run it like hamdysayed did. He ran it pretty long and his dosage got up there fairly high. I would like to see a log where it is run at the 60-90mgs for 5 weeks. Just based on hamdysayed's experience that should still provide solid gains.
I believe Brawn makes the real Tren not the Trendion. My bro did a 8week cycle of Trenavol 60mg and added epistane to the last 4 months and he had insane good results. He got shredded and gained 16-18 lbs that is rock hard.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I believe Brawn makes the real Tren not the Trendion. My bro did a 8week cycle of Trenavol 60mg and added epistane to the last 4 months and he had insane good results. He got shredded and gained 16-18 lbs that is rock hard.
They make tren and trena-v. The compounds are different, however I am still not quite sure what the difference between them is because everything I've seen shows similar conversion thus far.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suprised nos labs owner has not chime in. They had transdermal of new compound dien-diol that converts to dienolone aka trenazone.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
They make tren and trena-v. The compounds are different, however I am still not quite sure what the difference between them is because everything I've seen shows similar conversion thus far.
I'm not sure why they do that and it is confusing but estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione is the compound that turns to Tren. Think "triene" = Tren. I think they actually have it backwords where the bttl named Tren is Trendion and bttl says Tren V is the actual tren but IDK.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I suprised nos labs owner has not chime in. They had transdermal of new compound dien-diol that converts to dienolone aka trenazone.
I would like to hear them chime in. According to supplementzdb, estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione converts to dienolone and according to prohormonedb it converts to trenbolone. Nevertheless, I am starting to think it converts to dienolone because it has poor oral bioavailability, which is why the TD of estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one was created which we know converts to dienolone.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yah I had a bro run the TD diendione and it didn't have a Tren like effect but was very good almost like EQ.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
210LBS yeah bro it was a fun ride .
I'll tell this bro it wasn't the ph converts to trenbolone it was the one convert to dienolone unless brawn lied , there is no way what I took was poorly bioavailble I blew tf up with minimum sides till the end when it got out of hands .
it had the nastiest shutdown like my dick was dead lmao . fuk inhibit p all the otc u need caber etc .
good luck

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
210LBS yeah bro it was a fun ride .
I'll tell this bro it wasn't the ph converts to trenbolone it was the one convert to dienolone unless brawn lied , there is no way what I took was poorly bioavailble I blew tf up with minimum sides till the end when it got out of hands .
it had the nastiest shutdown like my dick was dead lmao . fuk inhibit p all the otc u need caber etc .
good luck
Yeah those gains were unreal. Definitely would be nice to see someone run that shorter for like 5 weeks around 90mgs to compare the results and sides. But those were some of the most amazing results I've ever seen.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah those gains were unreal. Definitely would be nice to see someone run that shorter for like 5 weeks around 90mgs to compare the results and sides. But those were some of the most amazing results I've ever seen.
me too , nothing comes close to it from gear i tried so far. literally my bones were struggling to keep up with rapid weight gain

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Haraldscicis777 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5