Bulking on cycle help

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I started my first cycle about 19 days ago. Test E 250mg Monday and Thursday. Gonna go somewhere between 12-15 weeks depending on how im feeling at that time. Ive gained around 8 pounds so far which I can only assume is water weight since the test hasn't really kicked in yet. I am taking an AI so that should be keeping the water weight controlled. Anyways....
My question is how much of a caloric surplus should I be in on a clean bulk to maximize gains. Im currently staying in a 200-250 caloric surplus. I know that everyone is different and reacts differently according to body type, metabolism, etc. I just don't feel like im eating enough, but I am in a surplus. What are your thoughts on the subject? Thank you. Also I wasn't sure if this belonged in the diet section strictly in since it involves aas.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
that's a good starting point I was increasing my caloric in take anywhere from 100-150 Cal every week don't get me wrong I went from 8-9% bf up to 12-13% abs almost disappeared but I can still see the top half of my abs and getting a little lower back fat I hate that crap. but I have kind of went with if I am hungry my body needs it to grow so healthy snacks threw out the day can't hurt tons of tuna and cottage cheese.. your still prolly gonna be putting water weight on and things of that sort so the scale isn't really telling you the truth.... gotta eat to grow period.... just gonna have to cut some of that fat off in the end...

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's hard to tell right now with the fluctuation of weight from water but I'm hoping that will lessen since I'm using aromisin mon, wed, fri

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
it will help with bloat lol... I dosed it 6.25 ed

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 12.5 and seem to be feeling fine so far

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're not in shape before you're not gonna be blown away. Not saying you aren't but that's how it is.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
If you're not in shape before you're not gonna be blown away. Not saying you aren't but that's how it is.
I'd say I am in shape. I've been lifting seriously for about 5 years. Dirty bulked the majority of that. Started taking my diet seriously somewhat recent (counting macros and being consistent etc). I was out of the gym for about 4 months because I was doing mma so I lost a good bit of fat and some muscle with it, but I've put that muscle back on fairly quick naturally. I've done prohormones back when I was pretty new to lifting and had insanely amazing gains that I pretty much kept all of. Of course I was young and stupid and had no business taking what I did

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say I am in shape. I've been lifting seriously for about 5 years. Dirty bulked the majority of that. Started taking my diet seriously somewhat recent (counting macros and being consistent etc). I was out of the gym for about 4 months because I was doing mma so I lost a good bit of fat and some muscle with it, but I've put that muscle back on fairly quick naturally. I've done prohormones back when I was pretty new to lifting and had insanely amazing gains that I pretty much kept all of. Of course I was young and stupid and had no business taking what I did
It's very individual. How much you weigh, where your at genetically and wether you have a little fat. A friend of mine did test and I literally couldn't see a difference, I did test and gained 28 pounds with winstrol though and got leaner. I tend to believe that steroids and training is very different from natural. You have to push yourself to another level and you should see results, it doesn't have to happen at week 4 but if the gear Is legit and you don't notice anything you're either not in that shape to be sculptured or you're doing something wrong or maybe both. Just being able to see your abs before starting a cycle makes a huuuge difference. People overestimate how they will look after a cycle. I can honestly say that that prohormone cycle isn't far away from a test. Only difference is that you run it longer with greater effect and it's easier to keep.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also it would be highly beneficial as a beginner to keep a schedule with the food and try to follow that to make it easier, have you at least noticed strenght? And do you know your calories and food choices?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
It's very individual. How much you weigh, where your at genetically and wether you have a little fat. A friend of mine did test and I literally couldn't see a difference, I did test and gained 28 pounds with winstrol though and got leaner. I tend to believe that steroids and training is very different from natural. You have to push yourself to another level and you should see results, it doesn't have to happen at week 4 but if the gear Is legit and you don't notice anything you're either not in that shape to be sculptured or you're doing something wrong or maybe both. Just being able to see your abs before starting a cycle makes a huuuge difference. People overestimate how they will look after a cycle. I can honestly say that that prohormone cycle isn't far away from a test. Only difference is that you run it longer with greater effect and it's easier to keep.
I agree with what you're saying. I can see my abs pre cycle, not all of them lol but four. I'm not gonna lie I'd like to be lower in fat, but who doesn't. The prohormone was super DMZ 2.0 before it got banned, 4 week cycle. I'm excited to see my results on test. My training regime is very good, diet is now good ( even though I wanna eat more), so I should see some good results. I just can't help but to feel that I should be eating more, but that's not really based off anything but me wanting to see the scale go up and being greedy. I could go into a 500 cal surplus, but don't want to put on more fat than I have to.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Also it would be highly beneficial as a beginner to keep a schedule with the food and try to follow that to make it easier, have you at least noticed strenght? And do you know your calories and food choices?

Well yeah I've definitely noticed a strength increase, but in since I was out of the gym for a couple months I'm getting that muscle and strength back fast that I already had. I eat pretty much the same stuff at the same time everyday except for weekends because I sleep in. I still hit the same macros though, it's just not at the same times. My maintence was low from cutting previously but currently I'm at 60f, 400c, and 250p

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Also, I've already put a half inch on my arms in 5 weeks. Only been on cycle for 3. Haven't taken new measurements on everything else, but I don't attribute that size gain from the test yet since it's only been almost 3 weeks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then I'd say you just have to wait a little. Seems like you're getting the gains somewhat. Remember that orals kick faster :)

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
orals acting fast. i used to take 12.5 so i advice this too