First time utilizing TD question

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a lot of experience with all of the compounds I am currently using but have never taking the TD route a go. With the promise of 30-40% bioavailabilty I had to give it a test run. I guess I expected to apply the substance, measured in a 1ml syringe, and sit around for 30 minutes until it completely dries and be on my way. Obviously I was very off...I have read that it is safe to put clothes on 30 minutes after application. Is this legit information? I ask because it still has a slight "wet" look on the area. I am assuming it is just the carrier and hopefully the ph would have soaked in at that point. It also worries me because if I put clothes on after 30 minutes I don't have much of a skin reaction at all, but if I wait closer to 60 minutes I get what looks like burn lines where I applied it. That makes me worried I have wiped off too much of the ph. Also, is there a "safe" time to come into contact with people or things after hours or are you stuck being super careful until you take a good shower? I know a lot of you have quite a bit of experience using this route of administration. Thanks for the help!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im actually using it on my pet just for some research. Its a dienolone product, but really asking generally. There are quite a few TD products out there that look very interesting and I would lile to study these more often. Just dont want to waste half the bottle on the dragon's sweater or socks he has to wear when it is cold out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe its the carrier.. you apply it how? I like to apply it, and spread it around with the dropper as to not get it on my hands.. let that soak in for about 10 mins.. then using a single finger I rub in the remainder of the product until the wet look is completely gone.. as for how much is in the skin at this point would probably depend on the amount of enzymes in the application area. shoulders, upper arms, top of feet are my favorites, make sure to rotate.

tips... apply after a shower for best penetration, wash your hands after, once completely rubbed into skin its safe to get dressed.

you will not find anything on deinolone as far as cross contamination times.. but there is info on the TD test that is prescribed, and they recommend not to touch anyone for 40 mins after application.

all in all TD imo is the easiest route for application especially if your not into pinning. a lot of them can be done once per day too. typically much better than orals unless we are talking methyls.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I did the shower with very hot water and scrubbing the area of application. I can say that after a few days of the pet using the compound there is definitely something getting in. His strength just seemed to jump a few days in. I guess I did not think about rubbing it in as trying not to get anything on my hands. Simply spreading it around as lightly as possible with a small syringe to give it the most surface area to absorb. I am really digging this new type of administration - just want to get the most out of it as possible. Appreciate your input!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You may have just applied too much to one area.

Chest, neck, traps, lowest part of the stomach , insides of your elbows, behind the knees. Anywhere skin is thin. Try spacing out your application. Also wearing gloves helps. Make sure there not the powder coated gloves

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With some of the Td’s you need to spread it over a large amount of skin. Also it depends what carrier. I find dmso based ones dry in 5 mins

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use a alcohol wipe before I apply to clean the area of skin oil and such.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All great advice. I think you are over thinking it.
What carrier is it in? that makes a difference. since you are using 1ml it is probably a thin carrier.
I prefer where the skin is thin and no hair. (even the top of your feet) try to rub it in with your wrist if you can (sometimes this is difficult to reach certain areas).
I know some people use cheap sandwich bags on their hand and just pitch it when they are done.