Cutting Fat and GYno Cycle Plan Layout

zaxon

Awards
Epistane - is the gyno reduction with this true? I have some of what I think it pubertal gyno, maybe a little worse from past usage? idk, regardless it's not that bad, but i'd definitely like to shrink it.
Nolva/ralox
Letro

Epistane 40 mg 1-8
Nolva 20mg 1-4
Letro 2.5 4-8

I know my estro will be crashed. Is this worth it? Can it help some mild gyno that's been there for a while?

To aid in crashed estrogen levels after this cycle, I plan on jumping into Test E (250-500) and Dbol (low-dose 25mg ). Throughout this cycle, I don't plan on being reliant on AI, but will have letro in hand in case of sides. I will leave estrogen alone, and use masterone to even out A:E levels.

What do you guys think?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d try just using some raloxifene and maybe some exemestane for now if you want to try and help the gyno

zaxon

Awards
I’d try just using some raloxifene and maybe some exemestane for now if you want to try and help the gyno
gotcha

only thing is on this cut, i have a feer of muscle loss, and i hate how natty cutting you don't make size progress.

im pinpointing training for size, developing week points etc and even though im cutting, im looking for a recomp effect.

any reccodmendations? i do eventually plan to pin - but want my first real "cycle" to be in a state of hypertrophy rather than lipolysis

zaxon

Awards
gotcha

only thing is on this cut, i have a feer of muscle loss, and i hate how natty cutting you don't make size progress.

im pinpointing training for size, developing week points etc and even though im cutting, im looking for a recomp effect.

any reccodmendations? i do eventually plan to pin - but want my first real "cycle" to be in a state of hypertrophy rather than lipolysis